Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Withdrawing from Social Security (Form 521)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    You started the thread. Yet it's clear you are merely talking about withdrawing from SS. It is curious that someone with your experience & knowledge has nothing to show for it.
    Psychology again? If someone posts an article about a book on golf do they have to be an expert on golf? Why exactly are you interested in creating controversy or discrediting someone merely for posting an interesting article? Why are you coming at me as if I wrote the article? That is curious! The thread is simply a reference to an article intended for reference and edification to those who will receive it. Alfred N. ADASK has a website and is open to being communicated with. You can ask him directly.

Why did that manager at the SSA swear up and down such a form didn't exist but when it was held in her face SHE SCREAMED knowing the form was being sought out to nix the SS account? Why are you so quick to say the form is not appropriate for this or that if *YOU* have never used it?

If I posted an IRS instruction for revised 2015 1040, would you start an argument or commentary about how curious it 'must' be how much I know or don't know about the form or how useless the form is? That is what is really curious.

Related: Adask's Law

P.S. Just because I've never had the cooties, doesn't mean I don't know the cure.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-21-15 at 04:24 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Psychology again. The thread is simply a reference to an article intended for reference and edification to those who will receive it. Alfred N. ADASK has a website and is open to being communicated with. You can ask him directly.
    For those who missed it, "allodial" has edited his defense above a total of 4 times.

For those who missed it, "allodial" has edited his defense above a total of 4 times.
    What defense? Why would I need to defend an article that I didn't write? That article has gone around for over a decade. It being posted seems to upset you for some reason and I somehow suspected it might. Because... your true colors are showing.

If you have questions about the article, ask Alfred N.

P.S. So are we supposed to believe the Form to be useless or non-existent because you and a dishonest SS office manager says? Everyone has to show 'proof' but Johnnay eh?
    Last edited by allodial; 02-21-15 at 04:35 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

JohnnyCash
    Well you'll pardon me for saying this but, you seem defensive.

Well you'll pardon me for saying this but, you seem defensive.
    Meaning that you in your reality you would be defensive because you know what your intent is? Just why would I defensive about his article? You can contact him and ask him all about it. Was your childish attempt at armchair psychology and manipulative 'mentalism' supposed to be offensive? LOL. Surely you have something better to do? Afterall, c'mon you do at least realize there has to have been something to defend against? Or is that you are so are so sure about your 'whimsy' that you fail to realize that the one being defensive is you although you're doing it in a very passive aggressive way?

Oh yeah and I'm 'supposed' to start spouting out how many years I've done this or that and try to prove something to you? Hahahah. Seriously move along.

How about you go over to the thread on the Russian library fire and tell us about how you feel entitled to know the title of every book that was damaged and how you feel entitled to have me have full architectural and structural knowledge of the library that caught on fire? Oh yes if you question the articles I can pretend to be offended if that helps you in a theraputic way.

For some reason, I get the impression of you being a female with entitlement and control-freak / OCD issues who thinks what she feels or projects from her own character and world-view onto others to be 'true' or to be 'reality'. The controversy is all in your head: "If it was me I would be reacting like this so he must be being defensive cos I'm so sure I was being offensive." Thanks for the chuckles. Tip: its called delusion'--100% yours and homegrown from between your ears. Troll much? You wouldn't happen to be a redhead, butch femme that worked for the SSA would you?

It is curious that someone with your experience & knowledge has nothing to show for it.
    That you rely on low and petty loading of questions and statements ("He's supposed to react to this and do anything but laugh cos I'm so good at this passive aggressive digging, thang.") (They have hipster trolls now?) with asinine presumption is telling? Are we supposed to put on "Internet demonstration" as if your opinion could have some profound meaning outside your skin to motivate us so fervently?

P.S. The least of us have probably bested trolls and giants that lay turds bigger than any cruise ship you've ever ridden. At the least, thanks for the chuckles. *mutes*
    Last edited by allodial; 02-21-15 at 11:39 AM.

Its rather obvious the thread is a "Reference Material" post for the posterity just like countless other posts. The readers are intelligent enough to make their own assessment of Alfred Adask's article and probably know how easy it is to contact him too.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-21-15 at 11:02 AM.