Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Road to Ownership

The Road to Ownership

Over the years I learned about acquisition of holdings. It is more the development of proper identity and trusting in relationship as party in interest.

The survey is important as it establishes the literal groundwork. The constitutions, both State and federal must be signed as a party in interest but not as an official. The oath of office is obviously one signing as a party in interest but the office is defined and a salary set, describing the law duty and boundaries. So we should describe what constitutions precede what.

The first American soil constitution is called the Fundamental Orders of 1639, with the Date of the signing clear in the title. The first written constitution then is likely found as the "curse" entered into at Nehemiah 10, found in the Holy Bible. This was the Laws of Moses binding officials called TIRSHATHA, marshals installing Babylonian rule in Jerusalem after winning an eleven-year civil war with the People - the Israelites against the conquering Jews returning from Babylon capture.

As I have described in The Gospel of Pragmatism these same Babylonian emissaries (Three Kings - Magi) began grooming Jesus at fifteen months of age for his position as Messiah of Israel. Under the Prophet Daniel BELSHAZZAR and over seventy years time it was not so much the Israelites being trained into Babylonian Jews, but that the Babylonian Sorcerers and Astrologers (Chieftain over which was Daniel) were learning about the Israelite concepts of Separation (Creation) and Reparation of two breaches - primarily found at Genesis 1:3-4. [First we divided God and Light; then Light into Light and Darkness.] Once the Babylonian Magi had mastered the concept of Twin Messiahs (Christians call them First and Second Advent) they were ready to start watching the night sky and offer gold, frankincense and myrrh (an expensive tomb discovered in 1980), plus a scholarship to any esoteric and public library Jesus' brilliant mind could consume:

And the bookkeeper can be king so long as the public is kept ignorant of the methodology of the bookkeeping. All science is a means to an end.

The means is knowledge. The end is control. Therefore the only issue remaining is who will be the beneficiary? - Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars by Hartford VAN DYKE
    The Babylonians assumed correctly that when the imaginative and rational reflexes (male and female/right and left brain) were equally blended (Mary, Mother of Jesus felt healthy, loved and orgasmic to properly imprint a balanced ego (both male and female orgasmic energy/ejaculation can induce conception within moments while still surrounded by mutual orgasm) with Jesus at Conception while making love with King Archelaus HEROD). Mixed with a healthy, literate, educated and inquisitive mind, Jesus explored upon his "scholarship" during his twenties and sure enough, the Magi had concocted the recipe for the brilliant Biblical Prophecy demonstrated in the ancient writings of Israel. Read Dr. Rick STRASSMAN's books - DMT - The Spirit Molecule, and DMT And the Soul of Prophecy.

You might have to be patient in order to understand why I would have you identifying with Jesus in order to acquire "ownership". I will get back to the thread in the morning light. For now, the opening post I will share the Golden Ratio plate for bracing the Catwalk (Bridge to Nowhere) on my Castle - CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. Also I intend to develop the main Survey, The Charter of Freedoms and Exemption Granted to Patroons, that precedes the Fundamental Orders by ten years - 1629.

I will add a pentagram and large Fibonacci Spiral on the joints, rising off the right side upward and curving around to the left out into space, welded on to the steel fifteen feet below. When the stones are built up around the steel I will make it hinge into a gate out on to the oval platform in the form of the Castle's steel balconies. Sure! I am having fun but this is the only artwork of mine, and it is not really art - it is math mimicking nature. All the future art will be mimicking James Roland BISHOP (Jim Bishop) and his monumental building efforts to date. Jim has become very ill with a rare cancer and so finally, (I have owned the Castle since 9/11/01) I exercise the control of ownership to brace up the otherwise frightening invitation for the beneficiary public to explore out onto the Catwalk.

The intention of this thread is to describe my journey to owning, which is to say become the Trustee with Control. It is all such. Nobody owns anything unless they Create (or co-create) if you will. Jim, my good friend is an artist and so trusted me with Refusal for Cause shortly after I took ownership of the Castle, accepting my offer to salvage the Art from state seizure:

Name:  incident abuse 2002.jpg
Views: 4239
Size:  282.2 KB

You might have to be patient in order to understand why I would have you identifying with Jesus in order to acquire "ownership". I will get back to the thread in the morning light.

This might take a bit to form a comprehensive explanation. So I may cover this in segments.

It is not so much identifying with Jesus as with comprehending with the CHRIST in (your) mind. The Messiah concept is and has always been one of reconciliation, or unity with God. This is how one equips him or herself for ownership - by becoming one with the Creator, or as I put it above co-creation.

