Hand written in iron and stone the irony alone makes Bishops Castle and its builder along with its Trust a significant story and struggle of Christ that Jim laboured a lifetime and without idolatry rather a symbolic message every home is a Man,s Castle its ramparts in Christ. David every wealth in education can rest on this Trust and its Truth every indoor has its outdoor every castle has its champion and its foe.
Inherent and intuitive knowledge has told me the same thing. The only new thing is the new name CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. It is a beginning. Jim has built a platform and foundation for the next evolution of the human spirit, just as you perceive it.

MJ, I am sure you are correct that the public will always wish to be ruled. And so the general public will always be beneficiary. The collection plate for CASTLE CHURCH is to go buy something nice for your worst enemy. As you figure out exactly who that is you will find your final worst enemy is somebody you have loved dearly all along. Then as you understand that love drives all engines, you will find that the final worst enemy is right there in the mirror.

I had Phoebe recall the thought process of discovering the dragon seizing the Castle in a tree... (Nothing extraordinary about the story - yet unequivocal.) I am beginning to think that everybody's life is unequivocal but that a lot of people get bored and fall asleep.