Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

In mid-2009 a banker read about me on SJC. Part of his job is to keep a current Tax Preparation License. He was at a party and his friend's sister, an IRS attorney was there. He overheard her tell her friends in conversation, There is a group of people in Colorado who do not pay Income Tax; they are doing it right. He moved closer and wanted more but she clammed up. He was convinced at that point though...

In 2010 he was happy to get a full Refund and two State refunds too. (He works in two different states.) Today, he informed me that another full Refund is on the way. I asked him if this is the exact same amount on his Return?

Yes. Thank you David.

I was pushing my friend to discuss our redemption of lawful money with his sister that works in a legal department at IRS. She was very resistant and she would not discuss it even privately. I think they have a policy there at IRS.

It has been 4 weeks since IRS has received my 1040 and my continuous insistence and questioning whether there are any new developments at the IRS regarding demanding lawful money per Title 12 USC 411; this Monday she finally said that typically IRS has 6 weeks to respond (sort of legal zone) and when someone is demanding lawful money he is considered out of the FR System. The IRS is creating a special file and that person's activities are being scrutinized by them.
    I thought maybe this would go better in Success Stories but believe it reflects better, How an IRS agent thinks.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-29-11 at 10:42 PM.

Images of Lawful Money Redemption

These images if you think about it, are more convincing than the actual Refund Check! This one is special because it shows contemplation by the NY State DoR:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3503/...5adjustmen.jpg

That demonstrates that the State revenue agent considered the Return carefully enough to realize our suitor failed to put his $125 school tax credit on there.

http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/3...5adjustmen.jpg

Lines 18 and 33 make a very important statement, especially in light of the first image. Contemplation. After contemplation, the State agents have deduced that because there is no federal tax liability, there is no State liability. Line 46 in light of lines 72,73 and especially 78 reveal the rest of this redemption of lawful money story. There it shows that this fellow has for whatever reason been sending thousands of $$$$ to the State in Withholdings, yet he does not owe any taxes; so he gets it all back, and even an additional Credit of $125.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-13-11 at 12:08 AM.

David, These are some very significant pieces of evidence you have provided here and elsewhere! I am curious however. Does this friend of yours receive a W-2 or other info return purporting that monies he receives are income? If so does he just ignore them and not even mention them. Does he file a zero or near zero return with an explanation of the amounts and then a lawful money clarification affidavit? I ask only to clarify what should be done, as one misstep will more then likely be met with the full force of our favorite alphabet agency. I ask for no legal advice only an honest lawful opinion. Can this friend provide any other documents to show his path? Thank you so much for exposing this remedy it fills in many gaps left by others!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    David, These are some very significant pieces of evidence you have provided here and elsewhere! I am curious however. Does this friend of yours receive a W-2 or other info return purporting that monies he receives are income? If so does he just ignore them and not even mention them. Does he file a zero or near zero return with an explanation of the amounts and then a lawful money clarification affidavit? I ask only to clarify what should be done, as one misstep will more then likely be met with the full force of our favorite alphabet agency. I ask for no legal advice only an honest lawful opinion. Can this friend provide any other documents to show his path? Thank you so much for exposing this remedy it fills in many gaps left by others!
    Get a look around for the videos. This suitor signs his W-2 Exemptions form, and you see where I sanitized his exemptions amount because that disclosed too much information for privacy. I could show you a 1040 Form but it would be so sanitized that I might as well just show you a blank one. My point is that he simply fills out his 1040 Form truthfully and includes a smattering sample of his paycheck demands.

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

So, Yes. It is a Zero Income Return in the same flavor as Cracking the Code - HENDRICKSON. However it utilizes the law rather than various logical interpretations of the Internal Revenue Code. [Pete is in prison because his interpretations differed from the judge and prosecutor's.]

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Thank you! I was hoping somebody would comment on the significance of the images.

Thanks for that David!, I can understand the need for privacy in these matters. Pete while doing great work to explain a system that is nearly incomprehensible failed to realize he was going to get railroaded. After that fiasco it seemed all was lost. Your revealing the lawful money remedy filled in what CtC missed. I am surprised it took me as long as it did to come across your early videos. It really does help to fall back on the basics of money, its origins, progressions and mutations. The Proverbs 11:1 quote says it all.

Thanks for that David!, I can understand the need for privacy in these matters. Pete while doing great work to explain a system that is nearly incomprehensible failed to realize he was going to get railroaded. After that fiasco it seemed all was lost. Your revealing the lawful money remedy filled in what CtC missed. I am surprised it took me as long as it did to come across your early videos. It really does help to fall back on the basics of money, its origins, progressions and mutations. The Proverbs 11:1 quote says it all.
    Privacy is a consideration but the simplicity of it negates the need for you to look over this fellow's 1040 Form.