The intention of this thread is to describe my journey to owning, which is to say become the Trustee with Control. It is all such. Nobody owns anything unless they Create (or co-create) if you will.
    As far as Christianity, the religion goes and speaking for myself I had to understand this lesson before I could truly comprehend ownership albeit I had perfected claim in July - on August 13, 2001 and signed the survey for the United States of America (The Declaration of Independence) in 1995. The Christian religion itself being a business plan is designed to hinder your ownership, not enhance it. It was as though by listening to the Holy Spirit prophecy had developed my comprehension through events that transpired after my preparations.

If you want to recall the first written constitution of record that is noteworthy being the binding of the Babylonian Jews to their office under Babylon, on the Temple Mount found in Nehemiah 10 then you should note that the law form was the Laws of Moses. The significant event preparing my comprehension was therefore writing the Laws of Moses in paleo-Hebrew and then translating them back into English, word by word.

It may be found that to be king in Israel one was required to do exactly this. Additionally I have typed the entire Pentateuch (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy and Numbers) verbatim. The King is Primary Trustee and Owner.

You are likely starting to comprehend what you already understand about ownership.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-23-15 at 03:22 PM.

I will get back to the thread in the morning light. For now, the opening post I will share the Golden Ratio plate for bracing the Catwalk (Bridge to Nowhere) on my Castle - CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP.
    The Vatican Business Plan began formally at the Nicene Council but built upon the Apostle Paul's inherent guilt trips, being that Paul (formerly Saul) was a Benjamite Jew. This post is a good segue into the money system and my Bill of Exchange that came to Judgment (30-Day) on September 11, 2001.

Jim and I have spent many hours watching the campfire under a brilliant starry sky at the foot of the Castle. As I wrote The Gospel of Pragmatism and explained how it was Mandatory Exception to the Federal Reserve Districts Jim would rant about, Jim said, CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Title BISHOP. Jim had already explained some of the shameful things his near and contemporary relatives had done so that Jim and Phoebe want nothing to do with the BISHOP family line, but Jim's comment was oriented around malfeasance of office of the Pope - The Bishop of Rome. The Pope is and has always been in breach of trust for such flagrant misinterpretation of the Word of God - the Message brought by Jesus CHRIST.

Another item that helps the reader comprehend ownership is evaluating the separation by mental model. The mere illusion that physical reality exists at all must be calibrated by the awesome power of the mind, which EINSTEIN estimated we have conscious control of 10%. But then, what is 10% of infinity? In his formula e=mc>2 we will be baffled that a pencil is held to have the amount of energy in it as Mount St Helens erupted when it became an active volcano again. That makes no sense when you can burn the pencil and it seems to disappear! However e=mc>2 has the same formula as centrifugal force. You know? - How you can spin a bucket of water fast enough so that none of the water spills out? The Light of Genesis 1:3 - is bent, each individual ray - into tiny circles (spheres) called valence shells. The demonstration of this is that when you stimulate inert gas with electricity (fluorescent lighting) the valence shell of the atom jumps to the next level, and when falling back to its natural level it emits a photon.

This begs the question about what could provide enough energy to bend light into tiny circles - just for one atom; much less to compel the space-time continuum of the entire universe! That might be God to you. Especially if you want to attribute that other 90% to a personality, anthropomorphism or benevolent Being. I will resort to Science of Mind below.

I want to demonstrate some higher mathematics about gravity as a segue into Ernest Shurtleff's (HOLMES = Science of Mind) presentments about Universal Mind and the Law of Attraction.

These photos will save me a lot of words but I just say - Image and Likeness of God!

Especially that second series of photos - that should really open your eyes. Five Fibonacci Spirals coming together mathematically in three dimensions shaping the human form! Now from the Science of Mind textbook:

This action - claiming all that there is - is exactly what I did with my 2001 Bill of Exchange when I not only took possession of Jim's Castle, but everything that you can see from it's highest tower!

Everywhere you look, Anything you see. I own it all so long as you believe that You are You, and Me is Me!

The Spiritual Leader at the local Science of Mind "church" is teaching an eight-week course titled - The Ins and Outs of the Metaphysical Bible. Above I broached a topic about Jesus being balanced in ego, and how this augmented his abilities to access the Divine within himself and even to heal others through their faith, not in Jesus but in that same Divine Nature. In Class the instructor mentioned how, While the Men gathered for the Nicene Council, where were the Women? I suggested - Outside? He retorted, France!

