Thread: Withdrawing from Social Security (Form 521)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    You started the thread. Yet it's clear you are merely talking about withdrawing from SS. It is curious that someone with your experience & knowledge has nothing to show for it.
    Psychology again? If someone posts an article about a book on golf do they have to be an expert on golf? Why exactly are you interested in creating controversy or discrediting someone merely for posting an interesting article? Why are you coming at me as if I wrote the article? That is curious! The thread is simply a reference to an article intended for reference and edification to those who will receive it. Alfred N. ADASK has a website and is open to being communicated with. You can ask him directly.

Why did that manager at the SSA swear up and down such a form didn't exist but when it was held in her face SHE SCREAMED knowing the form was being sought out to nix the SS account? Why are you so quick to say the form is not appropriate for this or that if *YOU* have never used it?

If I posted an IRS instruction for revised 2015 1040, would you start an argument or commentary about how curious it 'must' be how much I know or don't know about the form or how useless the form is? That is what is really curious.

Related: Adask's Law

P.S. Just because I've never had the cooties, doesn't mean I don't know the cure.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-21-15 at 04:24 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.