I remember last year this time, he was calling me to basically do his taxes for him. This fellow is a banker at a large international bank and he is licensed to prepare people's Income Tax Forms and he wanted me to do his taxes over the phone for him? I was on my phone in a sporting goods store browsing for a backpacking trip, I remember with my photographic memory. He began redeeming lawful money midway through 2009. So I told him that any paycheck's withholdings for the first half, before he began redeeming by demand, he should not claim those funds on the 1040, but all the paycheck amount total for the latter half he should write that on there for his Refund. I recommend that you leave the SSI and other bennies alone. Treat that like an insurance policy and you are paying premiums.

It is that easy. And maybe I am lazy but the suitor understood and the IRS gave him the Refund. Both states he worked in during 2009 gave him full state Refunds too.

Regards,

David Merrill.

So essentially the prior years where I was not aware of this remedy should be written off and filed/paid as "normal". I'm not really interested in SSA or Medicare at this time, so no worries there (one thing at a time). Claiming previous years as "redeemed lawful money" is asking for a fight? Even though it is essentially fraud?

So essentially the prior years where I was not aware of this remedy should be written off and filed/paid as "normal". I'm not really interested in SSA or Medicare at this time, so no worries there (one thing at a time). Claiming previous years as "redeemed lawful money" is asking for a fight? Even though it is essentially fraud?

The accusation would be fraud by omission. It is not quite valid because you cannot blame anybody for not teaching you something. You can only blame yourself.

The presumption is that you have been signing the backside of your paychecks for quite some while now and that signature is worth something. The bankers (including you) have been banking on that signature so it makes no sense to really follow through with that indictment proactively. You might use it for a defense though, if you are being prosecuted.

I explain this to people all day long it would seem. Like a career. So I could be quite convincing in front of a jury. Maybe you could too. There are all sorts of rules though and they tried to destroy my mind with psychotropic pharmaceuticals. The suitors saved my life! One suitor wrote an email telling me not to sign anything. His parents were both in state-sponsored psychiatry - it is all an eloquent ballet. He was there when I needed him and it seems that I am there when people need me too. I cannot describe it, really. Indescribable. English fails me. I call it advanced-resonance inductive plasma physics.

It's like static/noise. I am trained in electronics. It was not all at once but the epiphany was gradual - noise is just anything too complex for me to understand. So to a technician, noise is nothing. But you can have noise now, and noise in the future and you can subtract the now from the future and you have something - the difference. If you wait too long, the difference is so complex it is only more noise. I was with RAMTRON when they furnished the Microelectronics Research Laboratory for UCCS working on the first FRAM (Ferroelectric Random Access Memory) slides. And I went over to OSI, later called LMSI (Laser Magnetic Storage International) to develop the CDs and DVDs too. When I see a micro-SD-Card holding 16Gbytes of data I know how that can happen because I was there birthing it from the womb in a few men's minds. It's not rambling believe it or not - there is a Groove.

The moment I was taught my Signature is worth something; that it contains something called Honor was on or around March 11th, 1971:

See how my name changed from David Merrill to DAVID MERRILL VAN PELT?

http://friends-n-family-research.inf...tification.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...ification2.jpg
    http://friends-n-family-research.inf...ification3.jpg

The bottom of the last image there - that's when I got a SSN. I did that. My Dad gave me a brief lecture about scribing a signature and sticking with that. What he did not tell me was that I had made something that was mine - it does not belong to the government. And he did not tell me about honor, honorable as he was; that it is the only thing you can possess, property is use in trust - but you can die with honor. You cannot die with property.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    These images if you think about it, are more convincing than the actual Refund Check! This one is special because it shows contemplation by the NY State DoR:

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3503/...5adjustmen.jpg

That demonstrates that the State revenue agent considered the Return carefully enough to realize our suitor failed to put his $125 school tax credit on there.

http://img807.imageshack.us/img807/3...5adjustmen.jpg

Lines 18 and 33 make a very important statement, especially in light of the first image. Contemplation. After contemplation, the State agents have deduced that because there is no federal tax liability, there is no State liability. Line 46 in light of lines 72,73 and especially 78 reveal the rest of this redemption of lawful money story. There it shows that this fellow has for whatever reason been sending thousands of $$$$ to the State in Withholdings, yet he does not owe any taxes; so he gets it all back, and even an additional Credit of $125.

Regards,

David Merrill.

I am trying to align these sanitized images up so that they are most convincing.

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/6...report2010.png

Firstly, the suitor was promised a full Refund.

Then he was notified that there would be an adjustment, which turned out to be the NY School Tax Credit of $125 added to his Refund. Sweet!

The funds have been deposited for the suitor.

Note especially the comments above the deposit screen. The remedy extends electronically as well.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 04-13-11 at 12:09 AM.

Here is an interesting addition to our compendium of IRS Agent thought:

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/...238262,00.html