Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. In other words, What good is backing the FRN with gold (US notes too) if you cannot access the gold to redeem it?
    That is a very good question.

The Reserve Bank of India bought 200 metric tonnes of gold from the International Monetary Fund, or the IMF, in September of 2009. The move was a bid to increase the Washington-based financial institution’s capacity to lend to poor nations. http://sandymccollum.hubpages.com/hu...ichest-Country

Because gold is dispersed widely throughout the geologic world, its discovery occurred to many different groups in many different locales. And nearly everyone who found it was impressed with it, and so was the developing culture in which they lived. http://www.onlygold.com/TutorialPages/HistoryFS.htm

National Mining Association 101 Constitution Avenue, NW, Suite 500 East Washington, DC 20001. http://www.nma.org/pdf/gold/gold_history.pdf

At the time gold was discovered, California was part of the Mexican territory of Alta California, which was ceded to the U.S. after the end of the Mexican-American War with the signing of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo on February 2, 1848, less than two weeks after the discovery. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Gold_Rush

The history of the United States dollar refers to more than 200 years since Continental Congress of the United States authorized the issuance of the US dollar on August 8, 1786. The term 'dollar' had already been in common usage since the colonial period when it referred to eight-real coin (Spanish dollar) used by the Spanish throughout New Spain. Although several monetary systems were proposed for the early republic, the dollar was approved by Congress to be released in a variety of denominated coins and currency bills. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History..._States_dollar

This is all so true
    Name:  2333249_f260.jpg
Views: 879
Size:  9.5 KB
    It takes a lot of this to buy even an ounce of gold.
    Last edited by Chex; 09-24-13 at 01:29 PM.

I heard somewhere that gold is the stuff of exploding stars?

I sense a lot of the Club de Paris in your post.

You stir my mind to recall archetypes of Golden Calf imagery - with gold foil foiling the Israelites to ignore their spiritual leader on the burning mountain nearby communing with God...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-25-13 at 05:50 AM.

Then the LORD said to Moses, “Go down, because your people, whom you brought up out of Egypt, have become corrupt. They have been quick to turn away from what I commanded them and have made themselves an idol cast in the shape of a calf. They have bowed down to it and sacrificed to it and have said, ‘These are your gods, Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.’ “I have seen these people,” the LORD said to Moses, “and they are a stiff-necked people. Now leave me alone so that my anger may burn against them and that I may destroy them. Then I will make you into a great nation.” Exodus 32-7.

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Golden_Calf

Sidebar. It’s interesting to read the comments people wrote about what the authors have to say in books like this.

Lawful Money Explained written by Gertrude M. Coogan, author of several books on money, the most notable "Money Creators," originally published in 1935 during the Great Depression magnificently details the historical, political, social and economic principles of money, addressing a vast array information on the subject that the reader should become intellectually enriched as a result. A brief overview of topics addressed: Principles of Freedom Explained Our Government a Republic Why Money was Invented GOLD MONEY Private Coinage What the U.S. Constitution provides The President's Silver Proclamation Gold "Stabilization" The Why of Social and Economic Chaos Arbitrary Creation and Destruction of Money What is Lawful Money The Federal Reserve System The Automatic Gold Standard The Debt - Credit Relation of Lawful Money Taxes and Public Debts and much more. Gertrude M. Coogan Bachelor of Science and Commerce with distinction in 1921, Northwestern University; Master of Business Administration, 1922, Northwestern University; Statistician and Securities Analyst for eight years, The Northern Trust Company of Chicago; Since 1930 has conducted her own business- Analyses Money and Economic Trends and Investment Securities; Author of "Money Creators", (1935) popular book now in its eighth printing; Lecturer on American principles of Government and Economics. http://www.amazon.com/dp/0974984094/...l_3p3vbqhrvh_e

Look in side http://www.amazon.com/Gods-Money-Str...pr_product_top

Funny how the author uses chapter 13 in his book http://www.amazon.com/They-Own-All-I...der_1439233616 to describe the "Behind a fraudulent and corrupt "monetary" system lies a hidden creditor" banking and federal reserve act.
    Last edited by Chex; 09-25-13 at 01:56 PM.

