Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Exactly what does the IRS agent think?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In the definitions of terms above there is mention of coil field. This allows for a certain amount of compression or change in charge. I used the crystals of potassium nitrate for the first infant SD Cards storing a "1" or "0" within the crystal and reading it back. Memory. But the delta Q was the simulated bliss, creating gravity through interdimensional charge compression - like manna does when superconductivity balances the right and left hemispheres across the DNA wires in the third ventricle.

Name:  eegoctaves.gif
Views: 620
Size:  267.4 KB

This simulation of bliss under the delusion of sustainable debt is complacency.

So I do see you've sent in supporting schedules that demand for lawful money all transactions per 12 USC 411 95 ate choo. That I cannot argue with you...
    -- IRS agent

Thanks for the admission.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    So I do see you've sent in supporting schedules that demand for lawful money all transactions per 12 USC 411 95 ate choo. That I cannot argue with you...
    -- IRS agent

Thanks for the admission.

Are you speaking that post to me? Admission?

I was thanking the IRS agent. When she said "that I cannot argue with" it sounds like an admission that there's nothing wrong with demanding lawful money. There's no law or rule against it - I can't argue it. It's within your rights. It's not on the list of items we issue friv pens for but... But I've been instructed to mis-classify it as Argument 30 - non-negotiable chargeback and threaten you with a friv pen anyway. Boss says I have to to keep my job.
    Last edited by marcel; 12-12-19 at 04:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marcel View Post
    I was thanking the IRS agent. When she said "that I cannot argue with" it sounds like an admission that there's nothing wrong with demanding lawful money. There's no law or rule against it - I can't argue it. It's within your rights. It's not on the list of items we issue friv pens for but... But I've been instructed to mis-classify it as Argument 30 - non-negotiable chargeback and threaten you with a friv pen anyway. Boss says I have to to keep my job.
    Nice Take on it.

I just noticed that the 2020 Withholdings Certificate has no option for "Exemption" by expectation of no liability.

2020 W-4
    2019 W-4
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-14-20 at 07:59 PM.

Banned
    The option to claim Exempt status remains although it's a bit harder to find now after the redesign of the Form W4. Page 2 under Exemption from withholding instructs you to write "Exempt" in the space below 4(c). Note that even if Exempt from Federal Income Tax withholding, as an "employee" you're still subject to Medicare and SS tax withholdings. That's just part of being in "employment."

Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars is fictional, but based in real and substantial psychology. It tells of the Elite and Illuminati conjuring macroeconomics hidden in a little calculus. So I worked it out.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars is fictional, but based in real and substantial psychology. It tells of the Elite and Illuminati conjuring macroeconomics hidden in a little calculus. So I worked it out.
    Yes! That's very good. But I was referring to the phone call clip you provided. How can that IRS agent just say that they don't process anything with the Demand for Lawful Money verbiage? Are they now sending FrivPen letters to anyone who files a Lawful Money return? I guess I am wondering if there is a solid way to fight against a FrivPen letter if one receives it after having filed a Lawful Money return. I'm still new to all this....

Quote Originally Posted by modnyc3 View Post
    Yes! That's very good. But I was referring to the phone call clip you provided. How can that IRS agent just say that they don't process anything with the Demand for Lawful Money verbiage? Are they now sending FrivPen letters to anyone who files a Lawful Money return? I guess I am wondering if there is a solid way to fight against a FrivPen letter if one receives it after having filed a Lawful Money return. I'm still new to all this....
    The refusal for cause properly published stays progress. I have mentioned that the Albany Remand is under attack; that KAHN is doing his best to end the evidence repository at over 100 Docs, most of them Refusals for Cause.

However there are some very convincing success stories that requesting a formal assessment or audit, with the participation of the subject "taxpayer" will induce an honest refund. This plays on the right to be heard. The response to the IRS Letter is to engage the agent to continue evaluation of the tax liability.