Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Allah? The Moon God?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Answer is no. The literal leads to BONDAGE and SLAVERY and DEATH. The Allegorical leads to FREEDOM and LIFE and ETERNITY... you choose.

Therefore Paul was compelled to write:

Rom_2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

The chosen of God - the Is-ra-el of God are in the Judah camped to the East.

2Co_3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Do you want death - as most of religion does - OBVIOUSLY with their choice to read on the literal or do you want life?

So you choose. I made my choice and I am not here to convince anyone to do or not to do anything. Go according to your conscience.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Easy big fella.

My only point is that why does the understanding of the allegory require one to dismiss the possibility that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob actually lived lives on earth?

Sounds a bit like the denial of the existence of matter (the existence of the material world) all together. That is also the premise of those that adhere to gnostic/esoteric teachings; the entire material world being inherently evil from its inception - all matter is illusion and evil.

I cannot get a firm grasp of your beliefs so I apologize ahead of time if I am misinterpreting your comments.

I am Abraham, I am Issac, I am Jacob - there shall be no other gods before Me. Abraham kill your son. ISSAC must be put to death - he is the symbol for Religion in this analogy; he symbolizes nationalism, or intellectualism, or traditions, basically the one thing that is so cherished that keeps one from The Way.

Abraham is Michael Joseph at the base of the mountain. I leave my ass and servants at the base of the mountain - carnal mind cannot ascend with me. I bring the unclean by 2's and the clean by 7's and ascend. I am willing to put to death religion.

I mean come on already - can you imagine if this story is true how if you were Issac. If Abraham/Sarah/Hagar are an ALLEGORY - and they are - then so are Issac and Jacob and their wives. But folks cling to there cherished religion.

Want to see?

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Hagar.

Gal 4:25 For this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

allegory
    noun al·le·go·ry \?a-l?-?go?r-?\

: a story in which the characters and events are symbols that stand for ideas about human life or for a political or historical situation

FOR INSTANCE: Sleeping Beauty and the 7 dwarfs - are symbols for the Spiritual Woman and the 7 Chakras.

Shalom,
    MJ
    In Daniel 2:31-45, we have an allegory too. However, it was about LITERAL KINGDOMS that would LITERALLY OCCUR on the EARTH. Can anyone deny the literalness of the Babylonian, Persia, Grecian and Roman Empires in history?

We must beware of making everything ONLY ALLEGORICAL.

The 7 Annual Holydays of Lev 23, which were all kept by the Messiah and the Apostles after Christ ascended, are "allegorical" also. But the Passover, Holyday #1 LITERALLY occurred in Egypt as the TYPE, and its ANTITYPE also LITERALLY OCCURRED in 30 AD when a PHYSICAL MAN, the literal Son of God, literally died, and literally rose from the dead. John warned us against those who deny this literalness in 1 Jn 4:2.

This literalness also applies to Holydays #2 & #3. In fact, the entire world will be astounded, BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THESE DAYS WERE ONLY ALLEGORIES! See Micah 7:15-17.

The kingdom of priests in Rev 5:9-10 is a literal kingdom reigning ON THE EARTH BEFORE the Messiah returns!

The BBE version says:
    Revelation 5:10 (BBE) And have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are ruling on the earth.

How else could one explain the transformation of the lukewarm Loadicean church in Rev 3:14-22, to a zealous group of people from all over the world who are willing to be martyrs for their faith as revealed in Rev 6:9-11?

This same literal miraculous act of creation even inspires and further convicts the heavenly host! See Rev 4:1-11. Notice 4.11 - "For Thou didst create all things, and because of Thy will, they existed and were created".

The literal Desert Miracle of Holyday #2 will awaken the world to the LITERALNESS OF GOD'S WORD, AND HIS SEVEN ANNUAL HOLYDAYS!

This is the GOOD NEWS that is being surpressed today.

But now YOU have been NOTICED in accord with Isa 41:27.

