Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

JohnnyCash
    No troubles getting refunds here. I haven't paid income tax since 2007. Lawful Money works like a charm.

http://www.ctcwarrior.com/1040_2013_victory.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    "Keep in mind that endorsement is the signature contract. Contracts are protected in Article I, Section 10.

Therefore the class must be non-endorsers redeemed in lawful money."

You must also keep in mind the parties and the relationship between them. A duty was owed from the very beggining. When trustees embark into commercial contracts, from within their official offices, it must be in the best interest of the settlor / beneficiary.

That is an edifying post...

Please describe the parties in more detail - for both an endorser and a non-endorser?

Government officers, employees and even sub contractors, are trustees of the public trust. The people are the settlors / beneficiaries of that trust. Fiduciary duty requires that the trustees always act in the best interests of the settlors / beneficiaries. That most certainly includes not abrogating their rights. Though they seem to have cast a shadow of commerce across this relationship, they cannot act commercially and just ignore their duty. Since the rights are private (takes a party of interest for standing) the duty is owed individually. If their actions are not in the best interest of the man or woman and their rights, they breach their fiduciary duty. A strictly commercial entity can act in its best interests. The best interests of the public trust however is the interests of the people themselves since they are its creator.

I am posting a rendition of this thread on www.lawfulmoneytrust.com and would like to bump the thread here. The most recent FrivPen Memorandum is from 2014?

I found it attached to the Opening Post.

Does anybody get frivolous penalty letters anymore? I have only seen one billing and I don't think it was about "frivolous arguments". The lack of news is great and the trend is that when the IRS delays, interest and penalties are added pursuant to the time the Treasury delays sending the Refund.

Soo many mistakes...

Hope everyone is well...This is actually "Christopher-T:Farley"..I deleted the email account because when I set it up I was free with personal info. anyhow..sorry for being strange..I got a new job..I filled out the w-4, however in the signature part..Redeemed lawful money..on the I-9 I put the Estate..mainly cause I was nervous and HAD to fill it out there instead of taking it home to think about it...plus not sure what I was thinking..I just didnt want to answer the citizen and the ss as "mine" I wanted to clearify those titles are...I am exempt from FWIT and honored...FL don't have state..and wanted to find out about the states that do..My cheques was the third mistake...I stamped on the back of the paycheque "redeemed lawful money pursuant to 12 usc 411"...however I also stamped each private credit note that was given in exchange and scanned all..soo since it is transaction based.. have I corrected the cheque endorsement by endorsement of the private credit notes? I also am working on this General Post office Registered mailing for "warrant claim of title" and it is getting re routed everywhere..I want to post all the docs im speaking of but cant figure out how to mark out all personal info without damaging hard copies.

Hi Christopher Thomas;

It is good to have you back here... especially in your true name!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Thomas View Post
    Hope everyone is well...This is actually "Christopher-T:Farley"..I deleted the email account because when I set it up I was free with personal info. anyhow..sorry for being strange..I got a new job..I filled out the w-4, however in the signature part..Redeemed lawful money..on the I-9 I put the Estate..mainly cause I was nervous and HAD to fill it out there instead of taking it home to think about it...plus not sure what I was thinking..I just didnt want to answer the citizen and the ss as "mine" I wanted to clearify those titles are...I am exempt from FWIT and honored...FL don't have state..and wanted to find out about the states that do..My cheques was the third mistake...I stamped on the back of the paycheque "redeemed lawful money pursuant to 12 usc 411"...however I also stamped each private credit note that was given in exchange and scanned all..soo since it is transaction based.. have I corrected the cheque endorsement by endorsement of the private credit notes? I also am working on this General Post office Registered mailing for "warrant claim of title" and it is getting re routed everywhere..I want to post all the docs im speaking of but cant figure out how to mark out all personal info without damaging hard copies.
    You can use a scanner, then use a program like GIMP or photoshop to make true black boxes over the personal info. Save only graphic, raster images (jpg, gif) rather than vector.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Successful Download..well in the process..

David Merill, Thanks for the Welcome...I read "Quatlosers" posts..some people might not only be brainwahed but maybe hypnotized..they're still sound asleep..

Allodial, Thanks for the info..I will learn the functions and post oneself's own attempt to handle one's own affairs..mistakes can also be learned from by two sides..surely what not to do and leader to correctness of repeating that same mistake..I think,therefore I am so I shall not be "insane"..I just totally made that up. got an app..leafly..pretty accurate.."may cause creativness..lol..in saying that im open to opinion..

