Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

OMG! Unbelievable, so sad.

“You, as jurors, are the judges of the facts. But in determining what actually happened–that is, in reaching your decision as to the facts–it is your sworn duty to follow all of the rules of law as I explain them to you.

You have no right to disregard or give special attention to any one instruction, or to question the wisdom or correctness of any rule I may state to you.

You must not substitute or follow your own notion or opinion as to what the law is or ought to be.

It is your duty to apply the law as I explain it to you, regardless of the consequences.

However, you should not read into these instructions, or anything else I may have said or done, any suggestion as to what your verdict should be.

That is entirely up to you.
    Wow, this explains Hendrickson's conviction. I believe some of the juror's wanted to see the original statute, but the judge refused them! Citing it might confuse them...just listen to my instructions! We are #$%^%^

However, you should not read into these instructions, or anything else I may have said or done, any suggestion as to what your verdict should be.

That is entirely up to you.
    The Jury does not have to listen to one word the Judge says. See now N.L.P. at its worst! This is why these cases form the Common Law. The Jury decides what will be common to their Venue. But lets be practical, when you got 12 men and women who are degreed within a Public School System, well they are TRAINED to conform to the Demands of the Authorities! This of course starts in the first grade when Johnny is introduced to the Police Officer and Fire Fighter and told IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY - CALL US.

Which is a slick way of embedding a thought in a child's mind - I am incompetent to handle my own affairs - I need others to help me!

A mind needs to be exercised.

Jury Nullification

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-12-13 at 02:12 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Importing RIVERA's work ....
    Seems following RIVERA's advice resulted in some guy out in California getting his physical therapy license suspended with a berating from the responsible tribunal regarding psychological problems. RIVERA's theories seem to be missing this "Civil War" thing. To spare the guy embarrassment I wont post links. RIVERA doesn't seem to quite completely know what he's talking about. I get the impression of DALE LIVINGSTON + 5/16th Red Amendment.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-12-13 at 04:04 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Seems following RIVERA's advice resulted in some guy out in California getting his physical therapy license suspended with a berating from the responsible tribunal regarding psychological problems. RIVERA's theories seem to be missing this "Civil War" thing. To spare the guy embarrassment I wont post links. RIVERA doesn't seem to quite completely know what he's talking about. I get the impression of DALE LIVINGSTON + 5/16th Red Amendment.

Both of these pundits do seem to be a bit stuck pre-revolution. I attempted to convince LIVINGSTON one evening but he just could not stay on my track and felt attacked as soon as I brought up his attempts to air his cause on the Tim TURNER network. That was my mistake.

I could have avoided that and maybe gotten my point across.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Both of these pundits do seem to be a bit stuck pre-revolution. I attempted to convince LIVINGSTON one evening but he just could not stay on my track and felt attacked as soon as I brought up his attempts to air his cause on the Tim TURNER network. That was my mistake.

I could have avoided that and maybe gotten my point across.
    If they were seeking or promoting truth you'd figure they'd have been open-minded. Could they possibly, instead, be literally seeking to procure a 'captive audience'? To reiterate, while I would tend to appreciate sincere scholarship, LIVINGSTON's writing style (i.e. lack of complete sentences and pUZzLiNG Abuse of, PUNCTUATION, and Case) throws off some serious bright, red flags. To be stuck in pre-revolution or in a pre-Civil-War modality could be simply due to some innocent oversight or lack of comprehension or part and parcel of deliberate and intentional misinformation.

Name:  ransomletterwriting.jpg
Views: 833
Size:  97.6 KB

The above graphic is a snapshop of one of LIVINGSTON's documents. Taken on its own merit, what serious legal scholar writes like that? Seriously? Is that even a sentence? (IMHO, The "called into service" issue comes into clear view and focus if viewed in the light of post-revolution U.S. history.)

Name:  italics_and_underscoring_in_quoted_material.png
Views: 837
Size:  64.8 KB

Name:  errors_in_will_or_letter_of_illiterate_person.png
Views: 817
Size:  45.6 KB

Name:  unless_you_are_using_a_1930s_typewriter.png
Views: 816
Size:  41.9 KB

Just to get a point across, I have included the above snapshots from the California Style Manual, 4th Edition: A Handbook of Legal Style for California Courts and Lawyers by Edward D. Jessen Reporter of Decisions for the Supreme Court and Courts of Appeal.

