Thread: Allah? The Moon God?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm not particular sure about the validity or authenticity of the Jesus Family Tomb idea. Perhaps DM can chime in on that. It might have something to Dan Brown's writings, I'm not sure. I must admit, Dan Brown's writing (Davinci Code published in 2003) seem more like a late-response damage control to Umberto Eco's book [I]Foucault's Pendulum [/I (1989 Eng/1988 Ital) ]where Umberto actually outs certain secret societies and their ties back to Saudi Arabia or the Middle East. While Umberto is more factual and honest, Dan Brown's writing seems more like a few people got together to come up with a very-delayed, corporatized response to Foucault's Pendulum. I had an original English hardback print but it was stolen from my library. I suspect anyone in the know would realize that Umberto is telling truth rather than doing damage control or proselytizing.

Could have been that Davinci, if encoding anything, may have been relating Rome's Gnostic roots and Rome's version of history rather than anything else? On that note, one interesting thing is that Leo Zagami, decades later basically to some extent reaffirms what is laid plainly in Umberto Eco's book.

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 06-22-15 at 01:47 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.