Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

I just noticed that the 2020 Withholdings Certificate has no option for "Exemption" by expectation of no liability.

2020 W-4
    2019 W-4
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-14-20 at 07:59 PM.

Banned
    The option to claim Exempt status remains although it's a bit harder to find now after the redesign of the Form W4. Page 2 under Exemption from withholding instructs you to write "Exempt" in the space below 4(c). Note that even if Exempt from Federal Income Tax withholding, as an "employee" you're still subject to Medicare and SS tax withholdings. That's just part of being in "employment."

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Here is an audio recording that will express things clearly. The IRS agents have been instructed to include Redeemed Lawful Money - Line 21 styled Demands as FrivPen Argument 30 - non-negotiable chargebacks.

I liken it to the IRS Agent being in a bowl, for so long that the rim of the bowl has become a convincing horizon for real. Now redemption from the illusion debt has substance and value is simply unreal. To the Agent under Crown Principal (God) the suitor is attempting to sell out his or her birthright in the tontine.

Let's look closer:

I met a fellow who enjoys parsing syllables today. I can use that. Even if I never see him again, I now know it is a real thing.

Continued...
    What does this mean? The IRS agents have been instructed to include Lawful Money Redemption as frivolous? I just prepared all my tax forms and proof of lawful money demand to mail in to the IRS for the first time, but this is scaring me now. More and more people are obviously redeeming Lawful Money.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars is fictional, but based in real and substantial psychology. It tells of the Elite and Illuminati conjuring macroeconomics hidden in a little calculus. So I worked it out.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars is fictional, but based in real and substantial psychology. It tells of the Elite and Illuminati conjuring macroeconomics hidden in a little calculus. So I worked it out.
    Yes! That's very good. But I was referring to the phone call clip you provided. How can that IRS agent just say that they don't process anything with the Demand for Lawful Money verbiage? Are they now sending FrivPen letters to anyone who files a Lawful Money return? I guess I am wondering if there is a solid way to fight against a FrivPen letter if one receives it after having filed a Lawful Money return. I'm still new to all this....

Quote Originally Posted by modnyc3 View Post
    Yes! That's very good. But I was referring to the phone call clip you provided. How can that IRS agent just say that they don't process anything with the Demand for Lawful Money verbiage? Are they now sending FrivPen letters to anyone who files a Lawful Money return? I guess I am wondering if there is a solid way to fight against a FrivPen letter if one receives it after having filed a Lawful Money return. I'm still new to all this....
    The refusal for cause properly published stays progress. I have mentioned that the Albany Remand is under attack; that KAHN is doing his best to end the evidence repository at over 100 Docs, most of them Refusals for Cause.

However there are some very convincing success stories that requesting a formal assessment or audit, with the participation of the subject "taxpayer" will induce an honest refund. This plays on the right to be heard. The response to the IRS Letter is to engage the agent to continue evaluation of the tax liability.

How can that IRS agent just say that they don't process anything with the Demand for Lawful Money verbiage?
    That was a phone conversation. The Lesson Plan:

• true identity
    • record forming - Refusal for Cause
    • redeeming lawful money

This includes being on the brain trust. Here is some recent Crosstalk.

Especially Step 2 - that is where I teach a suitor how to express redemption in terms the IRS attorney understands. Very effective.

Are they now sending FrivPen letters to anyone who files a Lawful Money return?
    Just about anybody who is redeeming lawful money is aware of me and how to get communications going. So I have to say that almost every FrivPen on this kind of income tax return comes to my attention. There have only been about ten FrivPens throughout my entire journey drafting remedy. There is always a problem with the return and I help spot it and we correct it. We invariably refuse the FrivPen presentment for cause.

In the Albany Remand there was one suitor who was signing "Without Prejudice" - a patriot dreg. I kept missing it and it developed but since we corrected his R4C process he has received the forgiveness letter.

Name:  Cleared IRS Account Letter 86C 60 Days_Page_1.jpg
Views: 743
Size:  252.8 KB

Name:  Cleared IRS Account Letter 86C 60 Days_Page_2.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  102.6 KB

Name:  Cleared IRS Account Letter 86C 60 Days_Page_3.jpg
Views: 764
Size:  294.2 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-27-20 at 09:10 AM.

DM offers some sage advice -- TAKE IT TO HEART -- requesting a formal assessment or audit, with the participation of the subject "taxpayer" will induce an honest refund. This plays on the right to be heard. The response to the IRS Letter is to engage the agent to continue evaluation of the tax liability.

Used to have a suitor here "Martin earl"....give a read to his posts in the following link.....DON'T BE AFRAID....YOU'RE IN THE RIGHT !!

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ll=1#post24356

I am never surprised when i visit this site and that fishing discourse better known as The lesson plan a lesson plan or lessened up. Verbatim Employment its a form of commerce you is per / forming or acting like a federally formed employee onlyjust a Me can demand only a you gets the benefits from the privateers IRS internally you service to say agents. How verbally speaking is just volunteered information. Verbiage its legally binding standing and style demanding lawfully requires its own statutory style No agents for this station or office can give Me legal advice. Becoming your own agent with the lesson plan . Two distinctions i did it myself and i have donated a portion to (express redemption in terms of my own gratuitous benefit) Or having the distinction of becoming a suitor and expressing satisfaction or disappointment in being taught some expressed benevolence . I am suggesting if your worries are formed you've already expressed deferral . I however have no distinctions on benevolence if sharing is done privately thats distinct if its a I am wondering if there is a solid way to fight against a FrivPen letter if one receives it after having filed a Lawful Money return. I'm still new to all this.. i distinctly see a private message as the expressive method for discourse. DBA vs DBOTP on the phone a true name isn't identified on a Business # Tax player payer slayer why talk to anyone its FrivPho calls

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    I am never surprised when i visit this site and that fishing discourse better known as The lesson plan a lesson plan or lessened up. Verbatim Employment its a form of commerce you is per / forming or acting like a federally formed employee onlyjust a Me can demand only a you gets the benefits from the privateers IRS internally you service to say agents. How verbally speaking is just volunteered information. Verbiage its legally binding standing and style demanding lawfully requires its own statutory style No agents for this station or office can give Me legal advice. Becoming your own agent with the lesson plan . Two distinctions i did it myself and i have donated a portion to (express redemption in terms of my own gratuitous benefit) Or having the distinction of becoming a suitor and expressing satisfaction or disappointment in being taught some expressed benevolence . I am suggesting if your worries are formed you've already expressed deferral . I however have no distinctions on benevolence if sharing is done privately thats distinct if its a I am wondering if there is a solid way to fight against a FrivPen letter if one receives it after having filed a Lawful Money return. I'm still new to all this.. i distinctly see a private message as the expressive method for discourse. DBA vs DBOTP on the phone a true name isn't identified on a Business # Tax player payer slayer why talk to anyone its FrivPho calls
    I think sometimes after all these years I might be the best ever at interpreting xPartese. You got me this time.

P.S. It is like instead of a spellchecker you downloaded a wordscrambler.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-28-20 at 02:55 AM.