Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In mid-2009 a banker read about me on SJC. Part of his job is to keep a current Tax Preparation License. He was at a party and his friend's sister, an IRS attorney was there. He overheard her tell her friends in conversation, There is a group of people in Colorado who do not pay Income Tax; they are doing it right. He moved closer and wanted more but she clammed up. He was convinced at that point though...

In 2010 he was happy to get a full Refund and two State refunds too. (He works in two different states.) Today, he informed me that another full Refund is on the way. I asked him if this is the exact same amount on his Return?

Yes. Thank you David.

I was pushing my friend to discuss our redemption of lawful money with his sister that works in a legal department at IRS. She was very resistant and she would not discuss it even privately. I think they have a policy there at IRS.

It has been 4 weeks since IRS has received my 1040 and my continuous insistence and questioning whether there are any new developments at the IRS regarding demanding lawful money per Title 12 USC 411; this Monday she finally said that typically IRS has 6 weeks to respond (sort of legal zone) and when someone is demanding lawful money he is considered out of the FR System. The IRS is creating a special file and that person's activities are being scrutinized by them.
    I thought maybe this would go better in Success Stories but believe it reflects better, How an IRS agent thinks.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-29-11 at 10:42 PM.