You now have an opportunity to SIGN THIS PETITION, and show your literal faith by a literal deed (Js 2:14-26).

We all have been dreaming and asleep, just like in the movie, Inception. Likewise, we need a "kick" to awaken us from our allegorical dream state, so we can face literal reality, and truly choose whom we will serve, in Spirit and in Truth.

Doug
    Last edited by doug555; 03-09-15 at 02:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    In Daniel 2:31-45, we have an allegory too. However, it was about LITERAL KINGDOMS that would LITERALLY OCCUR on the EARTH. Can anyone deny the literalness on the Babylonian, Persia, Grecial and Roman Empires?

We must beware of making everything ONLY ALLEGORICAL.

The 7 Annual Holydays of Lev 23, which were all kept by the Messiah and the Apostles after Christ ascended, are "allegorical" also. But the Passover, Holyday #1 LITERALLY occurred in Egypt as the TYPE, and its ANTITYPE also LITERALLY OCCURRED in 30 AD when a PHYSICAL MAN, the literal Son of God, literally died, and literally rose from the dead. John warned us against those who deny this literalness in 1 Jn 4:2.

This literalness also applies to Holydays #2 & #3. In fact, the entire world will be astounded, BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THESE DAYS WERE ONLY ALLEGORIES! See Micah 7:15-17.

The kingdom of priests in Rev 5:9-10 are a literal kingdom reigning ON THE EARTH BEFORE the Messiah returns!

The BBE version says:
    Revelation 5:10 (BBE) And have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are ruling on the earth.

How else could one explain the transformation of the lukewarm Loadicean church in Rev 3:14-22, to a zealous group of people from all over the world who are willing to be martyrs for their faith as revealed in Rev 6:9-11?

This same literal miraculous act of creation even inspires and further convicts the heavenly host! See Rev 4:1-11. Notice 4.11 - "For thou didst create all things, and because of Thy will, they existed and were created".

The literal Desert Miracle of Holyday #2 will awaken the world to the LITERALNESS OF GOD'S WORD, AND HIS SEVEN ANNUAL HOLYDAYS!

This is the GOOD NEWS that is being surpressed today.

But now YOU have been NOTICED in accord with Isa 41:27.

You now have an opportunity to SIGN THIS PETITION, and show your literal faith by a literal deed (Js 2:14-26).

We all have been dreaming and asleep, just like in the movie, Inception. Likewise, we need a "kick" to awaken us from our allegorical dream state, so we can face literal reality, and truly choose whom we will serve, in Spirit and in Truth.

Doug
    Those kingdoms are carnal. Ruled by carnal men. Sodom and Egypt. The kingdom of God is within. The church does not first change. Its members individually change which then effects a change in the body.

The Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles must first occur within. I therefore submit to the Will of the GREAT KING - El Elyon - the Highest - His Wonderful Majesty - by and thru The Way made manifest by and thru Yehoshuah the Christ. YHVH is Salvation - which is to say - I AM is Salvation.

Jesus showed me how to go into that High Mountain and find Father. If Father is in you and in me and I tort you, then I have transgressed Father.

Nevertheless - the temple is barren and desolate and few find it because they are too busy trying to rationalize themselves into the arms of the savior based on their understandings and intellect. Time to sacrifice those spotted cattle [thoughts].

Many are too invested in themselves to do it. Thus they bar themselves from The Way.

Jer 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

So many seek to preserve their ten percent that they bar the way to the other 90 and as such the pleasant portion in Consciousness is left barren for there is no man to till the garden.

Thought has always proceeded matter. But matter is understood by spirit. Thus spirit is more real than matter. It is just that matter is another dimension in God.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-09-15 at 02:55 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

In fact I would say that Buddists are closer to following Jesus CHRIST than modern day Christianity.
    It depends on what you mean by Christianity? Western Syncretism? Or the stuff of many Bible-believers such as are many Pentecostals? Or do you mean the Simonians/Simon Magus followers? I suspect it to be no surprise for those following after Simon Magus (unknowingly) or Isis Horus Seth mystery cults to not be following Jesus Christ. The Simonians called themselves "Christians".