However, even if only gold coins were in circulation in any given state or kingdom or forum, the sovereign or ruler of such is who says and thusly it is that authority that makes it money. If I created crystal containers and stamped $20 on them and filled them with pure water and decreed them to be currency in the Land of Me, sure sure the water inside the crystal container has a value itself --BUT THAT IS BESIDES THE FUNDAMENTAL POINT-- being that it is *I* that determines that water contained in such and such a container stamped in such and such a manner to be worth $20 and is good for currency. A state/kingdom/city-state doesn't have an obligation to make gold or silver its currency although it might have to make sure the system is overall just and balanced.

The perceived value of gold or diamonds is 100% separate from the authority or sanction backing its use as a currency (i.e. melt-value is separate from declared value). Clearly gold nuggets and gold bullion isn't coin--it should be easy to comprehend. In the United States it is silver in a certain form that is a dollar per the Coinage Act of 1792.

Per the Coinage Act of 1792, a dollar is coin containing silver and the Gold Eagle coin's value is defined in terms of the dollar not the other way around. The lawful dollar was not originally defined in terms of gold.

Name:  1795_silver_dollar_b05_obv.jpg
Views: 918
Size:  30.8 KB

Name:  1795-gold-eagle.jpg
Views: 903
Size:  56.9 KB

See also: pound sterling and Spanish dollar.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Name:  2333249_f260.jpg
Views: 879
Size:  9.5 KB
    It takes a lot of this to buy even an ounce of gold.[/CENTER]
    An ounce of gold **is not money* although it may be valued in terms of money. Money has the backing of a sovereign or ruler of its associated forum.

That ain't money.

That is a photo of official coin/currency of the United States--i.e. money. Certified, stamped and underwritten. The industrial value is separate from its decreed value.

Last edited by allodial; 09-25-13 at 11:28 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Thank you! I believe that it is useful to think in terms of license. A license is the method by which we make illegal activity legal.

I extend license to the Spiritual Leader in priestcraft (Vatican jurisdiction) over and infiltrating New Thought (teaching Unity) by not exposing him. His license in theory lasts as long as that, presuming any of the congregants care.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    However, even if only gold coins were in circulation in any given state or kingdom or forum, the sovereign or ruler of such is who says and thusly it is that authority that makes it money.
    According to Webster's Dictionary, "sovereign" is defined as: 1. chief or highest; supreme. 2. Supreme in power, superior in position to all others. 3. Independent of, and unlimited by, any other, possessing or entitled to, original and independent authority or jurisdiction.

Probably no aspect of the American economy has strayed further from the Constitution than the monetary system. W. Cleon Skousen.

Unless you’re calling congress the sovereign or ruler of such it was congress and the Board of Treasury most probably by us the people who in the Constitution stated what money is . This is a constitutional issue. The Constitution is an extraordinary document.

When your great X’s 3 grandparents fought the Revolutionary War, two things almost led to the defeat of the struggle for American independence. One the inadequate system of constitutional government, and the other was unsound money. Congress issued about $240 million in “Continentals” referring to money of the Continental Congress and it was understood that the money would be redeemed in gold or silver by the states after the war.

On down the line……………….

The American market accepted the Spanish dollar as its basic unit of value minted in Mexico and called a “piece of eight,” or a peso abbreviated into an S and a P with one written over the other which was further abbreviated to a “$” sign.

In 1785, two years before the Constitution was written, the Congress accepted the Spanish dollar as the official unit of value for the United States and determined that all foreign coin would be evaluated in terms of the Spanish dollar.

In 1786, the year before the Constitution was adopted; the Board of Treasury fixed the silver weight of the adopted dollar at 375 and 64/100s grains of fine silver.

The value of gold coins or any other coins was to be calculated in terms of the silver dollar of this weight and fineness.

Those three things had been established before the Constitution was adopted:
    1. That the official money of the United States would be precious metals–silver and gold.
    2. That the basic unit of value would be called a “dollar” and consist of 375 and 64/100s grains of fine silver.
    3. All other coins, both foreign and domestic, would be evaluated in terms of this official silver dollar.

