Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Remedy - lawful money solution

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Look carefully at Washington. He is the first therefore he is Alpha. Look carefully do you see he is bounded by omega? Now look at his head do you see the alter?

Do you suppose this to be a coincidence? Look at the N in ONE. See the two trumpets? Who is all and all the ONE? Christ!

Fish out of the right. Crucify your vain reasonings on the alter and the upper room shall open into you. I suppose many cannot hear the foregoing. But some will.

Shalom
    MJ
    How far the rabbit hole goes. Does it seem interesting that coins have LIBERTY on them while FRNs do not?
    Last edited by NONOFED; 02-18-15 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NONOFED View Post
    How far the rabbit hole goes. Does it seem interesting that coins have liberty on them while FRNs do not.
    A dual capacity note. With a trustee to sign for each capacity. Give your order upon which trustee? Are you your brothers keeper or do you even care? That alter is there for a reason.

If you order up new credit then you place debt on me too. a choice life and death (debt).

Cain and Abel. Can you see it? Some come for the teaching others come for the free fish sandwich.

Shalom
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Joh 21:4 But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.
    Joh 21:5 Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.
    Joh 21:6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.
    Joh 21:7 Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.
    Joh 21:8 And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes.
    Joh 21:9 As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread.
    Joh 21:10 Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught.
    Joh 21:11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.

As the run on the Fed becomes obvious we are in the 153rd year of government fiat. LINCOLN's Proclamation was on April 15, 1861.

----------
    Last edited by NONOFED; 02-18-15 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NONOFED View Post
    I don't want to endorse this private credit anymore, i didn't know there were two forms of currency and i'm sure not many know this and they really should. I saw older frn bills that say they can be redeemed for lawful money which now is no longer stated on new bills. I'm looking to try going to take a check to issuing bank and try the non endorsement and I would like to ask for coin. Seemingly I should be able to get coin. There shouldn't be a problem I would hope. What if they say no and we don't have that much coin?
    Then go to another bank. Again coin is not necessary; however, if that's what you want so be it. Just be confident. I have won many a day just because I looked like I belonged. I look and speak life with head up. This behavior gives the clerk permission to do what I need.

If you ask permission then most likely the clerk will say no. Confidence in yourself wins most every time. This activity is lawful and there is no need to worry. If you can't find a girl to dance with you then ask another girl.

We asked quite a few times before this became so common for us it is now business as usual. When you succeed share your story won't you?

Shalom
    MJ

Depending on character and experience it might be beneficial to handle coins for a bit; as a training tool. This 1984 Article is oriented around coins being lawful money. Mentally substitute in US notes in the form of Federal Reserve notes and then you will be functional...

But that is just the start of the journey!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Depending on character and experience it might be beneficial to handle coins for a bit; as a training tool. This 1984 Article is oriented around coins being lawful money. Mentally substitute in US notes in the form of Federal Reserve notes and then you will be functional...

But that is just the start of the journey!
    Yes, exactly... It is your mental choice which seal on the FRNs is controlling for your transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    Yes, exactly... It is your mental choice which seal on the FRNs is controlling for your transactions.
    You know it is not called Left-teous; rather Right-teous. The body is ONE in Trust. Therefore the laity demands lawful money so that the Trustees might perform as per their oath and office. Nevertheless 12USC95a2 is also in effect. A charity.

It is only those who claim against the Will that have the problems. These by their own deed as Maker create their own liability. Perhaps that is too deep for this simple subject and that is JUST MAKE YOUR DEMAND - Keep it simple. A copy of the check is plenty of evidence to support your non-endorsement of a 3rd party.

I myself keep it simple the Code says by demand therefore I have a stamp which says : "Demand is made for Lawful Money per 12 U.S.C. 411 by:"

I guess I am a simple man. Notice the Present Tense. I am making a judgment for all law is in the future - Judgment brings it into the present tense. Therefore DEMAND IS MADE. Is all time PRESENT. Keep it simple. The administration over the Use may want to make demand upon the trustee for an accounting [return] - therefore in good faith - I must prove my Right-teousness. And this is only fair and just. Else a presumption arises in liability that must be cured by its Maker.

If you are not tracking - the Maker of the liability would be the one who endorsed the FRS. Thus the obligation of benefit [banking] and its liabilities fall upon the shoulders of the Maker of that liability - he who places a "naked endorsement" on back of check absent claim for lawful money.

I mean think about it, how are you going to hold the officials to an oath when you yourself give them permission to treat you as a customer? Why would they need an oath if you yourself are undermining the Trust - taking against the Will?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-16-15 at 05:06 PM.

AFAIK The rightmost seal is likely the 'highest' underwriter. On the dollar bill, technically its the U.S. Great Seal (working your way from front to back).

Name:  dollar.verso.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  30.8 KB

The dollar bill was designed that way in 1935. The FR system is underwritten by the other three seals. This perspective is per heraldry and plain ol' bill endorsement analysis. All of the other bills might have the White House or the US Capital Building on the back. Perhaps the FRN is on the front and the US Note is on the back? Could the pyramid represent the territorial governmental system and the Great seal represent the organic Federal government established under the Articles of Confederation?
    Last edited by allodial; 02-16-15 at 08:16 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    AFAIK The rightmost seal is likely the 'highest' underwriter. On the dollar bill, technically its the U.S. Great Seal (working your way from front to back).

Name:  dollar.verso.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  30.8 KB

The dollar bill was designed that way in 1935. The FR system is underwritten by the other three seals. This perspective is per heraldry and plain ol' bill endorsement analysis. All of the other bills might have the White House or the US Capital Building on the back. Perhaps the FRN is on the front and the US Note is on the back? Could the pyramid represent the territorial governmental system and the Great seal represent the organic Federal government established under the Articles of Confederation?
    Im under the impression that the pyramid has to do with the NWO which is the FED is associated with.