Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

I just noticed that the 2020 Withholdings Certificate has no option for "Exemption" by expectation of no liability.

2020 W-4
    2019 W-4
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-14-20 at 07:59 PM.

The option to claim Exempt status remains although it's a bit harder to find now after the redesign of the Form W4. Page 2 under Exemption from withholding instructs you to write "Exempt" in the space below 4(c). Note that even if Exempt from Federal Income Tax withholding, as an "employee" you're still subject to Medicare and SS tax withholdings. That's just part of being in "employment."

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Here is an audio recording that will express things clearly. The IRS agents have been instructed to include Redeemed Lawful Money - Line 21 styled Demands as FrivPen Argument 30 - non-negotiable chargebacks.

I liken it to the IRS Agent being in a bowl, for so long that the rim of the bowl has become a convincing horizon for real. Now redemption from the illusion debt has substance and value is simply unreal. To the Agent under Crown Principal (God) the suitor is attempting to sell out his or her birthright in the tontine.

Let's look closer:

I met a fellow who enjoys parsing syllables today. I can use that. Even if I never see him again, I now know it is a real thing.

Continued...
    What does this mean? The IRS agents have been instructed to include Lawful Money Redemption as frivolous? I just prepared all my tax forms and proof of lawful money demand to mail in to the IRS for the first time, but this is scaring me now. More and more people are obviously redeeming Lawful Money.

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars is fictional, but based in real and substantial psychology. It tells of the Elite and Illuminati conjuring macroeconomics hidden in a little calculus. So I worked it out.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars is fictional, but based in real and substantial psychology. It tells of the Elite and Illuminati conjuring macroeconomics hidden in a little calculus. So I worked it out.
    Yes! That's very good. But I was referring to the phone call clip you provided. How can that IRS agent just say that they don't process anything with the Demand for Lawful Money verbiage? Are they now sending FrivPen letters to anyone who files a Lawful Money return? I guess I am wondering if there is a solid way to fight against a FrivPen letter if one receives it after having filed a Lawful Money return. I'm still new to all this....