Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    David, So what part of that is of interest to you? Is there a specific line in there?

Not in particular. I concentrate on redemption of lawful money and the subtle read-in of silver and gold (coin). That is where it encroaches on remedy by misleading IRS agents into thinking that the taxpayer person is saying that FRNs are not lawful money because they are not silver or gold-backed currency.

I found that publication on page one of that very recently styled Frivolous Filing notice. Presuming rhyme and reason, that the Return was examined carefully, the suitor included my citations:

Quote Originally Posted by US v Rickman; 638 F.2d 182

In the exercise of that power Congress has declared that Federal Reserve Notes are legal tender and are redeemable in lawful money.
    and

Quote Originally Posted by US v Ware; 608 F.2d 400

United States notes shall be lawful money, and a legal tender in payment of all debts, public and private, within the United States, except for duties on imports and interest on the public debt.
    As planned by the drafters of the January 1, 2011 Notice, found on the opening post of this thread - an IRS agent spotted the citation of Rickman and hoisted that advisement out of context. See that Notice cited in the same paragraph above?

They are hoisting it to see how it flies - as expected. The wise suitor is adept with his evidence repository in the federal courthouse so the response as you see in the attachment is to R4C timely attaching the same Return but with a Memorandum of Law as Notice to any IRS attorney to examine. There is evidence by the changes in the notes found on the Internet Notification site that the IRS bounced the Return around campuses until a low level IRS agent spotted Rickman. Get my drift?

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Files Attached Files