He was not suggesting how a large group of women travelled to France to help protect Mary MAGDALENE raising the King of Israel's children in exile. Being this was three hundred years later, he was referring to an imbalance; a division of male and female energies with the Men doing what they do best - plan, rationalize, strategize... While the Women were doing what they do best too - nurture, coddle and protect the children with compassion...

The imbalance of yet another division of natural polarities, separated and seeking TIKKUN, the Hebrew Biblical term for Restoration in the Messianic Age.

Poem by Jay Vincent AKA J VAGICIAN

Recited from memory:

Last night I dreamed a dream, a rarity for me.
    I gained a long-awaited peace, through lucid scenery.

I saw that Men, of which I'm one, have long sought to repress
    The Female Magic that's innate, which Men do not possess.

The Male has through their physical force compelled submission sure,
    Through fear of Female Magic, that while suppressed endures.

The ego of the Male is but a fearsome ugly beast
    But balanced with the Female is a never-ending feast.

To focus on Excalibur is to ignore the Mighty Stone
    That held the Sword in magic grasp, until 'twas rightly owned.

To ignore the Mighty Stone of the divine in Female form,
    Male is just an ego, warring tired and battle-worn.

Terrified of disclosure of the ego's exiguous,
    Male compels Female to reduce itself to lust.

The law cannot be broken, ever so the fact is shown,
    The Female owns divinity with her true Philosopher's Stone.

To devise the perfect balance, measure equal yin and yang,
    Let the ego wane in balance, reach divinity again.

Near the front door of the Castle you will find a large sword mounted in a stone. A friend of Jim's built it with a solenoid so that big men can try to pull it but when a child tries, with the touch of a remote hidden in a pocket, the sword comes free!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Poem by Jay Vincent AKA J VAGICIAN

Recited from memory:

Last night I dreamed a dream, a rarity for me.
    I gained a long-awaited peace, through lucid scenery.

I saw that Men, of which I'm one, have long sought to repress
    The Female Magic that's innate, which Men do not possess.

The Male has through their physical force compelled submission sure,
    Through fear of Female Magic, that while suppressed endures.

The ego of the Male is but a fearsome ugly beast
    But balanced with the Female is a never-ending feast.

To focus on Excalibur is to ignore the Mighty Stone
    That held the Sword in magic grasp, until 'twas rightly owned.

To ignore the Mighty Stone of the divine in Female form,
    Male is just an ego, warring tired and battle-worn.

Terrified of disclosure of the ego's exiguous,
    Male compels Female to reduce itself to lust.

The law cannot be broken, ever so the fact is shown,
    The Female owns divinity with her true Philosopher's Stone.

To devise the perfect balance, measure equal yin and yang,
    Let the ego wane in balance, reach divinity again.

Near the front door of the Castle you will find a large sword mounted in a stone. A friend of Jim's built it with a solenoid so that big men can try to pull it but when a child tries, with the touch of a remote hidden in a pocket, the sword comes free!
    Enoch - Chapter 42

1 Wisdom found not a place on earth where she could inhabit; her dwelling therefore is in heaven.

2 Wisdom went forth to dwell among the sons of men, but she obtained not a habitation. Wisdom returned to her place, and seated herself in the midst of the angels. But iniquity went forth after her return, who unwillingly found a habitation, and resided among them, as rain in the desert, and as a dew in a thirsty land.

================================

I am Abraham, I am Issac, and I am Jacob. I have many wives that serve me. My emotional nature and my spirit nature. Their happiness is my responsibility. For they will bring forth into matter that which I impregnate them with. Thoughts are Things - young T.A.T.

If Rachel remains barren, then Leah brings forth. Hunchback - leaned over and out of balance. For Wisdom [Rachel] was barren for there was no Jacob to impregnate her - he was to busy bringing forth with Leah the desires of his own heart. I need no third party in my love feast.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    This might take a bit to form a comprehensive explanation. So I may cover this in segments.

It is not so much identifying with Jesus as with comprehending with the CHRIST in (your) mind. The Messiah concept is and has always been one of reconciliation, or unity with God. This is how one equips him or herself for ownership - by becoming one with the Creator, or as I put it above co-creation.

As far as Christianity, the religion goes and speaking for myself I had to understand this lesson before I could truly comprehend ownership albeit I had perfected claim in July - on August 13, 2001 and signed the survey for the United States of America (The Declaration of Independence) in 1995. The Christian religion itself being a business plan is designed to hinder your ownership, not enhance it. It was as though by listening to the Holy Spirit prophecy had developed my comprehension through events that transpired after my preparations.

