Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

When the wisdom gets imparted or impaired ? When our strength compliments us the compassion for a weaknesses sustains us. Its a small justice Just /us gringo

evolving devolvements

The debt scavenger most reliably goes silent in the face of a proper Refusal for Cause.

Name:  Notice 862 suspend benefits_Page_1.jpg
Views: 1781
Size:  347.5 KB

Notice how there is no return address anywhere, making a proper R4C difficult to the novice at redemption.

Name:  Notice 862 suspend benefits_Page_2.jpg
Views: 1806
Size:  177.4 KB

This suitor knows who to notify, his Refusal for Cause:

Name:  Mailing List 05 12 2020_Page_1.jpg
Views: 1578
Size:  149.9 KB

It is always the municipal office in charge, as the judiciary is a farce. STEWART, not KAHN.
    Attached Images Attached Images

W-4 Changes

One suitor has received, or rather his employer has, a Lock-In Letter demanding a certain amount of withholdings.

This is inconsequential as the money will be refunded pursuant to law. The suitor led me to an interesting link:

Withholdings 2020.

On the W-4 front;

The IRS waited until 12/4 to supply us with the new W-4 Form for 2021. They prepared us with a draft though:

Name:  W-4 Exempt 2021 draft_Page_2.jpg
Views: 1886
Size:  278.7 KB

Last year, for 2019, the W-4 Form was obscured about conditions for writing in "EXEMPT".

Name:  W-4 Exempt 2021 draft_Page_3.jpg
Views: 1639
Size:  1.43 MB

To be clear about the attached returns, the suitor filed 130 days ago, both state and federal but did not put any demand on the state (CA) return. Line 58. So the IRS went silent and sent in the state, returning a $500 refund instead of the withholdings of over $7K. The $500 refund is refused for cause.

For the full explanation - stay tuned to this thread. Or check into my Lesson Plan ($2K) if you need some guidance. There is no need to involve your employer at all. Any IRS agent can call your employer and start a fight without any paper at all - a fight that will get you fired. Nasty business! If the IRS compels withholdings just consider it a savings account until you can file your return.

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    To follow up on this, I filed my TY2019 lawful money tax return on paper and left the question at the top of Schedule 1 blank:
    At any time during 2019, did you receive, sell, send, exchange, or otherwise acquire any financial interest in any virtual currency?

Didn't answer it at all and yet I did receive my tax refund as requested. So it appears answering that question was voluntary after all, and TurboTax just decided to make the answer required when it really isn't.

That is great! I am copying this over to What Does the IRS Agent Really Think?

Here is a form for people who were redeeming but filed as endorser. Frivolous Return Program law.

An untimely claim for a refund/abatement on a non-frivolous Form 843 is received.

Note: To be considered timely, taxpayer must file a claim for a refund on Form 843 within 3 years from the time a return associated with the penalty is filed or 2 years from the date the penalty was paid, whichever period expires later.
    Here is the link at the IRS.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-18-20 at 09:38 AM.

calculated contemplation

This letter followed a delayed refund of withholdings.

Name:  IRS Letter interest taxable reporting.jpg
Views: 909
Size:  599.4 KB

I think it prudent to Refuse for Cause the form letter since it specifies that the income is taxable interest.

P.S. I am confused about the phone camera angle:

Name:  IRS Letter interest taxable reporting.jpg
Views: 1170
Size:  606.0 KB

Yeah. That's better!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-21-21 at 05:38 PM.

Professional Example

Mr. PAZ (818) 743-8890 is geared up with an online redemption tax accountant service. He gets consistent results.

Attached find the only exception - but look at Page 4 - he is bringing redemption to the DEATH PROMISE. Quite literally that means death promise.

MORTGAGE

Remember that debt (death) and redemption (life) are mutually exclusive ultimates. Where there is one, the other does not exist.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-02-21 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Mr. PAZ (818) 743-8890 is geared up with an online redemption tax accountant service. He gets consistent results.

Attached find the only exception - but look at Page 4 - he is bringing redemption to the DEATH PROMISE. Quite literally that means death promise.

MORTGAGE

Remember that debt (death) and redemption (life) are mutually exclusive ultimates. Where there is one, the other does not exist.
    A mortgage is a "dead pledge". It is property that produces income, but the income proceeds go to the creditor without buying down the debt.

Redemption is the buying back of the pledge (property).

In medieval times, the title of the property would change hands from debtor to creditor with clauses in the contract allowing the debtor to redeem the property from the creditor.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    A mortgage is a "dead pledge". It is property that produces income, but the income proceeds go to the creditor without buying down the debt.

Redemption is the buying back of the pledge (property).

In medieval times, the title of the property would change hands from debtor to creditor with clauses in the contract allowing the debtor to redeem the property from the creditor.
    Very good explanation. Wonderful!

In conjunction with bottomry and Rules of Admiralty we can get a rounded portrait of central banking. Plus the Bretton Woods Agreements, SDR's and the Amendments all point us to understand the role of War and Emergency with martial rule.