Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

You had me going...

Quote Originally Posted by lorne View Post
    It's argument #51. Surprised you missed it.

Redeemed Lawful Money Is Not Taxable

The individual argues that his or her income can be non taxable because they were paid in U.S. notes (lawful money). NOTE: This is true. However this is generally unknown and omitted from the IRS frivolous list. Please don't tell the public as they might discover they've been victims of an elaborate scam.

Hi Lorne;

Nice spoof! The Arguments stop at #50. I am probably the only fellow to feel a panic attack coming on... Maybe I should have a nap?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Hi Lorne;

Nice spoof! The Arguments stop at #50. I am probably the only fellow to feel a panic attack coming on... Maybe I should have a nap?
    Nope... he got me too David!!!

But, actually, IMO, that exact statement and position would truly be a frivolous one... BECAUSE all transactions are initially paid in FRNs, the default currency in the USA.

USNs only appear AFTER the 12 USC 411 demand is applied by the Trustees when they are given opportunity to REDEEM their associated FRNs "dollar for dollar" in accord with the HJR 192 Resolution Trust established by the Intent of Congress on June 5, 1933.

FRNs are "redeemed", NOT "precluded" upon demand!

I felt a twinge of anxiety until about halfway down the post. No big thing. I enjoyed it.

I'm wondering about this financial institution AMSCOT dba FRB will not accept there own [properly endorsed] money order...?

I tried to inform the gentlemen any one of the people have right to their own endorsement....

As Michael Joseph emphasises that it is transaction based...

Anyhow, I've been looking for the [Colorado issued] reproduction of 12 usc 411...I can't seem to remember the thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Thomas View Post
    Anyhow, I've been looking for the [Colorado issued] reproduction of 12 usc 411...I can't seem to remember the thread...

I believe that you might be speaking of the page from the US Code that a suitor published at the El Paso county Clerk and Recorder.

Interestingly the failure to properly cure the land into a Territory in 1861 equates to the US stealing the Territory - as the War Chest I have been referring to. Territorial Governor GILPIN issued the first notes to fund paying Union soldiers in Colorado. So you might be on to something by insisting on this particular rendition.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Absolutely.Thank you. it's funny that after this was posted and I was re-searching for the blank replica (without suitors recording info) and it came right up...

This link....https://youtu.be/5SkTT8rNx_I has been in the process of being passed around...unsure of reliability...interested in some factual proof of reliability if someone may know themselves.

I find it interesting...it speaks of redemption and SDR's however the denial of redemption...apparently recently being set in place...maybe a connection with above situation...

I will print the above and record in accordance with my indenture...as for her (who is experiencing this absurdity) if she wishes and once again properly assertively establish her Demand...when an action against a trustee's rights in the duties of administration occurs..a art.iii 3rd party claim should be administered for such deprivation...or am I still confusing theory and fact?
    Last edited by Christopher Thomas; 10-26-16 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Url mistake.

I listened to a few seconds.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-26-16 at 10:38 PM.

Not fully understanding... Respected though. I didn't intend to offend anyone. Much appreciated.

Interesting report from the IRS-

TREASURY INSPECTOR GENERAL FOR TAX ADMINISTRATION

Actions Are Needed to Better Identify
    and Address Individuals Who File
    Tax Returns Using Frivolous Arguments

August 31, 2016

https://www.treasury.gov/tigta/audit...01640069fr.pdf

Of course "redeeming lawful money" is not included as there is no "frivolidity" in the position or method but it may be interesting to some anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Interesting report from the IRS-

TREASURY INSPECTOR GENERAL FOR TAX ADMINISTRATION

Actions Are Needed to Better Identify
    and Address Individuals Who File
    Tax Returns Using Frivolous Arguments

August 31, 2016

https://www.treasury.gov/tigta/audit...01640069fr.pdf

Of course "redeeming lawful money" is not included as there is no "frivolidity" in the position or method but it may be interesting to some anyway.

Thank you for that. The IRS attorneys are pretty slick about casting illusions. Some feel the Trading with the Enemy Act has been "Omitted" from the Bankers' Code because it was redundant (Title 50 - Military Code) while not even realizing the implications of it being omitted from the Bankers' Code.

I gather we have these cited docs herein...

Name:  Frivolous Arguments Memorandum report 2016 background.jpg
Views: 1243
Size:  243.5 KB

P.S. FrivPen Notice 2010-33 - Click Here.
    The Truth About Frivolous Tax Arguments.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 12-03-16 at 11:57 AM.