If you want to recall the first written constitution of record that is noteworthy being the binding of the Babylonian Jews to their office under Babylon, on the Temple Mount found in Nehemiah 10 then you should note that the law form was the Laws of Moses. The significant event preparing my comprehension was therefore writing the Laws of Moses in paleo-Hebrew and then translating them back into English, word by word.

It may be found that to be king in Israel one was required to do exactly this. Additionally I have typed the entire Pentateuch (Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy and Numbers) verbatim. The King is Primary Trustee and Owner.

You are likely starting to comprehend what you already understand about ownership.

Something tells me that no matter how much the general public tries to claim ownership of that Castle - THEY NEVER WILL. No matter how much the general public likes to think that they are the High Contracting Parties - they are only following an illusion. Chasing a dream. Mistakenly thinking that "We the people" is everyone born into Disney Land. Boy howdy what a shock when you realize you must pay for the rides.

The High Contracting Parties settled upon an agreement and appointed a King to rule over their interests. Those who benefit from the shade of the "new tree" do so only as 3rd parties. These can never and will never acquire an interest in the Property - unless it benefits the High Contracting Parties, or their Posterity. The ONLY way anybody will ever become a co-owner is IF the Creator or the New King appoints or elects - chooses some helpers. And then, I am sure the Lord of the Castle will be quick to limit his help to the extent of what is required - perhaps even for a FEE?

Oh and one more then, whilst the general public may have grace to enjoy the property - that grace is per the discretion of the Lord of the Castle. And anyone thinking he can claim in that Property is a usurper and a thief.

Did you see this? The only question left is will the Lord be a tyrant king or a servant? For the Lord is tasked with PARAMOUNT MANDATE to protect the Estate on behalf of the Will of the High Contracting Parties. The 3rd party - general public - are an after thought. Maybe they enjoy the grace of the Lord of the Castle and should like to donate to His cause. Not their cause mind you - they have no interest. A "No strings attached - no remains - gift, donation or grant".

The office of Trustee is a sacred office.

Shalom,
    MJ

The Christ that rests or unrest s within Man is a concious weight, The individualist stones of destiny. Any illustrations that are commissioned of concious to lift a great weight and structured its displacement for Truth and its Triumph is for the glory of Christ every criticism in word or deed has its weight.Biblical fate is the Basilica of Man.
    A basilica was originally, in Hellenistic Greece, a tribunal administering justice on behalf of the king (???????? - basileus). The word and the thing were adopted by the Romans after annexing Macedonia in the 2nd Century BC. The archeological site of Pompeii, for instance, has the remains of a large basilica which served as a tribunal, and a few hundred meters away in the modern city of Pompeii a catholic basilica.

When Constantine instituted the Christian faith as the Empire’s official religion (4th century A.D.)1, he erected a number of large churches which were then named basilicas. The current Basilica of St Peter’s in Rome replaces a previous building built precisely by Constantine. As a general rule basilicas are the highest ranking churches and are declared so by the Pope. Some high profile basilicas are built on top of the burials of notable saints (St Peter's, St Francesco of Assisi, St Vasily in Moscow, St Paul Outside the Walls...)
    Cathedrals, on the other hand, were typically built during the Middle Ages. They are headed by a bishop. However, if this bishop is head of his diocese, then his cathedral outranks any basilica in his diocese.

Neither cathedrals nor basilicas are restricted to the Catholic faith: see St. Basil's in Moscow, of the Russian Orthodox Church (remarkably sometimes translated as basilica; sometimes to cathedral).

Hand written in iron and stone the irony alone makes Bishops Castle and its builder along with its Trust a significant story and struggle of Christ that Jim laboured a lifetime and without idolatry rather a symbolic message every home is a Man,s Castle its ramparts in Christ. David every wealth in education can rest on this Trust and its Truth every indoor has its outdoor every castle has its champion and its foe. Real Gentleman are as gritty and sturdy as a Ponderosa Pine if Christ,s message has no guilt and no church no book to follow his message is found in bar a pool hall or where one finds peace its inner and if it takes buildings books or bus stations or feeding a squirrel it needs no improvement the law wills itself it wills ownership if I am Me then trusts and truth in who,s image mine as his. Eden has its price its only truth that enjoys peace.Jim a spirit within a rocky mountain high where journeys end and begin.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    The Christ that rests or unrest s within Man is a concious weight, The individualist stones of destiny. Any illustrations that are commissioned of concious to lift a great weight and structured its displacement for Truth and its Triumph is for the glory of Christ every criticism in word or deed has its weight.Biblical fate is the Basilica of Man.
    A basilica was originally, in Hellenistic Greece, a tribunal administering justice on behalf of the king (???????? - basileus). The word and the thing were adopted by the Romans after annexing Macedonia in the 2nd Century BC. The archeological site of Pompeii, for instance, has the remains of a large basilica which served as a tribunal, and a few hundred meters away in the modern city of Pompeii a catholic basilica.