Here is my favorite line from here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...ency#Banknotes
    The U.S. Constitution provides that Congress shall have the power to "borrow money on the credit of the United States".[44] Congress has exercised that power by authorizing Federal Reserve Banks to issue Federal Reserve Notes.
    [to me congress is doing the borrowing on the credit of the united states by using frn’s, to run their Act of 1871 for the Title 28 3002 (15) (A) (B) (C) corporation.] McDonalds money.

Those notes are "obligations of the United States" and "shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank."[45] Federal Reserve Notes are designated by law as "legal tender" for the payment of debts.[46] Congress has also authorized the issuance of more than 10 other types of banknotes, including the United States Note[47] and the Federal Reserve Bank Note. The Federal Reserve Note is the only type that remains in circulation since the 1970s.

This statement imho says the http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Note is still in circulation today. I don’t care how much the congress is allowed to print each year or decade or in a lifetime it’s still here.

*** All of this was already part of the law of the land when the Constitution was adopted. ***

Therefore, the Founders wrote the following provisions in the Constitution concerning money based on the above statutes which had previously been adopted as the official monetary system.

They wrote:
    Congress shall have the power “to coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and fix the standard of weights and measures.” (Article I, section 8, clause 5.)

Congress shall have the power to punish the counterfeiting of money. (Article I, section 8, clause 6.)

No tax on imported persons (bonded servants) shall exceed ten dollars.

Note the reference to “dollars” in this provision.(Article I, section 9, clause 1.)

No state shall coin money, emit bills of credit, or make anything but gold and silver tender in payment of debts. (Article 1, Section 10, clause 1.)

In civil cases for more than twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved. (Seventh Amendment.)

In 1792, the Coinage Act was passed. It invoked the death penalty for anyone debasing the money. It provided for a United States mint where silver dollars were coined along with gold coins beginning in 1794.

900,000,000 silver dollars were coined from that time until 1935 when the treasury stopped minting them. Silver dollars contained 46 grains of standard silver same as the Spanish dollar, which had now been determined to be 371.25 grains of fine silver. Half dollars, quarters, and dimes and “half dimes” contained a proportionate amount of silver and Pennies and half pennies were made of copper.

Gold eagles were worth ten silver dollars, with a ratio between gold and silver fixed by statute. The fixing of this ratio by statute turned out to be a mistake.

Each metal should have been allowed to follow its independent market value. Half eagles (worth $5) and quarter eagles (worth $2.50) were also minted.

Free minting privileges were granted to all citizens. They could take either gold or silver to the mint and have it minted into coins. This practice lasted until 1873.

The ratio between gold and silver which was fixed by statute at 15 to 1 was soon out of phase in favor of gold as a result much of the American gold stocks began to be purchased by Europe.

In 1834, the ratio was changed to 16 to 1which favored silver, and from then until the Civil War the nation was, for all practical purposes, on a gold standard.

Europe began buying silver, with the gold it had previously accumulated. This soon brought gold stocks back to the United States.

Sidebar. Funny look to the right in the box @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_currency you have Official user(s) and unOfficial user(s), lol.
    Last edited by Chex; 09-26-13 at 02:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    According to Webster's Dictionary, "sovereign" is defined as: 1. chief or highest; supreme. 2. Supreme in power, superior in position to all others. 3. Independent of, and unlimited by, any other, possessing or entitled to, original and independent authority or jurisdiction.

Probably no aspect of the American economy has strayed further from the Constitution than the monetary system. W. Cleon Skousen.

Unless you’re calling congress the sovereign or ruler of such it was congress and the Board of Treasury most probably by us the people who in the Constitution stated what money is . This is a constitutional issue. The Constitution is an extraordinary document.
    Plenary power (U.S. Congress is said to have "plenary municipal authority" over the District of Columbia and over the territories of the United States). If you live within one of the 50 States of the Union then that plenary power might apply to you. AFAIK they ARE NOT necessarily legislating outside of territorial confines. And they aren't necessarily stopping you from leaving yours and coming *under* theirs. As a matter of fact they probably make a point to hand out invitations!

P.S. Congress itself is a creature of something, somethings or someone or someones.

