Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

Another common citation for the 3176 styled Letter is 2105. I do not see any new details that might cover redemption.

Prepping Crown indictment I discovered an interesting IRS publication:

https://www.irs.gov/irm/part25/irm_25-025-010r

Search for "chargeback" -

Exhibit 25.25.10-1

Frivolous Arguments

Frivolous arguments are currently described in Notice 2010-33, available at http://www.irs.gov/irb/2010-17_IRB/ar13.html (or its successor notice), the Truth About Frivolous Arguments, and a number of revenue rulings. Please refer to these publications for the most current listing of frivolous arguments. Recognized frivolous arguments include but are not limited to:

Non-negotiable Chargeback (NNCB) - The filer attempts to sell his/her birthright back to the government for a large dollar amount and requests that a "Treasury Direct Account" be set up to hold the money.
    Interestingly this is a distorted description of redemption - redeemed from a world where debt is valued for substance, along with an absurdity that debt can be sustainable. Even clearly in the Bible the Law is Jubilee every 50 years.

In a phone call to the IRS recently a suitor was told that "Non-Negotiable Chargeback" was the FribPen category that Redeemed Lawful Money Returns fell under for charging FrivPen.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-04-19 at 08:53 AM.

Conviction has one Authority unfortunate for the mi trow nerals or finite the metals pronounced mental All the alchemy in this world is a stone's throw from what certainly not the truth rocks say what? nothing till a price is put on it then its what exactly a commodity nobody forgives a commodity just the promised part call it notes land or title blood from a stone is something u cant earn

over 22 posts on this thread but the brilliance rests within

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    over 22 posts on this thread but the brilliance rests within
    Agreed.

Few are conscious of the true value of physical gold - the server farms and data silos that make this communication possible. Sometimes it seems I am the only one in the world who believes the Internet is a widely used interactive computer program.

Unequivocal Interview with an IRS Agent

Here is an audio recording that will express things clearly. The IRS agents have been instructed to include Redeemed Lawful Money - Line 21 styled Demands as FrivPen Argument 30 - non-negotiable chargebacks.

Non-negotiable Chargeback (NNCB) - The filer attempts to sell his/her birthright back to the government for a large dollar amount and requests that a "Treasury Direct Account" be set up to hold the money.
    I liken it to the IRS Agent being in a bowl, for so long that the rim of the bowl has become a convincing horizon for real. Now redemption from the illusion debt has substance and value is simply unreal. To the Agent under Crown Principal (God) the suitor is attempting to sell out his or her birthright in the tontine.

Name:  Table of Strategies Collapse of Currency.jpg
Views: 879
Size:  98.7 KB

Name:  Energy.jpg
Views: 920
Size:  191.6 KB

Let's look closer:

Name:  Silent Weapons 1.jpg
Views: 1156
Size:  58.7 KB

Name:  Silent Weapons 2.jpg
Views: 1096
Size:  51.8 KB

I met a fellow who enjoys parsing syllables today. I can use that. Even if I never see him again, I now know it is a real thing.

Continued...
    Attached Files Attached Files

In the definitions of terms above there is mention of coil field. This allows for a certain amount of compression or change in charge. I used the crystals of potassium nitrate for the first infant SD Cards storing a "1" or "0" within the crystal and reading it back. Memory. But the delta Q was the simulated bliss, creating gravity through interdimensional charge compression - like manna does when superconductivity balances the right and left hemispheres across the DNA wires in the third ventricle.

Name:  eegoctaves.gif
Views: 598
Size:  267.4 KB

This simulation of bliss under the delusion of sustainable debt is complacency.

So I do see you've sent in supporting schedules that demand for lawful money all transactions per 12 USC 411 95 ate choo. That I cannot argue with you...
    -- IRS agent

Thanks for the admission.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    So I do see you've sent in supporting schedules that demand for lawful money all transactions per 12 USC 411 95 ate choo. That I cannot argue with you...
    -- IRS agent

Thanks for the admission.

Are you speaking that post to me? Admission?

I was thanking the IRS agent. When she said "that I cannot argue with" it sounds like an admission that there's nothing wrong with demanding lawful money. There's no law or rule against it - I can't argue it. It's within your rights. It's not on the list of items we issue friv pens for but... But I've been instructed to mis-classify it as Argument 30 - non-negotiable chargeback and threaten you with a friv pen anyway. Boss says I have to to keep my job.
    Last edited by marcel; 12-12-19 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    I was thanking the IRS agent. When she said "that I cannot argue with" it sounds like an admission that there's nothing wrong with demanding lawful money. There's no law or rule against it - I can't argue it. It's within your rights. It's not on the list of items we issue friv pens for but... But I've been instructed to mis-classify it as Argument 30 - non-negotiable chargeback and threaten you with a friv pen anyway. Boss says I have to to keep my job.
    Nice Take on it.