Also the word worship seems to by appropriately synonymous with "service"or being in service to rather than outward or "showy" displays of bodily prostration. To worship in spirit and truth might be to serve as a core life purpose. For a son to grow up and serve his good father wouldn't likely throw off any alarms. But for someone to grow up and serve and prostrate themselves to bones or paintings....

Years later the wooden box, with its contents, was uncovered in a Vatican storeroom and handed over to one Professor Correnti for evaluation. Aside from the bones, he found some dozen small shreds of decaying fabric, colored a washed-out reddish-brown "in which still glinted purplish highlights and gold threads....Led to believe that the graffiti wall cache held a varied mix of individuals, Correnti was mildly surprised when he could find no duplication among the bones spread before him on the table, duplication such as had been quickly evident with the red wall bones" (ibid., p. 106).

As Correnti continued to examine the bones one very curious factor leapt right out at him -- every part of the skeleton was represented EXCEPT FOR THE FEET! "Only THE FEET, from the ankles down, were ENTIRELY MISSING. Not a single one of the many small bones to be found in the human foot could be seen on the table" (The Bones of Saint Peter, p. 107). How curious! There has been little or no comment from the Catholic Church on this peculiarity of the graffiti wall cache. That these bones may have been lost because of their small size is no answer because many bones from the fingers of a similar size are present -- showing how much care and devotion was used with these relics.

So WHAT is the answer? WHY are all the bones from the ankles down missing? Because when SIMON MAGUS fell from the tower he smashed his feet so badly that he died "under the hands of unskilful physicians" when they attempted to amputate his feet! These remains, found in the graffiti wall cavity, WERE THOSE OF SIMON MAGUS -- NOT the apostle Peter!

Professor Correnti determined that the bones belonged to a man between 60 and 70 years of age, about five feet seven inches tall and of heavy build -- certainly the age range of Simon Magus when he died.

Another interesting fact that came to light was that four of five of the larger bones showed an unnatural staining on their intact extremeties. "The color," comments Walsh, "was a dark, uncertain red, in spots tending to reddish-brown, the same as could be seen in the shreds of fabric found in the wooden box. All these bones, it appeared, at some time after dissolution of the flesh, had been TAKEN FROM THE EARTH and WRAPPED IN A PURPLISH, GOLD-THREADED CLOTH" (ibid., p. 107).

As well as the staining, there was soil still adhering to the bones, indicating that the body must first have been buried in the ground. Then, at some later date, the bones had been wrapped in the purple cloth and deposited in the graffiti wall. From WHAT grave had these decayed bones been lifted and WHY were they found in the graffiti wall and not in the grave where they belonged? And WHO was responsible? John Walsh inadvertently answers the last question when he says -- "But why, in the first place, had the bones been moved from the grave to the wall, and who was responsible? Constantine?" (ibid., p. 112)
    In other words, the bones found in the graffiti wall -- those of SIMON MAGUS -- were originally lying in the central grave! Simon Magus was the original occupant of the empty grave explored by Engelbert Kirschbaum. So HOW did they come to be found in the graffiti wall? WHY were they moved?

As mentioned before, Emperor Constantine, in his efforts to stabilize the empire, decided to MERGE the prevalent PAGAN mystery religions (which he himself actually followed) with that of Christianity; and to keep both parties happy he built his new basilica OVER THE LOCATION OF SIMON MAGUS' GRAVE, centering it under the high altar. Then he MOVED THE REMAINS OF PETER from their resting place on the Appian Way, placed them in a bronze casket which, in turn, was placed in the central grave where Simon Magus lay. To make room for the casket, the remains of Simon Magus were carefully wrapped in the purple cloth and deposited in the cache in the graffiti wall to the side of the grave! Brilliant! The followers of the pagan mystery religions could worship in the basilica confident that their PETER, or INTERPRETER of the mysteries was buried below, while the Christians (who by this time were moving away from "the faith once delivered") could worship there knowing that the remains of the apostle Peter were also buried below! (Source)
    Its interesting that "grave worship" is still practiced in the Middle East--even among Muslims. There are those who allege Mohammed and Khadijah were guided by Rome and those who suggest that Khadijah was in on the plan to subject the Arabs to a mechanism of control--keeping Biblical-Christianity out of the picture as much as verily possible. If such were true shouldn't we find similarities?