Thank you! I believe that it is useful to think in terms of license. A license is the method by which we make illegal activity legal.
    Name:  eqty.png
Views: 912
Size:  24.1 KB
    But perhaps equitable in a court of equity. The UCC focuses on 'value' which is assessed on a case by case basis (i.e. equity jurisprudence) even when you go to the store and decide that something is worth $___ or not.

I extend license to the Spiritual Leader in priestcraft (Vatican jurisdiction) over and infiltrating New Thought (teaching Unity) by not exposing him. His license in theory lasts as long as that, presuming any of the congregants care.

Priestcraft of a certain kind? For some reason I at this time recall someone relating the notion that the Soviet Model of computers was said to be one of strong centralization (thin clients connected to a massive central system) with the American model being one of proliferous distribution (i.e. powerful clients; peer to peer; aversion to strong centralization). Was Jesus Christ pointing to a strong centralization of authority or to distribution of authority?

Last edited by allodial; 09-27-13 at 07:28 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Plenary power (U.S. Congress is said to have "plenary municipal authority" over the District of Columbia and over the territories of the United States). If you live within one of the 50 States of the Union then that plenary power might apply to you. AFAIK they ARE NOT necessarily legislating outside of territorial confines. And they aren't necessarily stopping you from leaving yours and coming *under* theirs. As a matter of fact they probably make a point to hand out invitations!

P.S. Congress itself is a creature of something, somethings or someone or someones.

Name:  eqty.png
Views: 912
Size:  24.1 KB
    But perhaps equitable in a court of equity. The UCC focuses on 'value' which is assessed on a case by case basis (i.e. equity jurisprudence) even when you go to the store and decide that something is worth $___ or not.

Priestcraft of a certain kind? For some reason I at this time recall someone relating the notion that the Soviet Model of computers was said to be one of strong centralization (thin clients connected to a massive central system) with the American model being one of proliferous distribution (i.e. powerful clients; peer to peer; aversion to strong centralization). Was Jesus Christ pointing to a strong centralization of authority or to distribution of authority?

Thank you dearly for those links! It validates how much time I have been spending in pursuit of this Vatican infiltration into New Thought. New Thought, Science of Mind and A Course in Miracles, especially the latter is actually built upon a sense of Unity.

But the cross of Christ forever wiped out all such distinctions. They were abolished and done away when the legal custodian delivered us to Jesus, and faith in Gods Son superceded that righteousness which is by deeds of the law.
    I place before you the idea that this line of posts is quite fitting for this thread topic. - That the very idea of sacrifice and a bloodthirsty God of Abraham is quite a perverse thought process. The idea of Abram cutting his son Isaac's throat on Mount Moriah is a simple allegory for Love the LORD thy God with all thine heart.

I read something like that recently, a treatise imploring quite on an encouraging note that the Kingdom of Heaven was easily accessed simply by putting it vigilantly on your heart. Make finding the Kingdom your priority and it will be upon you now.

And now we dedicate buildings to God exactly as Solomon did in the days of spiritual adolescence, and men stand up and intone in sepulchral tones, "I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go up to the house of God."

Our clear connection of this priestcraft with the thread topic came clear to me around 1994. There was a short rash of churches being burned in the southern States. Robert RUBIN, then the Secretary of the Treasury declared the burnings an act of domestic terrorism. The term may have been invented at that time. What always caught my eye was how the Secretary of the Treasury was stepping up instead of some other political figure.

Please carefully consider this Indictment. Notice how RUBIN resigned in time for the 5:00 O'Clock News!

Furthermore - notice the effect the USGS testimony had upon the admiralty, the plenary municipal jurisdiction of METRO organization and compare to the plain mathematics.

Name:  monumenttended.jpg
Views: 869
Size:  57.0 KB

Funny how the whole Sacrificial System was formalized around the Golden Calf incident - which involved the foiling of gold?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 09-27-13 at 09:25 AM.

P.S. We find a big discrepancy for the layman to be swearing out oaths, while that is a function of bonding the officials to the Treasury in fidelity bond.

It may have been over a decade since I have signed my name on anything but my own process, except for forceful obligations proposed by the Booking Area of the local jail. - And those incidents leave me wanting a long hot shower.

Chex;

Your post fits nicely there. Thank you!