Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Road to Ownership

I concur that there have seemed to be widespread misconceptions as to what or who the "general public" is or is not. It seems that the general public although is never presumed to be comprised of living souls, although one might fall asleep with one or more masks on and forget.... Although its possible for someone to volunteer into being part of the general public. I don't suspect the general public and the People to be the same. However, it is possible for someone to wear multiple hats..or masks.

Someone once mentioned something about the lack of "People" in the UK. I suspect that is because the People are expected to be in their private households rather than dwelling in the public.

Its interesting that such significance has been placed on George Washington, a commissioned officer, in the military, a subject of the United States of America by such implication. And so the public schools point to that as an 'ideal model'--afterall, they are public schools--training the public, right? So their students are encouraged to see being a public officer and property of the United States (i.e. soldier) to be the ideal. Would public schools providing private education be anything other than along the lines of an oxymoron?

Whether in the Soviet Union or the United Kingdom, likely there is and always has been a private side. Even in the Soviet Union there was likely a private side oligarchy, aristocracy or whatever-it-might-have-been just like in the UK. In the Soviet Union, that everything was public was likely a mere pretense.

The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty? While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee. ... The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws. (Daniel 4:30-31, 33)
    Did any Babylonian king ever author his own "franchise"? Does the trustee ever create the trust (not even the same man who creates a trust and then holds the role of first trustee ever creates the trust in the capacity of trustee of that same trust!)? And what happened if one of them ever forgot the answer to that question! (see above) And if a group of men or living souls be graced to be free and out from under such constructs, whose place is it for anyone to force them back under it--to reduce mankind to chattel covertly or by any wild or fantastic implication or yearning for the "old days"?

Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
    Imagine the tutor or governor that aims to keep the child incompetent and dumb so as to keep himself or herself in a job--to hold on to the "good old days" by breech of trust. And if the parent of the child fires the tutor or governor but the tutor or governor just won't quit? Rudolf Steiner in outs "Lucifer" as being associated with a return to past order. Global Feudalism, anyone?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-02-15 at 05:45 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    I concur that there have seemed to be widespread misconceptions as to what or who the "general public" is or is not. It seems that the general public although is never presumed to be comprised of living souls, although one might fall asleep with one or more masks on and forget.... Although its possible for someone to volunteer into being part of the general public. I don't suspect the general public and the People to be the same. However, it is possible for someone to wear multiple hats..or masks.

Someone once mentioned something about the lack of "People" in the UK. I suspect that is because the People are expected to be in their private households rather than dwelling in the public.

Its interesting that such significance was placed on George Washington when he was a commissioned officer, in the military, a subject of the United States of America by such implication. And so the public schools point at that as the ideal model--afterall, they are public schools--training the public, right? So their students are encouraged to see being a public officer and property of the United States (i.e. soldier) to be the ideal. Would public schools providing private education be anything other than along the lines of an oxymoron?
    Public office.
    Public purse.
    Public law.
    Public policy.
    Public finance.
    Public corporation.
    Public sector accounting.

The term 'public' is synonymous with government.
    Being the terms public and government are fungible, substitute government for public in the above for revelation.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 03-01-15 at 11:19 AM.

Now imagine you have a huge company, estate or plantation, the more volunteers to work on your plantation, the better, right? Now consider the idea of someone who goes to work on their own plantation, falls on a rock and forgets that its their plantation--or that they have a joint interest with others.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    ..that the public will always wish to be ruled.
    I wonder if that somehow relates to: "mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur" meaning "the world wants to be deceived, so let it be deceived" (old proverb). I prefer to believe that some individuals (on a case-by-case-base) might be more inclined to certain arrangements or stations...have different gifts or talents than to take it to any extremes as to an excuse to abuse or look down upon those willing to be of service. However, besides that, perhaps there might be those who simply want to be lorded over.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-02-15 at 11:49 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

There is going to be a big three-day Festival upon Bishop Castle (Castle Church) grounds planned for June 26-29. Among other things keeping me busy we (Board of Trustees) have been working with Interplanetary Entertainment to get this thing going before the deadline for approval signatures.