My current "payday" routine is usually pick the cheque up go home, "Stamp & Scan" cheque, Go to the gas station and receive redeemed, go home, Stamp and Scan [frn's]. seems like more once I typped it. however, the "extra stuff" adds up..literally. anyways i'm wondering about true and correct reproduction of more than one page as one document..is there a way that I can scan originals and number them in the pdf to show more than one page on the print out?

Im so confused about this dba filing...One is record-owner once appears to show there is no abandonment...then one is now entitled to use that property [title] so why would i want to go to the state for another title?

...mistakes can also be learned from by two sides.
    I learned something today.

DOCUMENTS SIGNED IN BLANK I. A RECURRING question in commercial and property law is which of two innocent people is to suffer for the fraud of another. The purpose of this article is to consider one particular type of fraud, namely the incorrect completion of a document signed in blank. Four types of documents seem particularly vulnerable to this practice-bills of exchange, share transfers, insurance proposal forms and hire purchase proposal forms. The problem arises when an individual signs a document in blank and that document comes into the hands of another (the intermediary). Subsequently the intermediary fraudulently, or perhaps mistakenly, fills in tha blanks incorrectly and the document is passed on to a third party. The latter may enter the picture in various ways. The document may be a contractual offer which is addressed to him, or the intermediary may have assigned an apparently valid contract between the signatory and himself to the third party, or the third party may be the holder of a bill of exchange which has been negotiated to him. In any event, the question that then arises is whether the signatory is bound by the terms appearing in the document as against the third party. Looking at the situation in terms of offer and acceptance, and ignoring for the time being the principles of agency and estoppel, it is apparent that the offer made by the signatory is different from that accepted either by the intermediary or the third party. On this basis there is no concluded contract.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I learned something today.
    David Merril, First thanks for the welcome...I also saw those post(s) from "Quataloosers" ha ha ha...Ignorance will be Man's downfall...literally...

Allodial, Thanks for the info. I did download the "Gimp2" program..not to savvy with this yet and seem to have some difficulties with saving...I'm ocd with my recordkeeping..anyhow, once figured out..I will upload..My usual schedule on payday is 1.get the cheque 2.Stamp and scan (just got a portable scanner saves going back and forth from home to arronds) 3. cash, Stamp and Scan the private credit in proper.

Now, I tried to respond a few days ago and typed everything which i am about to now and it didn't upload plus lost the response..Remedy: Copy before posting lol.. anyway...

On the I-9 form I feel I made mistakes..for the name under "family" I put "FARLEY, Estate" and my given name for the rest however correlating to the Estate...I put the SSN attached to the Estate and U.S. citizen and the birth date. for the signature.."By: LS (signature)" however forgot to space given and family.. On the W-4 I put the Estate...and "Exempt" in "7" (I first put my demand in that space there accountant sent it back and said just put "Exempt", so I signed it the way (above) detached it from the dotted lines...the Signature was: "Redeemed Lawful Money...Pursuant to 12 usc 411...(signature) By: LS

My first check, I redeemed lawful money on the back..first ending with my signature and thumb print...second, just redeemed lawful money..pursuant to 12 usc 411...same for third...this last one, I went in and I now have a custom stamp the gentlemen asked me to sign under the stamp..I noticed he put his Deposit stamp above mine..I sealed the signature..however worried since I did not scan the changed document..next time will just take my cheque back scan it then do it..

I also, did a warrant claim on the filing # of the COLB...so the Estate and it's title become one..since it is no longer abandoned...it has a new location..I asked to pay for the registered mail with ordinary stamps...rookie says (honestly, started that week) I MUST use Metered Strip for registered mail...I knew better..I also knew that as Trustee by special deposit I am able to refuse claim of mail...so I asked proper questions and still proceeded and spoke to the supervisor (she called about two days after I made the claim) and wanted to ensure this dont happen again to me or anyone else utilizing the mail process...I went to claim the mail piece and refused it as it is in conflict..the metered strip I feel is an account which uses private credit...so it would conflict with the bonding of title with lawful money...plus morally wrong as we are to For-give...

Today, going to the Comptroller's office to record my Solemn Act...my printer is not printing in blue and is 80% full..frustrating but patient..may have to go and get color print..

I watch "Last week tonight" by John Oliver...he had an episode where he "forgave" medical debt of about 15m...was curious about contacting bureau of public debt..and doing something similiar...

About True, Correct Reproduction of documents...if there is say (4) pages does each individual need to be sealed? or is the front sufficient?

I feel like i'm forgetting to share something...If remember, will post.