Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Froze...I don't think there is a statute or reg or decision that specifically call this out. I think this is where metaphysics comes into play. If the FRN's are discharged by notice & demand then they would essentially be treated as USN's.

The questions I would ask then is: can my demand be considered inherent and my notice is this conversation.
    I wonder why - since when one makes his demand, the US always subsequently defaults - the US would ever challenge your considering of FRN as USN.
    Last edited by Keith Alan; 08-03-14 at 07:53 PM.

Unhappy Several Dead Links

Several of the links in the original post (see below) are dead links.
    Could someone please update the post and submit correct links?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The best way to discern how an IRS agent is going to interpret your Zero-Income Return based on Title 12 U.S.C. §411 is to study his Required Reading. His boss tells him what he has to read, to train him about the guidelines about when to issue a warning or $5K penalty for a frivolous filing.

I invite even the most skeptical readers to find a directive about redeeming lawful money as framed in the Fed Act and Title 12.

http://www.irs.gov/taxexemptbond/20k...134362,00.html - notices

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/...168637,00.html

Notice 2007-61

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-07-30.pdf
    http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/3...tionsmemor.pdf

Notice 2007-30

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-08-14.pdf
    http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/349...tionsmemor.pdf

Notice 2008-14

http://www.irs.treas.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-10-33.pdf
    http://img862.imageshack.us/img862/3...tionsmemor.pdf

Notice 2010-33

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-ccdm/cc-2011-004.pdf
    http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-utl/friv_tax.pdf

Notice 2011-004

To save time I suggest keywords to search:

lawful
    redeem
    redemption
    Title 12

Thank you for mentioning it! I have edited the opening post with the Memorandums. There is not much I can do about the pages the IRS has removed.

IRS Threatens to Seize Campaign for Liberty’s Property http://www.campaignforliberty.org/na...rtys-property/

When the IRS Attacks http://www.campaignforliberty.org/na...g/irs-attacks/

Select Your State http://www.campaignforliberty.org/community/#mapanchor

Campaign for Liberty Strongly Opposes Phony ‘Audit the Fed’ Effort http://www.campaignforliberty.org/re...it-fed-effort/
    Last edited by Chex; 08-10-14 at 09:02 PM.

The question for me is; how is it Line 21 - Other Income has been defined as to where Redemption of Lawful Money is properly stated?
    I ask this group why not, possibly, Line(s) 40, & or 42 wouldn't be the much more logical avenue.

Other Income Line 21 as a < > negative number just seems confusing.
    Is it we are trying to modify, break the connection to the presumption of Income?

Whereas, Line 40 Deductions seems so much easier & logical to express there, and more aligned with what presumably, IRS might be better able to process.

What is presently define as "Standard Deduction" is $1000 for a filing individual..., (UNLESS like myself, I can't claim ANY Standard Deduction, as current rules apply that, if your spouse files separately, AND includes Itemized Deduction(s), filer, (me) is NOT allowed to take the "Standard Deduction")

As learned, probably on this site, that $1000 is "allowed" since it is the presumption of your usage of United States coinage. [Lawful Money].
    So, in this regard, this is where IRS is pointing to filers as to where to place Lawful Money deductions...., in my opinion.
    Granted, there are defined constraints & restrictions, and boundaries around "deduction(s)", but this really shouldn't be any different in practice than accessing & utilizing Line 21 - Other Income(?), except a Filer will then be entering $ amounts, but in positive numbers.
    This just seems more aligned with the published law & ongoing practice of finding & utilizing deductions, to reduce / lower presumed Income.

I suggest Lawful Money is a deduction, not necessarily confined to use on Line 21.
    While it has certainly shown itself to be practical, to this point, is it possible another valid approach might be usage of Line 40, and or Line 42?

Additionally, for myself, I would suggest Line 42 may also serve my filing needs, since this line is where Exemptions are stated.
    For 2013 Filing, a wet ink - updated W-4 was provided to my employer with Line 7 informing on my "Mandatory Exception per 12 USC 411.

Being this Thread is ~ "What does an ...think?:, anybody care to weigh in?

One last point; since I have yet to receive my 2013 Federal 1040 refund, I maintain IRS is improperly holding my Lawful Money - refund, since on & for the Record, before any payment entries are ever made to me, what WILL be paid to me is demanded, Lawful Money.

