Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Absolutely.Thank you. it's funny that after this was posted and I was re-searching for the blank replica (without suitors recording info) and it came right up...

This link....https://youtu.be/5SkTT8rNx_I has been in the process of being passed around...unsure of reliability...interested in some factual proof of reliability if someone may know themselves.

I find it interesting...it speaks of redemption and SDR's however the denial of redemption...apparently recently being set in place...maybe a connection with above situation...

I will print the above and record in accordance with my indenture...as for her (who is experiencing this absurdity) if she wishes and once again properly assertively establish her Demand...when an action against a trustee's rights in the duties of administration occurs..a art.iii 3rd party claim should be administered for such deprivation...or am I still confusing theory and fact?
    Last edited by Christopher Thomas; 10-26-16 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Url mistake.