P.S. According to the California Manual of Style, 4th. Edition underscoring should avoided for showing emphasis unless you are, say, using a 1930s typewriter--but, if you have ulterior motives.....

Name:  Give us money or your newspaper gets it.jpg
Views: 791
Size:  25.2 KB
    Coincidentally, ransom letters also pertain to captive audiences.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-23-13 at 05:09 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Perhaps LIVINGSTON lacks familiarity with the Japan–Korea Treaty of 1910 and the potential significance of thereof and the law of conquest as pertains to Japan circa 1945?

Last edited by allodial; 09-23-13 at 05:24 PM.

I only have one or two snapshots of LIVINGSTON to go on. You do remind me how intent he gets that there was some big evil conspiracy going on around the formation of our nation. I have acquired a bit of his utterances - The Nation that Never Was.

I have to agree that his material is skewed so much by either paranoia or delirium that it is not really worth the effort to understand. That was my objective in speaking with him - to show how the whole scenario about WASHINGTON and New York can be explained away through Freemasonry.

Take a careful look at this one book! With a few minimal keys one can unlock a lot:

Since we are in the R’s here is one from Michael Rivero.

All Wars Are Bankers Wars. ForbiddenKnowledgeTV, Alexandra Bruce, September 17, 2013

Transcript of Introduction of Michael Rivero's speech on his Radio show, WhatReallyHappened?:: "All Wars Are Bankers Wars", on January 14th, 2013:

Semore at: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/....HywvLh7Q.dpuf

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Since we are in the R’s here is one from Michael Rivero.

All Wars Are Bankers Wars. ForbiddenKnowledgeTV, Alexandra Bruce, September 17, 2013

Transcript of Introduction of Michael Rivero's speech on his Radio show, WhatReallyHappened?:: "All Wars Are Bankers Wars", on January 14th, 2013:

Semore at: http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/....HywvLh7Q.dpuf

That link holds a very lucid explanation but I want to focus on perceptions gained from having the Mason Library and Museum available. Also take to heart dreams and visions granted from whatever term you apply to God, or in my case the Holy Spirit. I direct your attention to the way the video jumps directly into the known portions of currency at the federal level at minute mark 7:00.

Along the lines of my recent postings here what I am speaking of is the granting of license from a higher authority (court of record) to a lower authority - criminal. Remember that all licensing is for the purpose to allow criminal behavior for the common good. On the macrocosm we find a Levitical priesthood in full support and wearing the mantle of authority to grant license to governments so that the central banks can have more currency in circulation than they have redeemable in value (gold).

Right here in the Fourth Judicial District only hours after I perfected my $20M lien we find another hologram (fractal) of the FDIC in Traveler's Insurance covering Dan MAY for $5K rather than the Comptroller of the State Treasury on a valid fidelity bond only hours before. It helps to watch how John William's allegiances evolve over the years, from way back when he was District Attorney over the Golden Rectangle, where the fiat really began...

Bogus Oath from 2005 (no mention of God).
    Valid Oath at the time I perfected my $20M lien against the State of Colorado Capital Finance Corporation.

[That last link - Do you see the license I was revoking? The State of Colorado Capital Finance Corporation was soon dissolved.]

Finally John William evolved to what is plainly a stock certificate like a blank check with the State Comptroller:

The Levite methodology (as opposed to Melchizedek) is to insure (bottomry) in admiralty rather than to hold the value, or at least grant redemption in value; the Federal Reserve Note is as I have been saying all along backed by $42.22/troy ounce in gold. [This is why we sue (LoR) Jack LEW as the US Governor for the International Monetary Fund, not as a US Government Employee.]

The Levite license through Congress Masonry has allowed that albeit the FRN is backed by gold, only Melchizedek can actually own the wealth. Notice how the Original was served on the NYSE and the 30-Day Judgment fell exactly on September 11, 2001. All the rest, the Central Banking Wars is only the trustees trying to behave like Melchizedek.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-24-13 at 01:21 PM.

P.S. In other words, What good is backing the FRN with gold (US notes too) if you cannot access the gold to redeem it?