Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am bumping this thread with the intention to update the links to the latest memorandums. I do not have any dealings at all with the IRS and so have been neglecting to stay abreast of the memorandums.

This page is no longer helpful.

As with this link.

I am working from this post on Page 6. It is starting to look as though we, the commoners, no longer get to read the IRS agent's memorandums. - At least that we no longer get to read the directories that include the recent Memos, if there are any?

The reason I am looking around for the new memorandums is that there is a report:

David – IRS called my 2011 LM money filing frivolous (most likely as it was based on the LOR and the Notice and Demand.

In any event I have come to see that there may be an EXACT method of filing a LM return BUT simply making demand for LM is not sufficient.

In addition redeeming LM does not protect your accounts, the LOR does not stop them and R4C while effective in some ways ultimately just infuriates them and makes them more determined to find “ways to encourage voluntary compliance” as one revenue office said to me a couple of years ago before he retired.
    [I propose by the timing that he did not file before the April 15, 2012 deadline and therefore opened a door for quibbling about penalties.]

So it makes sense that they are keeping the new memorandum about Redeeming Lawful Money from my view so I cannnot link it here. If anybody knows how to find any newer memorandums to update I hope you will update this thread.

On the other hand we have plenty of good testimony but as indicated people do not want to agitate the attorneys and when they have the good fortune of full refunds they hope not to be made an example of:

I wanted to pass along the information that I received refunds in full from the US Treasury and the Treasurer of the State of XXXXXX.

A few points to note:

Each form was novated by striking "Under penalties of perjury" and "under penalty of perjury" within the Federal and State signature block, respectively

Occupation listed on the Federal form was "DEMANDER OF LAWFUL MONEY"
    I truthfully provided 'Your Signature' with the one I use, or, True Name, not First M SURNAME

I have attached a copy of the refund and signature sections of each Form, along with the Federal Statement I used to provide an explanation in regard to the corresponding reductions throughout the Federal Forms. Also included is a copy of the checks I received. Several interesting details with the checks are how the US Treasury check is written "Pay to the order of" while the check from the Treasurer of the State of XXXXX is written "Pay," and the endorsement instructions/notices on the backside of each check.

With the prior experience I had, through the person I use in capacity of CPA, working with the IRS and other State tax authorities, I understand that these refunds were most likely sent without a review of the actual tax return. The Tax Agencies operate behind, to say the least, and it could be several years before any type of review is completed, if ever. And if either agency decides, or automatically sends out any kind of notice related to these filings, I know that my faith and trust in God will show me the way to testify to them so they can see and understand what has taken place.

Finally, this information and attachment can be shared with the Brain Trust, if you wish, but I do not want any part of the attachment to be posted, in any form, on the greater internet.

Thanks,

True Name
    Another suitor, experienced in such capacity like CPA wrote that any review would come within six months - which may be the case. So mark this on your calendars. Keep in mind please that there are many good reports and success stories that you will never see. The IRS might feel compelled to change their mind about refunds and I will not supply the IRS agent specific targets here.

Here is the complete redacted Complaint and the Response from the FDIC.

I am contemplating writing a response to the bank I use which would in as many words state:

"I appreciate your testimony to the FDIC that I have used 'Demand for lawful money in accord with 12 U.S.C. 411' on checks I have tried to deposit. You have helped me form a more complete record that I have made a Demand for lawful money all while showing you, the bank, is cognizant of that fact."
    This approach, Notice and Demand to the nearest Federal Reserve Bank was found independently in 1999 by a couple who had never heard of me until recently. They show the cards at every transaction and the tellers and other bank employees enjoy the running joke - Get out the Good Stuff! or Open up the Lawful Money safe! So this joviality keeps the couple loaded with witnesses to their demand.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-01-13 at 03:24 PM.