One Islamic site speaks of "grave worship":

Grave-worship,the belief that dead awliyaa’ (“saints”) can fulfil one’s needs or help at times of distress, and calling upon them for aid. ...

Similarly, they call upon dead Prophets, righteous people and others to intercede for them or to rescue them from some calamity...

Also, is it not "strange" that the historical record shows time and time again, Muslims and Catholics siding against non-Catholic Christians? Consider also the bombing of Serbia and Yugoslavia.

Related:
    Syncretism
    Hillary Convinced Bill to Bomb Serbia
    Will the Catholic Church apologize for the genocide of Serbian Orthodox Christians?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-09-15 at 02:50 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    It depends on what you mean by Christianity? Pop Christianity? Or the many Bible-believers such as are many Pentecostals? Or do you mean the Simonians/Simon Magus followers? I suspect it to be no surprise for those following after Simon Magus (unknowingly) or Isis Horus Seth mystery cults to not be following Jesus Christ. The Simonians called themselves "Christians".

Religion is a sickness. Simon Magus folks are paying in their ten percent each sunday to get a credit in with that salvation plan that will come one day - AFTER THEY ARE DEAD. In the meantime, the mortgage is in foreclosure and uncle Ben has cancer.

But "Go Jesus - Hooray for Jesus". But Jesus - who NEVER opened up his mouth except to speak in Riddles - said he could do NOTHING - it was the Father working THRU him. Jesus is just like me and just like you - a man[kind] - flesh and bone. Yet, Jesus was completely in tune with the Holy Spirit.

Joh 6:15 When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.

He ascended in Consciousness ALONE in meditation he went from the carnal earth to the King's High Way. Yes in deed the men of Sodom try to take the Kingdom of God by force - which is to say the Carnal Mind wants to rule very aspect. The Carnal Mind is Herod. When John which is Spirit says no- Herod puts John in prison and eventually kills John. I am Herod, I am John and my Carnal Mind will sometimes move everything to get my way. Yet all men see is stories. I mean c'mon. Why do i give a rats ass about John the Baptist. How does knowing a man got his head lopped off by a horny king help me in the least bit?

Except that I am Herod [lower mind] and I thru my Emotions am enticed to bring forth my desires [fleshly] and sometimes I will promise anything to get what I want! Even to the extent of chopping off John's head. I know my deed is wrong but I do it anyway! And EVERY single one here reading knows this is true for themselves as well.

Now that helps me.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-09-15 at 02:25 AM.

Even though the 'trappings' or 'iconic stone pantheon' of a religion may point at allegories, the fact is that worship of the artifacts is encouraged or accepted. The upper echelons or priesthood might be "in" on the symbolism as they collect money and trust from those they might sneer upon and look down upon to be "idiots"--the worship of idols or the like are nonetheless encouraged.

Re: allegory. It is also clear that the destruction of the temple and the events preventing its rebuilding since 70 AD were not allegorical. Sure, the possibility that Jesus Christ and others walked paths and acted out events in such a way as to encode the events with messages is highly possible. But to remove them to mere allegorical events that didn't really happen might be to commit a grave error. Their cooperation in sending a message to those of us who would bother to look does not necessarily invalidate the concrete physical events.

Some go to "Church" and wonder why the power to heal or work miracles might not be there. That power is still very much alive today but not among the Simonians or the counterfeit-ists. I have myself witnessed say 20 way brawl broken up simply by prayer for angelic coverage of the area and breaking the spell of demonic forces of influence. Imagine 20 people in a heated, brutal deathmatch all of a sudden wondering how they even got where they are and not only that scattering heading home, perplexed all because of a prayer.