I really appreciate these comments. What comes to mind is how discussion between Jim and I inspired the 508 Mandatory Exception in the name - CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP. Jim and I discussed Pragmatism around the fire when Jim stood up from his folding chair and proclaimed that would be the name of the Trust. Quickly Jim and I formalized the adoption of Pragmatism for Bishop Castle, and in it we find the purpose in Jim and Phoebe changing the name:

Recently I updated The Gospel of Pragmatism but have not removed any of the components, I only describe the perceptions in more detail:

Title 26 USC §501(c)(3)

I italicize church above regarding Paul’s formation of ecclesia because this organization – church or association of churches – is actually a Disqualified Organization in the description of Title 26 USC §501(c)(3) government-sanctioned tax-free non-profit religious organizations. Virtually every church of significance in America is §501(c)(3) but by legal definition, not a single one of these churches is actually a church in the sense of being an ecclesia sanctified to God/Jesus as its Creator!

In summary Disqualified Organizations as found in Title 26 USC §501(c)(3) are churches described at Title 26 USC §170 and there we find the description …churches and associations of churches. More interesting though is that Title 26 USC §501(c)(3) corporate persons who await approval by the IRS for their tax-exempt status are found awaiting approval at Title 26 USC §508. Typically in the bylaws of any Title 26 USC §501(c)(3) church we find stipulated certain restrictions:

No part of the net earnings of the Center shall inure to the benefit of or be distributable to any member of the Center which is not then an exempt organization described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
    Therefore all the People allegedly in the CHURCH are not considered people but rather, are Title 26 USC §501(c)(3) corporate persons awaiting approval found at Title 26 USC §508! Thank God (quite literally) that Title 26 USC §508 (C)(1)(a) recognizes these same churches and associations of churches as Mandatory Exception to the Internal Revenue Code entirely. The point being that the church recognized to have nothing to do with the Federal Reserve System (IRS) is NOT the church created by Paul while in Roman protective custody! Paul’s church is the church he formed from Rome – appropriately a government-sanctioned religious organization found at Title 26 USC §501(c)(3) – also known as Christianity. In preparation for Castle Church near the end of this treatise please begin to understand why Pragmatism forming a Mandatory Exception profits from this Gospel of Pragmatism being derived from a radical interpretation of the Parable of Mark if you will, so as to never be confused with Christianity.
    This ties closely with Jim's intuitive understanding about the machinations of the Federal Reserve:

Name:  Donation Box s.jpg
Views: 703
Size:  191.4 KB

Beautiful! DONATE HERE - The Tabernacle for the Redemption of GOD'S Lawful Money!

One revelation for me through this is how TV News and the Newspaper have become social media. I really suspected that it was true that by competing with cyberspace, and even re-publishing the articles in cyberspace these "News" media were degraded to junior high emotional sensationalism, equivalently found on Facebook and Twitter.

The truth be told Jim created the new name for Bishop Castle (BISHOP CASTLE NONPROFIT CORPORATION) in a lucid moment of inspiration. It was both Jim and Phoebe who changed the name from BISHOP CASTLE NONPROFIT CORPORATION to CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP and this was such a willing, intentional and knowledgeable event that when the clerk and recorder found a typo in the property description, Jim and Phoebe went through the trouble of doing it again ten days later.

I certainly can appreciate how this has prompted discussion about public and private. The history of "my" Castle (by and through the Board of Trustees) is just that. My Castle is expressed in the light that Jim laid every stone and did every piece of iron work too, for the sole purpose of relieving Jim and Phoebe and the entire BISHOP family of liability. I even finished the nature portrayal "art" of my own, so that any IRS attorney wondering if he might talk to Jim will know that it is the First Trustee he must speak with now:

It was exactly the proposition that Bishop Castle is a public place that prompted Jim and I to discuss a perpetual trust, irrevocable in nature for securing the future legacy of Bishop Castle - forever. Jim got into some criminal charge trouble and that aside, the Sheriff sent a bill for booking charges to the Castle mailbox instead of to Jim's home in Pueblo. At the same time the prosecutor was writing into the process that Bishop Castle is a public property! Like in the opening post here, this was distinctly reminiscent of 2002 when Jim compiled his evidence repository in the Denver federal courthouse. Jim even used that same case file for his 2014 evidence repository.

