Quote Originally Posted by NONOFED View Post
I removed post because there wasn't a response to my questions and figured that I had most information I needed to proceed. I concluded that FRNs are FRNs regardless as there is no distinction between it, its printed by the FED, its source issuing authority is corrupt, is already in circulation, you cant change its nature, the deed is done. I want nothing to do with FRNs. Coin is considered lawful money, and the process i'm using to redeem is taking all cash and converting it to coin. In so doing I am redeeming for non-debt currency as coin, it has no association with the FED and is of the US Treasury. The banks can keep their FRN notes and I only do business in coin. Thus putting coin in circulation, creating a "demand", and not supporting FRN currency period. The FED has to purchase coin at face value from the treasury and is obligated to put it into circulation. Thus generating revenue for US Treasury and reversing debt incurred from the FED.
Touche to you, sir or madam! It would appear your method is the 'ultimate demand' in lawful money. However, suitors have been breaking free of the FRS perils come April-time via refunds against said FRN's. No private endorsement, no further obligation. Granted, nothing is foolproof when it comes to these 'people' but this is the best we can do with what is presented. Until 'they' start pushing back, redeeming in virtual U.S. Notes appears to be doing what it is intended to do - deal with the Treasury only, by law.

Regardless, I applaud your method of redeeming lawful money in coinage.