Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hvncb View Post
    sorry, hard to understand....whose 'fraud by omission'? No, not April 15, I mean demand lawful money to the beginning of IRS filings. These are obligations of the United States...for taxes, customs and....dues. As I read it, nothing about OUR obligations. Why can't a demand for lawful money be made back to the beginning of one's earnings and IRS filings?

Because they (international bankers/central bankers/fellow Americans endorsing) have been banking on your signature bond - fractional lending. The currency on your bond has already been created. It is all created off loans - all currency in circulation was created by lending. Look at the first sentence:

You as a typical borrower/debtor have been operating as a Fed bank. Right up until the moment you started non-endorsing by demanding lawful money.

It is defensive at best - suppose the IRS is after you for $5K for saying you filed frivolous with Pete HENDRICKSON's Cracking the Code plan. Now you are demanding lawful money and you will get your Refund of Withholdings but the best you might hope for by exposing the fraud by omission is for them to back off about before with Pete.

The fraud by omission is that you cannot be expected to sue everybody who led you to believe endorsement was the only option.

If I had known in good faith that I could have redeemed lawful money I would have been doing so since my first paycheck ever!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-11-11 at 04:09 AM.