This was happening before Jim was symptomatic of cancer, at least that he was mentioning it to me. It was a couple months after the video above that Jim mentioned being troubled about "scar tissue" and that he was getting a biopsy. [Edited - I feel that I might have been reacting to social media.]

On the topic of public and private, this is a wonderful example of the blending and obscurity of that boundary. I suppose that should I fence the Castle off and turn the visitors away that somebody familiar with trust law could form a class action - let's call them Castle Visitors. These Castle Visitors have been visiting and enjoying Bishop Castle for forty years now. That develops a constructive trust that they are second tier beneficiaries - the children laughing, and the folks having fun are reaping a benefit of the property, given for free on a donation basis. These Castle Visitors are getting a distinct disbursement of the constructive trust. I imagine that people could again enjoy visiting the Castle within about six weeks...

Regards,

David Merrill.
    First Trustee for CASTLE CHURCH - For the Redemption of the Office BISHOP - solely as trustee. At least when not in cyberspace, I sign as such!

Please - if you like to get emotional about Jim's deteriorating physical, emotional and mental health read Pragmatism carefully and completely. Mind you that video attached above is for real. Jim both read it and listened to me reading it aloud by the fire at the base of the Castle before deciding it was just the thing to support a permanent Castle Legacy and Destiny. Informed people are much more exciting!

Gospel of Pragmatism.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-11-15 at 07:43 AM.

IMHO, there are similarities concerning Paul and Moses that are very much worth looking into and which are insightful to say the least.

Regarding the 508 and 501(c)(3) it is worth noting that it is said that at Rome there was an organic ecclesia established ahead of the Church of Rome. Joseph of Arimathea is said to have been involved in the first. Similarly, the ecclesia established at Cornwall, etc. is said to be ahead of "the Church of England" unless the notion of them being the same or a continuance of the other holds water in any sense. The Church of England was founded in 1534. The ecclesia at Cornwall before 100AD. The conversion of Anglo-Saxon kings and of the Picts upon the British Isles by St. Patrick (not a Roman Catholic): to knowledge long before Roman Catholic missionaries and Augustine arrived.

It might be that behind the 508 and 501(c)(3) distinction is something to do with both extraterritoriality and systems (or machinations) for containing those who seem to who prefer delusions and being deceived over the truth.

On the other hand, maybe its to do with that what isn't Caesar's isn't Caesar's and Caesar knows this? As in those hard lessons Nebuchadnezzar learned long ago were perhaps passed down from generation to generation (internal memo).

Sure the ecclesia is "one" in a sense and someone can say that any church is a church and assert them all to be one however. However...("Riddle me this!")

For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him. Luke 20:38
    ...are corporate persons "of the living"?
    Last edited by allodial; 05-10-15 at 09:01 PM.

This is the reasoning behind the "art" at the end of the Bridge to Nowhere. That is the mathematics of life. I think it a nice touch and it represents that there is a living voice for the Castle and its Trust - the First Trustee.

It might be that behind the 508 and 501(c)(3) distinction is something to do with both extraterritoriality and systems (or machinations) for containing those who seem to who prefer delusions and being deceived over the truth.

Maybe you speak of a church ego - and its shadow? This is where Jim's (BISHOP) heritage and mine (VAN PELT/WREN [RENSELLAER = WREN-SAILOR]) converge; the extraterritorial nature of the priest. Levites inherited the cities and their suburbs. The priests never got a land claim like the other Tribes.

The heritage awakening in Jim and I is like the global unity Christ Mind. Out of our discussions arose the destiny and legacy ahead for Jim's fine art. Sharing it with the world will be a true joy. This upcoming Festival is a real blessing!

I suggest you try watching this song in this order:

Kids Cover
    Lyrics
    Deeper Explanation
    Last edited by David Merrill; 05-11-15 at 04:15 PM.

Yes! I think that your point is clearer now.

People who prefer truth in a lucid fashion are "grounded". - While the priests being extraterritorial maintain an illusion; METRO organization; municipal jurisdiction as a federal fiction overlay. This realm is for the non-compos mentis - the deluded. Induce psychosis, then charge to manage the affairs/communications of the incompetent patients.