Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Money: Illegals who didn’t pay taxes get IRS refunds

JohnnyCash

Free Money: Illegals who didn’t pay taxes get IRS refunds

IRS Flip-Flop: Illegals who didn’t pay taxes will still receive refunds

On Wednesday, he said even illegal immigrants who didn’t pay taxes will be able to apply for back-credits once they get Social Security numbers.

The EITC is a refundable tax credit, which means those who don’t have any tax liability can still get money back from the government. “Under the new program, if you get a Social Security number and you work, you’ll be eligible to apply for the Earned Income Tax Credit,” Mr. Koskinen said.

He said that would apply even “if you did not file” taxes, as long as the illegal immigrant could demonstrate having worked off-the-books during those years.

That expands the universe of people eligible for the tax credit by millions. He said only about 700,000 illegal immigrants currently work and pay taxes using an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number, but as many as 4 million illegal immigrants could get a stay of deportation and work permits under the temporary amnesty, which would mean they would be eligible to claim back-refunds if they worked those years.
    http://legalinsurrection.com/2015/02...ceive-refunds/

“Under the new program,” Koskinen told members of the House oversight committee Wednesday, “if you get a Social Security number and you work, you’ll be eligible to apply for the Earned Income Tax Credit.”

“You will get an amount depending on your situation,” Koskinen added. “If you are an individual working and applying for the Earned Income Tax Credit, the maximum you can get is in the range of 500 to 600 dollars.”

However, according to the IRS’ own website, a filer can receive a check up to $6,143 when they have “three or more qualifying children.”

When asked whether the tax credit program was only eligible to illegal immigrants who has previously filed tax returns, Koskinen conceded that those who haven’t filed before could still be eligible for back-credits.

“It turns out there was a lack of clarity about that,” Koskinen said. “If you get a social security number, you can then file for this year if you’re working and if you earned income in the 3 years you were working before that and filed you’ll be eligible.”
    http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/13/i-...e-tax-refunds/
    Last edited by JohnnyCash; 02-15-15 at 02:41 AM.

Isn't that nice. They being called over here with the dream act which allows migration of populace, a consolidation and control of people, come ye to america the land of the free, come get ye free money, come for your citizen status and never mind that your rights are diminished because you are classified as a citizen unlike a sovereign people(which do you identify with). They too are corporations themselves now, commodities to be exploited, a new market of business they become, people with forced medical insurance, pumped with vaccines when they are processed through the system, if they didn't have medical issues they soon will find themselves part of that system, generating business for the medical industry, constrained and eventually killed off. Also with the wonderful free money to be given to them, if they are working, they too will have to cash their checks, pay taxes, and will further increase the debt of our country because they will be using the federal reserve system.

This is why the dream act is bad, our borders need to be secured, and a constrained process needs to be used when allowing people to take citizenship in your country. Never mind with taking your billions back which will never happen anyways, take back your country! Obviously they are working to undermine this country and turn a once free nation into slaves through debt and taxes, turning the slaves into a sick business. Enough is enough.

In the beginning of this country, a supposed good people over through the tyranny and became independent, over time, with the power of the private central banks and federal reserve, laws have been slowly changed and control has been returned to those who they originally over through. Take your county back!
    Last edited by NONOFED; 02-17-15 at 06:20 AM.

JohnnyCash
    Millions of illegal immigrants could get a hefty sum of taxpayers' money from the IRS thanks to part of President Barack Obama's unilateral amnesty. Many of these immigration lawbreakers, who continue to illegally live and work in the U.S., will soon be offered at least four years' worth of tax credits, according to news reports on Saturday.
    Congressman Trey Gowdy is but one of the lawmakers investigating alleged corruption and abuse at the IRS.

The tax credits were initiated by a past Congressional action in order to benefit the working poor who are legally living in the U.S. either as citizens or 'green card' immigrants. Thanks to President Obama and the already politically-driven Internal Revenue Service (IRS) some families of illegal immigrants may received upwards of $20,000.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/obam...alerts_article
    This should help us end the Fed.