When Constantine instituted the Christian faith as the Empire’s official religion (4th century A.D.)1, he erected a number of large churches which were then named basilicas. The current Basilica of St Peter’s in Rome replaces a previous building built precisely by Constantine. As a general rule basilicas are the highest ranking churches and are declared so by the Pope. Some high profile basilicas are built on top of the burials of notable saints (St Peter's, St Francesco of Assisi, St Vasily in Moscow, St Paul Outside the Walls...)
    Cathedrals, on the other hand, were typically built during the Middle Ages. They are headed by a bishop. However, if this bishop is head of his diocese, then his cathedral outranks any basilica in his diocese.

Neither cathedrals nor basilicas are restricted to the Catholic faith: see St. Basil's in Moscow, of the Russian Orthodox Church (remarkably sometimes translated as basilica; sometimes to cathedral).

Hand written in iron and stone the irony alone makes Bishops Castle and its builder along with its Trust a significant story and struggle of Christ that Jim laboured a lifetime and without idolatry rather a symbolic message every home is a Man,s Castle its ramparts in Christ. David every wealth in education can rest on this Trust and its Truth every indoor has its outdoor every castle has its champion and its foe. Real Gentleman are as gritty and sturdy as a Ponderosa Pine if Christ,s message has no guilt and no church no book to follow his message is found in bar a pool hall or where one finds peace its inner and if it takes buildings books or bus stations or feeding a squirrel it needs no improvement the law wills itself it wills ownership if I am Me then trusts and truth in who,s image mine as his. Eden has its price its only truth that enjoys peace.Jim a spirit within a rocky mountain high where journeys end and begin.
    I like this message - have the courage to kill the Issac within - that which hinders and binds. I am not American, I am not Republican/Democrat, I am not a Christian - I AM in Christ being transformed into the Likeness from glory unto glory. Give away the cold and fated anchor and push on to the High Ground - an upper room to the right side of the house. For it is Rachel who is impregnated by Christ and brings forth the son of God - the Truth of God. It is this truth that changes the lower nature also known as Sodom - whereof lie the carnal thoughts of man.

Therefore get ye up into the High Mountain - Benjamin - son of my Right hand. Let us enjoy Un-leavened bread in the Upper Room, wherein is power granted of the Holy Spirit and a Union in ONENESS - Tabernacles. All in that High Mountain to that room in the right side of the House. Looking to the East and the dawning of a new day - Morning has broken.

Let the earth rejoice with NEW BEGINNINGS - Come to the High Mountain and take off the fig leaves of shame - to stand naked before the Ever Living - in joy of heart and elation of love. Amen.

I shall not post this everywhere - although I wish I could - but when I realized that I KNOW NOTHING AS I SHOULD or better stated:

I cannot understand Christ without asking of CHRIST. I cannot understand any writing unless I ask the writers what was meant. To be presumptuous to know is arrogance.

Once I realized this of the Declaration of Independence and the Preamble and the Constitution(s) - I realized that I don't understand it and it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to understand it unless the High Contracting Parties want to enlighten me.

Shalom,
    MJ

Hand written in iron and stone the irony alone makes Bishops Castle and its builder along with its Trust a significant story and struggle of Christ that Jim laboured a lifetime and without idolatry rather a symbolic message every home is a Man,s Castle its ramparts in Christ. David every wealth in education can rest on this Trust and its Truth every indoor has its outdoor every castle has its champion and its foe.
    Inherent and intuitive knowledge has told me the same thing. The only new thing is the new name CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. It is a beginning. Jim has built a platform and foundation for the next evolution of the human spirit, just as you perceive it.

MJ, I am sure you are correct that the public will always wish to be ruled. And so the general public will always be beneficiary. The collection plate for CASTLE CHURCH is to go buy something nice for your worst enemy. As you figure out exactly who that is you will find your final worst enemy is somebody you have loved dearly all along. Then as you understand that love drives all engines, you will find that the final worst enemy is right there in the mirror.

I had Phoebe recall the thought process of discovering the dragon seizing the Castle in a tree... (Nothing extraordinary about the story - yet unequivocal.) I am beginning to think that everybody's life is unequivocal but that a lot of people get bored and fall asleep.