IRS believes it is retaining my paid in withholding on presumed tax due for Income.
    By my accounting, IRS is in possession of, (my) Lawful Money.
    They wrongly think it to be tax receipts since it was given to them by my employer.

Mark Allan

"One last point; since I have yet to receive my 2013 Federal 1040 refund, I maintain IRS is improperly holding my Lawful Money - refund, since on & for the Record, before any payment entries are ever made to me, what WILL be paid to me is demanded, Lawful Money."

I agree, what's more, they are demanding I pay them a 10000 $ penalty for noticing them of my demanded redemption via the 1040!

So, I think I will NOTICE them of the facts!

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    "One last point; since I have yet to receive my 2013 Federal 1040 refund, I maintain IRS is improperly holding my Lawful Money - refund, since on & for the Record, before any payment entries are ever made to me, what WILL be paid to me is demanded, Lawful Money."

I agree, what's more, they are demanding I pay them a 10000 $ penalty for noticing them of my demanded redemption via the 1040!

So, I think I will NOTICE them of the facts!
    I am seriously considering a class action lawsuit against the IRS. Will the judge be willing to overturn the law? What I mean is this:

Job 10:15 If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. I am full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction;

So I find that the Name is a Person of State and therefore will the State rely upon the Policy of Necessity or will truth win out? Nevertheless, I shall remain righteous and call upon Heaven to record the events to be held over until Judgment Day. In other words, the State might just take the same position as Creator - so whether the End User be righteous or not, it does not matter - in the light of Policy.

Therefore, even though I will march into the fire, my King may deliver me or not, it is up to my King. ALL THINGS are under the feet of Jesus Christ - ALL THINGS. Thus the witness.

Where two or more are gathered in my name....Class Action.

Mat 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

Mat 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Mat 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

Mat 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Mat 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

All offices of State are Ecclesiastical. So if I go privately and am met with repugnance, then I am to go again with a witness. And then I will proceed before the Public - Class Action complaint. How am I to initiate that action - I claim in the name of Jesus Christ in and to the THING. I am a Witness to His Glory.

Shalom Brethren,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I am seriously considering a class action lawsuit against the IRS. Will the judge be willing to overturn the law? What I mean is this:

Job 10:15 If I be wicked, woe unto me; and if I be righteous, yet will I not lift up my head. I am full of confusion; therefore see thou mine affliction;

So I find that the Name is a Person of State and therefore will the State rely upon the Policy of Necessity or will truth win out? Nevertheless, I shall remain righteous and call upon Heaven to record the events to be held over until Judgment Day. In other words, the State might just take the same position as Creator - so whether the End User be righteous or not, it does not matter - in the light of Policy.

Therefore, even though I will march into the fire, my King may deliver me or not, it is up to my King. ALL THINGS are under the feet of Jesus Christ - ALL THINGS. Thus the witness.

Mat 18:15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.

Mat 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.

Mat 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

Mat 18:18 Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Mat 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.

Mat 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

All offices of State are Ecclesiastical. So if I go privately and am met with repugnance, then I am to go again with a witness. And then I will proceed before the Public - Class Action complaint. How am I to initiate that action - I claim in the name of Jesus Christ in and to the THING. I am a Witness to His Glory.

Shalom Brethren,
    Michael Joseph
    Perhaps another alternative... depending upon your True Bill. See example claim below:
    http://broadmind.org/uploads/AMY_FIN...v_DFCS__1_.doc

See excerpt below:

N THE CHIASSON COURT; A COURT OF RECORD
    AT PAULDING COUNTY COURTHOUSE
    STATE OF GEORGIA, U.S.A.
    i; a woman claim; all herein be true;
    my word is my bond;

i; aimee-laura: LeBoeuf [Chiasson]; a.k.a. ‘Aimee Chiasson’; a woman; aggrieved; wronged; harmed;

Claimant;
    v;