How do you make 4 million babies in a day?
    Give the illegals an IRS refund.

Old trick but works every time. Dangle the carrot routine.

Harder to float the debt (international bond sales bleak) so piggy back it on the chattel.
    Give out 4 million new accounts and access the private via public trust.

What you don't know won't hurt you. hahaha yeah right...

JohnnyCash

backfire

Here's the scenario: Jorge hears of the ALIEN JACKPOT, gets a SSN, files a tax return and gets EITC of $2900 refunded (married filing jointly with 1 qualifying child). He also files returns for 3 previous years and gets another $8700 back. Jorge comes here to STSC and learns LEGAL NAME is different than True Name, that SSN was issued to LEGAL NAME person, not True Name. He wisely leaves the SS card at home.

Jorge, arriving at work smiling.
    The Man: Nice wheels.
    Jorge: Thanks
    The Man: I heard there's some new IRS money available for immigrants.
    Jorge: Oh
    The Man: Yeah but you gotta get a Social.
    Jorge: I see.
    The Man: You got a social?
    Jorge: No Senor. I no has social number.
    The Man: Well then, it's still cash on the barrelhead.
    Jorge: Gracias

Jorge knows that if he doesn't have the SS card with him, he can honestly answer: I have no Social Security number. The number was issued to the person, not him. He can chose to make a use of it, or not.

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

8 U.S. Code § 1448 - Oath of renunciation and allegiance
    Last edited by Chex; 02-17-15 at 09:07 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

JohnnyCash
    No Irish need apply

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Here's the scenario: Jorge hears of the ALIEN JACKPOT, gets a SSN, files a tax return and gets EITC of $2900 refunded (married filing jointly with 1 qualifying child). He also files returns for 3 previous years and gets another $8700 back. Jorge comes here to STSC and learns LEGAL NAME is different than True Name, that SSN was issued to LEGAL NAME person, not True Name. He wisely leaves the SS card at home.

Jorge, arriving at work smiling.
    The Man: Nice wheels.
    Jorge: Thanks
    The Man: I heard there's some new IRS money available for immigrants.
    Jorge: Oh
    The Man: Yeah but you gotta get a Social.
    Jorge: I see.
    The Man: You got a social?
    Jorge: No Senor. I no has social number.
    The Man: Well then, it's still cash on the barrelhead.
    Jorge: Gracias

Jorge knows that if he doesn't have the SS card with him, he can honestly answer: I have no Social Security number. The number was issued to the person, not him. He can chose to make a use of it, or not.
    Then Jorge gets a request to file for the new years because Jorge didn't file.
    The IRS audits his previous employer and the employer cries like a baby for mercy and rats Jorge out for undeclared income.
    Jorge has to sell his child on the black market to avoid tax prison and losses his best deduction.

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Then Jorge gets a request to file for the new years because Jorge didn't file.
    The IRS audits his previous employer and the employer cries like a baby for mercy and rats Jorge out for undeclared income.
    Jorge has to sell his child on the black market to avoid tax prison and losses his best deduction.
    HA! trying hard today, aren't we counselor?

1. I've been on the receiving end of those IRS request to file (it was more a questionnaire really). You know what I did - nothing. I ignored it and nothing untoward happened. Jorge will do the same. There is no record of Jorge endorsing private credit of the FED.

2. Previous employer can sing all he wants, doesn't prove Jorge endorsed private Federal Reserve credit. Nope. By this time Jorge realizes he's been making LAWFUL MONEY of the U.S. and doesn't owe U.S. Treasury a dime.

3. Scare much?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    How do you make 4 million babies in a day? Give the illegals an IRS refund. Old trick but works every time. Dangle the carrot routine.
    Harder to float the debt (international bond sales bleak) so piggy back it on the chattel. Give out 4 million new accounts and access the private via public trust.
    What you don't know won't hurt you. hahaha yeah right...
    Dangle the carrot routine

As American tech companies caught up with IS’ tactics, they began mass-deleting their accounts, erasing whatever extremist messages it directed at the public.
    Last edited by Chex; 02-18-15 at 02:17 PM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"