Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

Redelivery

Without specifying a signature required on the Registered Mail one seems to open the door for redelivery to the agent.

Name:  US Governor IMF Redelivery 1.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  308.5 KB

Name:  US Governor IMF Redelivery.jpg
Views: 393
Size:  427.8 KB

It takes more intelligence to determine what the Principal YELLEN is thinking here, but remember she comes directly into the IMF as US Governor from the Board of Governors of the Fed. So she knows her way around redemption. Now looking at the dates you might guess we will need a few weeks time to determine what will happen at the IRS campus(es).

Has anyone had any luck contacting Mr. Paz? No responses from phone or email. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gbw View Post
    Has anyone had any luck contacting Mr. Paz? No responses from phone or email. Thanks!
    Between his redemption clients and the brain trust he might be that busy. We are not in close contact but I think he is a planner. By that he expanded a small business through firmware and at-home delegation of workload to quickly trained employees. And by that I mean that redemption refunds are sure when processed through a professional tax accountant and more importantly they are extremely simplified. All those details about finding deductions and those trade secrets fall away. You simply match up the four figures - reported income, taxable income and reported withholdings are matched up to your claim. It is a mistake to complicate a 1040 Form further. The IRS will jump on any mistakes.

In summary what I am telling you is Mr. PAZ may not be responding to business he cannot take. If he is working to capacity your attempts to reach him may be going into a queue for when one of his employees can get to you. Turning business down may not be in the plan.

Fair enough, thank you for the responses, and the initial referral, David. If anyone else out there in this fine community wants to help a noob like me win for once, inbox me, I'll buy you dinner if you ever come to Los Angeles.

Quote Originally Posted by gbw View Post
    Fair enough, thank you for the responses, and the initial referral, David. If anyone else out there in this fine community wants to help a noob like me win for once, inbox me, I'll buy you dinner if you ever come to Los Angeles.
    Many have success with my Lesson Plan ($2,500). But it is more for the brain trust participation and intelligence. Redacting the tax returns to their simplicity seems ridiculous for that kind of money. Redemption of lawful money is just a model. Like the video I linked above - getting out of the religious bonding about money is redemption for real.

firm·ware (fûrm wâr)

noun
    permanent software stored in a computer's ROM (read-only memory).

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    firm·ware (fûrm wâr)

noun
    Is that a riddle?

You had mentioned that he expanded a small business through firmware and at-home delegation of workload to quickly trained employees. and I wondered what you meant.

You had mentioned that he expanded a small business through firmware and at-home delegation of workload to quickly trained employees. and I wondered what you meant.
    I see.

I meant portals for other tax accountants to prepare returns, through his business hub. Therefore all he needs are more tax accountants.

Interestingly, preparing a 1040 for the Redeemed is extraordinarily simple and takes almost no time at all.

P.S. After many refunds, the reason Guilliani PAZ got on my radar was attaching a mortgage gains form. It was voluntary and inert, but offered to pull the mortgage industry into redemption. Like my 9/11 Bill of Exchange in miniature.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-21-21 at 08:01 PM.

firm·ware (fûrm wâr)

noun
    Firmware = DNA
    Software = mRNA

Enough said....
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!