Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
The Christ that rests or unrest s within Man is a concious weight, The individualist stones of destiny. Any illustrations that are commissioned of concious to lift a great weight and structured its displacement for Truth and its Triumph is for the glory of Christ every criticism in word or deed has its weight.Biblical fate is the Basilica of Man.
A basilica was originally, in Hellenistic Greece, a tribunal administering justice on behalf of the king (???????? - basileus). The word and the thing were adopted by the Romans after annexing Macedonia in the 2nd Century BC. The archeological site of Pompeii, for instance, has the remains of a large basilica which served as a tribunal, and a few hundred meters away in the modern city of Pompeii a catholic basilica.

When Constantine instituted the Christian faith as the Empire’s official religion (4th century A.D.)1, he erected a number of large churches which were then named basilicas. The current Basilica of St Peter’s in Rome replaces a previous building built precisely by Constantine. As a general rule basilicas are the highest ranking churches and are declared so by the Pope. Some high profile basilicas are built on top of the burials of notable saints (St Peter's, St Francesco of Assisi, St Vasily in Moscow, St Paul Outside the Walls...)
Cathedrals, on the other hand, were typically built during the Middle Ages. They are headed by a bishop. However, if this bishop is head of his diocese, then his cathedral outranks any basilica in his diocese.

Neither cathedrals nor basilicas are restricted to the Catholic faith: see St. Basil's in Moscow, of the Russian Orthodox Church (remarkably sometimes translated as basilica; sometimes to cathedral).

Hand written in iron and stone the irony alone makes Bishops Castle and its builder along with its Trust a significant story and struggle of Christ that Jim laboured a lifetime and without idolatry rather a symbolic message every home is a Man,s Castle its ramparts in Christ. David every wealth in education can rest on this Trust and its Truth every indoor has its outdoor every castle has its champion and its foe. Real Gentleman are as gritty and sturdy as a Ponderosa Pine if Christ,s message has no guilt and no church no book to follow his message is found in bar a pool hall or where one finds peace its inner and if it takes buildings books or bus stations or feeding a squirrel it needs no improvement the law wills itself it wills ownership if I am Me then trusts and truth in who,s image mine as his. Eden has its price its only truth that enjoys peace.Jim a spirit within a rocky mountain high where journeys end and begin.
I like this message - have the courage to kill the Issac within - that which hinders and binds. I am not American, I am not Republican/Democrat, I am not a Christian - I AM in Christ being transformed into the Likeness from glory unto glory. Give away the cold and fated anchor and push on to the High Ground - an upper room to the right side of the house. For it is Rachel who is impregnated by Christ and brings forth the son of God - the Truth of God. It is this truth that changes the lower nature also known as Sodom - whereof lie the carnal thoughts of man.

Therefore get ye up into the High Mountain - Benjamin - son of my Right hand. Let us enjoy Un-leavened bread in the Upper Room, wherein is power granted of the Holy Spirit and a Union in ONENESS - Tabernacles. All in that High Mountain to that room in the right side of the House. Looking to the East and the dawning of a new day - Morning has broken.

Let the earth rejoice with NEW BEGINNINGS - Come to the High Mountain and take off the fig leaves of shame - to stand naked before the Ever Living - in joy of heart and elation of love. Amen.

I shall not post this everywhere - although I wish I could - but when I realized that I KNOW NOTHING AS I SHOULD or better stated:

I cannot understand Christ without asking of CHRIST. I cannot understand any writing unless I ask the writers what was meant. To be presumptuous to know is arrogance.

Once I realized this of the Declaration of Independence and the Preamble and the Constitution(s) - I realized that I don't understand it and it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to understand it unless the High Contracting Parties want to enlighten me.

Shalom,
MJ