Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    I am seriously considering a class action lawsuit against the IRS. The compact in in Article 4 which irrevocably places the authority to collect a direct tax in the hands of the state legislatures. Also demand findings of facts and conclusions of law, if not required by the rules of court.
    U.S. Constitution› Article I

Article I, Section 8, Clauses 1 through 10.
    The Constitution is the Solution Temecula Constitution Study with Douglas V. Gibbs August 19, 2010

But xxxx "Stop throwing the Constitution in my face. It's just a gxxxxxxxd piece of paper!"

PRO SE

Polly A. Graves-Taylor, Plaintiff

(A) there is an installment agreement between the taxpayer and the Secretary, prior to the date which is 90 days after the expiration of any period for collection agreed upon in writing by the Secretary and the taxpayer at the time the installment agreement was entered into; or

If a timely proceeding in court for the collection of a tax is commenced, the period during which such tax may be collected by levy shall be extended and shall not expire until the liability for the tax (or a judgment against the taxpayer arising from such liability) is satisfied or becomes unenforceable.
    Last edited by Chex; 11-25-14 at 04:22 PM.