Sharon Hill; a woman; and; SHARON HILL; A PERSON; DIRECTOR; GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES; DIVISION OF FAMILY AND CHILDREN SERVICES (‘DFCS’); and; Keith Horton; a man; and; KEITH HORTON; A PERSON; COMMISSIONER; GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES (‘DHS’); and; Tabitha Burrell; a woman; and; TABITHA BURRELL; A PERSON; CASE MANAGER; SUPERVISOR; DFCS AGENT; and; Joseph Justice; a man; and; JOSEPH JUSTICE; A PERSON; SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL (‘SAAG’); DFCS AGENT; and; Jennifer Carreras; a woman; and; JENNIFER CARRERAS; A PERSON; GUARDIAN AD LITEM; DFCS AGENT; and; Deborah Bickers; a woman; and; DEBORAH BICKERS; A PERSON; ‘CASA’; DFCS AGENT; and; Angie Chandler Wilbanks; a woman; and; ANGIE CHANDLER WILBANKS; A PERSON; FOSTER CARE MANAGER SUPERVISOR; DFCS AGENT; and; Lindsey Collier; a woman; and; LINDSEY COLLIER; A PERSON; FOSTER CARE CASE MANAGER; DFCS AGENT; and; Tamra Bennett; a woman; and; TAMRA BENNETT; A PERSON; ‘SSCM’; DFCS AGENT; and; All Principals and/or Agents of DFCS; Lawfully served by way of Notice to Sharon Hill; and; All Principals and/or Agents of DHS Lawfully served by way of Notice to Keith Horton; and;

Each Unnamed Wrongdoer (1-99); and;
    EACH UNNAMED WRONGDOER (1-99);

Wrongdoers;

Claimant Case No: 70131710000078579804
    (Certified by way of USPS: UPU Treaty Applies)

Notice to Officers of the Court: Upon penalty for ‘Trespass upon the Case’: this is a common law suit in a ‘Court of Record’: 1) the above case number must be the primary case number recorded upon all documents in this case; and all referenced cases hereafter; and pressed upon the record; regardless of any other numbers used by the Clerk of Court; or other; for internal department management; or other purposes; 2) the style in which this Claim is made may not be altered in any way and; at no time does ‘Claimant’ consent to be restyled as a ‘Plaintiff’; or other; or to have this ‘Claim’ be restyled as a ‘Complaint’; govern yourself accordingly... g0d save you;

Similar to a ‘Counterclaim’ upon Case No’s:
    13JV10188;13JV10189;13JV10190;13JV10191

In Re: a Tort; in Original Jurisdiction of man;

Amount per Wrongdoer: (See Attached True Bill)

March 21, 2014; 9:00 AM EDT
    Heard Before Magistrate: Sandra W. Miller; a Trustee of: the People; man;
    Room 2106; Paulding County Courthouse

in this court of record; at common law; trial by jury; by right of man; guaranteed; all rights reserved; none waived;

CLAIMS: TORT; TRESPASS; AND ORDER FOR DEFAULT JUDGMENT TO
    RESTORE PROPERTY; AND COMPENSATION;

An ART III class action? Those demanding redemption per 12 USC 411 are the smallest minority for sure!
    Also, there has never been a case involving this minority group, so the assertion by the IRS the stand we take is "frivolous" is patently false.

It has long been my standing we do NOT receive recognition from the Treasury department for our demand (thus no proper representation nor enforcement for the US/state/irs when it violates the laws of the land against us).

The METRO is rouge and its the fault of the Treasury for violating its fiduciary duty to recognise the minority group demanding redemption per 12 USC 411 and it needs to be stopped.

So how do we proceed?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post

Shalom Brethren,
    Michael Joseph
    "Complaints alleging discrimination by Treasury Department employees can be filed with the Department's Office of Inspector General (OIG). Complaints alleging discrimination by any other Treasury Department employees can also be filed with the OIG.
    Office of Internal Affairs
    U.S. Customs Service
    U.S. Department of the Treasury
    P.O. Box 14475
    1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20044
    1-877-422-2557 (24 hours/day)
    202-927-1016
    202-927-4607 (fax)
    http://www.customs.gov/travel/cmplnt.htm

Office of the Inspector General
    U.S. Department of the Treasury
    740 15th St NW, Suite 500
    Washington, DC 20220
    1-800-359-3898
    202-927-5799 (fax)
    http://www.treas.gov/oig/ (click on "Hotline" for contact information).

I will gladly file the complaint, would any like to help me write it?
    There must be someone with law of the land authority at the treasury, they still coin money there and account for currency not subject to the national debt limit, someone has to be in charge of the trust set up in 1933 and oversee the gold coin which was seized by the "New deal", I would think that is the responsible party we need to talk to.

Shall we take a trip to their office under peaceful negotiations for a redress of grievances and high crimes and misdemeanors against us? I will go!