Also, Pentecost happened for each believer back around 33AD. That some things happen on a case-by-case basis, sure. The anointing and enduing with power comes to true believers. This is why there is so much effort to wipe it out with syncretism and psysops. There are those on the planet who desire the total absence of the presence of God.

Those who love slavery, bloodshed, and human sacrifice (modern warfare and late term abortions appear to be modeled after human sacrifice in plain sight) and wish to profit from reduction of mankind to chattel hate the idea of mankind being made in the image of God and of there being any power capable of enforcing against them and interfering with their bloodlust and slave trade. I wonder what religion might such choose?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-09-15 at 03:16 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Even though the 'trappings' or 'iconic stone pantheon' of a religion may point at allegories, the fact is that worship of the artifacts is encouraged or accepted. It is also clear that the destruction of the temple and the events preventing its rebuilding since 70 AD were not allegorical. Sure, the possibility that Jesus Christ and others walked paths and acted out events in such a way as to encode the events with messages is highly possible. But to remove them to mere allegorical events that didn't really happen might be to commit a grave error.
    Dissimulation fed to the carnal mind is very powerful indeed. Witness the Iraqi War. But Spiritual Babylon is confusion not a State.

The temple is between the ears and the early church had the mystery and understood it but the serpent crept back into the garden and eve was once again enticed to give unto adam. Ref Jude 1:3-4. And the way was once again lost.

Therefore the Spiritual House was again made desolate. Reference today's condition is just the same as that in the days of Haggai 1: 1-10.

The House is desolate because many pastors keep many from finding the door to the temple in the East which is to say the Right side of the Upper Room.

The temple of God is built in SILENCE - where no vain understanding or thought of man can enter.

1Ki 6:7 And the house, when it was in building, was built of stone made ready before it was brought thither: so that there was neither hammer nor axe nor any tool of iron heard in the house, while it was in building.

1Ki 6:8 The door for the middle chamber was in the right side of the house: and they went up with winding stairs into the middle chamber, and out of the middle into the third.

God does not use bricks - God uses Stone.

Okay so lets go literal. A bunch of homosexual perverts saw two sexy men come into town so they immediately banded together and went to Lot's door so that they might enjoy some good sexual fun. But Lot who is a so called man of God offers up instead his two virgin daughters - because, you know that makes perfect sense. I would have been introducing them to my two friends Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson. Lot is pulled into the House and the Angels perform some super magical trick by blinding the homosexual men. Then they pack up Lot and his family. Which is just grand. The daughters are happy but a bit annoyed with daddy. But it all worked out because in the end the two daughters really had their eye on good ole dad. Leaving the plains in the valley they went high up on the Mountain in a cave and it was there that they got daddy drunk one night and raped him and the one enjoyed it so much the other one thought to do exactly the same.

GREAT STORY. I'll be sure to tell my grand kids that one. Or perhaps maybe I should read the one where Ammon rapes Tamar his sister but we find out that if he would have just asked his father, the king, then it would have been okay. Geez that should make my daughter just delighted as can be - but a bit weary of my son. Geez, come on.

Or, maybe and I am really going out on a limb here, a donkey talked to a man. Or perhaps if you don't like that one - a snake - a snake actually talked to a man. Hey Eve, looking good baby. Come on over and I'll show you a good time...

Perhaps, just perhaps, it is Allegory? Oh and by the way you know God HATES homosexuals because he killed them all in Sodom. This is absolutely absurd. For the same Bible says the following:

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Our lower mind, let me be blunt, HATES God - is enmity against God. Sounds a bit like Satan, yes?

And all the good men of God go about putting down those perverted homosexuals and yet in their very same Bible it says that the Carnal Mind - you know the part where I want what I want what I want....is NOT subject to the Law of God and it cannot be.

