Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Withdrawing from Social Security (Form 521)

Withdrawing from Social Security (Form 521)

An article about Social Security Administration Form 521

Name:  WithdrawingfromSS_Adask.png
Views: 392
Size:  122.7 KB

Related: Withdrawing From Social Security (Adask)
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

JohnnyCash
    Have you withdrawn from Social Security?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Have you withdrawn from Social Security?
    How can I withdraw from that which I have never been drawn into?

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

JohnnyCash
    Can you show us?

In all actually, it would be the birth certificate persona/person/legal entity withdrawing from SS.

JohnnyCash
    OK, has your persona/person withdrawn from SS?

My 'person' wasn't born in the United States. As for cancelling...it might be as simple as:

Comes now John H. Doe, with full authority, with full right, for sincere and lawful reasons withheld, being unaware of willingly or knowingly applying for any benefit, account or card provided by or through the Social Security Administrating, now having full authority and power over JOHN HENRY DOE, TEXAS BIRTH OR FILE 1494195858 do hereby cancel any and all applications for any accounts, social security cards or benefits provided by or through the Social Security Administration.

If anyone has any questions or comments concerning this Cancellation they must make them known within thirty days by....

{Signature}

{Notary}
    A scenario might be like this: Document gets sent by certified mail, copy filed with certificate of service in a Misc. Jacket or libel of review at the US District Court nearest John H. Doe. After thirty days a certificate of non-reponse/default goes to SSA and to case jacket. Follow up with reassertion that the account is cancelled and demand that all 'applicant information' (specific term used by the SSA) be deleted. You get the idea? Whether the cancellor/fiduciary (rhymes with chancellor) or one having authority is or isn't a person born subject to the jurisdiction of the United States --or is or isn't a resident of the United States might have a lot to do how well it goes.

If there are any outstanding bills or the like in that persons name, it might be very good idea to pay them first.

There might be some 'cleanup' issues with banks, DMV, etc.

In other words, if you want to eat-> you eat (rather than merely talking about eating). If you want to cancel you cancel. Pretty simple eh?

Name:  aint-nothing-front-lg.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  61.5 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 02-21-15 at 03:46 AM.

JohnnyCash
    Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    My 'person' wasn't born in the United States. As for cancelling...it might be as simple as
    Thank you for telling us you've never done it.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCash View Post
    Thank you for telling us you've never done it.
    But perhaps I've done it for others? Saying I've never ridden my own motorcycle translates into never having ridden someone else's? Also, if you're going to cancel the SS account, I would imagine that you'd have a good reason for it and that you'd have a better arrangement or order to replace it with. Overall, If more people would just stop being afraid... .

How else do you think you're going to cancel it, by ordering a McChicken sandwich at McD drive-thru? D By going in and applying for a replacement card? Do you want it to be really really hard? Do you know you can cancel or surrender driver license too? Just because they don't put out signs for it ....

Name:  FL_DL_Surrenderable.png
Views: 355
Size:  36.9 KB

That is a snapshot/scan from the State of Florida application for a DL/ID. I'm unaware of any U.S. State that doesn't have a system for surrender or cancellation. Such is old news. With most DMVs you'll probably not have such an obvious indicator but might instead have to call them and go into the office to do the surrender.

FYI, a cop agreed with me a birth certificate and the names on the birth certificates would belong to the State. So I asked: Since I'm not the State how can any birth certificate or name on a birth certificate be mine?
    Last edited by allodial; 02-21-15 at 04:09 AM.

JohnnyCash
    You started the thread. Yet it's clear you are merely talking about withdrawing from SS. It is curious that someone with your experience & knowledge has nothing to show for it.