Why, because the Law or Way of God is SPIRITUAL. Therefore the only way to make a change in the earthly [fleshly mind] is to bind the Higher Mind first [heavens].

Nevertheless, I do not seek to limit the limitless and do not in anyway say that God could not bring this about in the physical as well. However, the literal leads straight to DEATH but the allegorical leads to LIFE. Therefore I choose life. I do however, have my doubts about a talking snake. Rofl.

Shalom,
    MJ

Consider fractals. A society reflected or in its own architecture (physical, lateral and abstract)--that does not invalidate the Babylonian State being an extension of Babylon. And no doubt, looking on Google Maps or Mapquest for the Upper Room is probably not the way to go.

And all the good men of God go about putting down those perverted homosexuals and yet in their very same Bible it says that the Carnal Mind - you know the part where I want what I want what I want....is NOT subject to the Law of God and it cannot be.
    That the soul or higher faculties of a man have become subject to the carnal mind (a perversion itself perhaps?) is perhaps indicated by yielding the faculties of the body to such activity? You know as in having changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things (reptile being a word based on creeping things)?

To lust after right things is never carnal. For a woman or a man to desire the companionship of a wife without resorting to the witchraft of undermining a family is not 'lust' in the carnal sense. Lust after good spiritual things isn't the same as carnal lust. Carnal lust for a sense of dominion might move a man to rape and sodomize another. The right kind of lust might motivate a man to get married and raise a wonderful family and be a great neighbor and brother and father and husband. To be carnally minded would tend toward putting creation and the creator in an inappropriate alignment. For a man to want 10 acres of land to raise his family away from a city could hardly be called greed or carnal lust. For a man to desire a mansion and a yacht solely to to boast against his frenemies to the point of killing and stealing to obtain it--carnal. Perhaps legalism aims to hold good people in wall-less prisons to keep them from doing good and to keep them in self-inflicted poverty while carnal men "live it up".

Also if they reject the light, truth, etc. then will they ever get out of the state where their carnal mind dominates all else? If someone is locked into hatred against their "inner God" what of their hatred against the hint of God in others? Would such a one make a good neighbor? Thousands of souls like that bonded together in death pledges or whatever would make a nation or society, no? The nation might form a State which reflects or hints at their their goals, wishes, desires to destroy mankind or to reduce mankind to chattel or to 'prove' the non-existence of God by destroying any evidence or witnesses, no?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-09-15 at 03:50 AM.

Consider fractals. A society reflected or in its own architecture (physical, lateral and abstract)--that does not invalidate the Babylonian State being an extension of Babylon. And no doubt, looking on Google Maps or Mapquest for the Upper Room is probably not the way to go.

Re: homosexuality...
    That the soul or higher faculties have become subject to the carnal mind (a perversion itself perhaps?) is perhaps indicated by yielding the faculties of the body to such activity?
    yes, yes, yes.....

Homosexuality is a fractal of the Male mind in intercourse with the male flesh. There is no gender here. The mind in intercourse with emotion is carnal driven. But to intercourse the flesh or the physical is the homosexual deed which is also carnal. So what makes the heterosexual think himself better than the homosexual? Or if you like another fractal: A church leader [male in analogy] going to another church leader [male in analogy] to settle between themselves what The Word means.

Rachel remains barren and Christ is nowhere to be found! All that exists is a homosexual deed. For the leader of one church might be a female [by gender] but she is male in deed. So there is no gender in the analogy.

Delilah is the woman of emotion who sought to rule the mind [Sampson]. She did whatever it took to get her way. Oh baby, don't you love me. Can't you see Sampson- yeah, yeah, yeah, panting...you know it baby.... Well, then why do you hate me so by lying to me - come on baby tell me your secret.

So the Spirit woman is Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, Mary. These all bring forth the child of Promise. But the wife of emotion births many desolations.

Isa 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

Isa 54:2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;

Comment: Paul was a tent maker - the tent is our MINDS. Consciousness. Stretch the chords - find the garden which is planted Eastward in Eden [Right side of Eden].

Isa 54:3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

Comment: Right is knowledge and wisdom of God applied to heal the heavens [Higher Mind] and the earth [Lower Mind] - the Left is Charity or Love expressed or birthed out of the application of the knowledge in the Right hand. The gentiles here are the carnal thoughts and the waste places within ourselves.

Therefore will our Land no more be called Desolate and Forsaken - because noone is in the temple - but then married. For the lower nature will with joy serve the higher mind. So look around you today. Do you see rebellion everywhere? Thus is the foregoing confirmed.

Isa_59:10 We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noonday as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.

Isa_62:4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

Comment: We grope for the wall [of separation] - if you will the wall of Jericho - it is the same analogy - the separation between the West [Left] which is to say OUR intellect and understandings and the East [Right] God's Temple. Until we freely offer up the ten percent in consent - the door remains shut or if you will the wall stands tall.

By the way, did you notice that they walked around the wall six times in complete silence?

Jos 6:10 And Joshua had commanded the people, saying, Ye shall not shout, nor make any noise with your voice, neither shall any word proceed out of your mouth, until the day I bid you shout; then shall ye shout.

Comment: I mean think about it why do I care one bit about some dude who walked around a city and the wall came down? So what. How does that help me in any way? Until one day I realized that every single word of the Bible is telling me about me and my relationship to God. About God's Eternal Temple which by the way is NOW - for his name is I AM.

So why wait to cross over Jordan? I believe Jesus for he told Martha that those who are ALIVE - IN Spirit - well lets go there: else these are rantings of a mad man:

Joh 11:20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.

Comment: Be still and know that I AM God. Take no thought. Be still. Mary was in the same house that Lot was in - in the Upper Room to the Right side. Martha is the busy body trying to please God with her Religious works based on her vain reasonings - which are her Spotted Cattle that must be sacrificed to God.

Joh 11:21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.

Comment: She is all about what she can see LITERALLY see.

Joh 11:22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.

Comment: But now that you are here - I know that Father will work thru you. Well Martha Jesus said that Father would do more amazing stuff thru us than He did thru Jesus. Do you believe Jesus or is he your Superhero?

Joh 11:23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
    Joh 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Comment: This Lazarus is Greek form of Eleazar - son of Aaron - priest line. Dead as a doornail - and why should it be alive - there is no temple to occupy - rather - man has no knowledge of the Temple of God and how to commune with Father.

Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Comment: This is Spiritual rebirth - from a dead carnal state to a spiritual living state. If one is born by the Holy Spirit - Resurrected Mind - one is ALIVE today.

Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Comment: Here is where the Martha religionists jump off. They can't handle v.26 He who is alive in Spirit and places his/her trust in Christ by actually doing what Jesus said to do, shall not die - EVER.

Joh 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

Comment: v.27 is evidence that the Martha crowd cannot kill Issac. Their religion has too much of a hold over them. Isn't it high time to cut off Medusa's head so that the White Horse can come? For she clearly is the Carnal Mind and those thoughts are serpents.

Oh geez - time change - it is midnight.

Be blessed
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-09-15 at 04:18 AM.

The Temple lavers were baths. Consider the living sacrifice of dedicating your life to God's good. Burning bush, but not consumed. Tongues of fire, Pentecost. Men like trees walking.

Oh yeah that's another good one.....A man got swallowed by a huge marine animal and lived! Yep, there is no way that one is allegorical. That one is definitely true. Lucky for the World, I mean Nineveh, the big fish [whale perhaps] spit him out on the shore - just in time to tell them the truth.
    Then said the Lord, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night:

11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?
    It seems that to be so concerned about the gourd is to be so concerned about outer appearances..the superficial. To wash the outside of the cup but not the inside. The possibility of allegory being used at times isn't out of the question. But the idea of it all being allegory is likely missive.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-09-15 at 04:17 AM.