Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Allah? The Moon God?

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Answer is no. The literal leads to BONDAGE and SLAVERY and DEATH. The Allegorical leads to FREEDOM and LIFE and ETERNITY... you choose.

Therefore Paul was compelled to write:

Rom_2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

The chosen of God - the Is-ra-el of God are in the Judah camped to the East.

2Co_3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Do you want death - as most of religion does - OBVIOUSLY with their choice to read on the literal or do you want life?

So you choose. I made my choice and I am not here to convince anyone to do or not to do anything. Go according to your conscience.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Answer is no. The literal leads to BONDAGE and SLAVERY and DEATH. The Allegorical leads to FREEDOM and LIFE and ETERNITY... you choose.

Therefore Paul was compelled to write:

Rom_2:29 But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

The chosen of God - the Is-ra-el of God are in the Judah camped to the East.

2Co_3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Do you want death - as most of religion does - OBVIOUSLY with their choice to read on the literal or do you want life?

So you choose. I made my choice and I am not here to convince anyone to do or not to do anything. Go according to your conscience.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Easy big fella.

My only point is that why does the understanding of the allegory require one to dismiss the possibility that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob actually lived lives on earth?

Sounds a bit like the denial of the existence of matter (the existence of the material world) all together. That is also the premise of those that adhere to gnostic/esoteric teachings; the entire material world being inherently evil from its inception - all matter is illusion and evil.

I cannot get a firm grasp of your beliefs so I apologize ahead of time if I am misinterpreting your comments.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    It depends on what you mean by Christianity? Pop Christianity? Or the many Bible-believers such as are many Pentecostals? Or do you mean the Simonians/Simon Magus followers? I suspect it to be no surprise for those following after Simon Magus (unknowingly) or Isis Horus Seth mystery cults to not be following Jesus Christ. The Simonians called themselves "Christians".

Religion is a sickness. Simon Magus folks are paying in their ten percent each sunday to get a credit in with that salvation plan that will come one day - AFTER THEY ARE DEAD. In the meantime, the mortgage is in foreclosure and uncle Ben has cancer.

But "Go Jesus - Hooray for Jesus". But Jesus - who NEVER opened up his mouth except to speak in Riddles - said he could do NOTHING - it was the Father working THRU him. Jesus is just like me and just like you - a man[kind] - flesh and bone. Yet, Jesus was completely in tune with the Holy Spirit.

Joh 6:15 When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.

He ascended in Consciousness ALONE in meditation he went from the carnal earth to the King's High Way. Yes in deed the men of Sodom try to take the Kingdom of God by force - which is to say the Carnal Mind wants to rule very aspect. The Carnal Mind is Herod. When John which is Spirit says no- Herod puts John in prison and eventually kills John. I am Herod, I am John and my Carnal Mind will sometimes move everything to get my way. Yet all men see is stories. I mean c'mon. Why do i give a rats ass about John the Baptist. How does knowing a man got his head lopped off by a horny king help me in the least bit?

Except that I am Herod [lower mind] and I thru my Emotions am enticed to bring forth my desires [fleshly] and sometimes I will promise anything to get what I want! Even to the extent of chopping off John's head. I know my deed is wrong but I do it anyway! And EVERY single one here reading knows this is true for themselves as well.

Now that helps me.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-09-15 at 02:25 AM.

Easy big fella.

My only point is that why does the understanding of the allegory require one to dismiss the possibility that Abraham, Isaac and Jacob actually lived lives on earth?

Sounds a bit like the denial of the existence of matter (the existence of the material world) all together. That is also the premise of those that adhere to gnostic/esoteric teachings; the entire material world being inherently evil from its inception - all matter is illusion and evil.

I cannot get a firm grasp of your beliefs so I apologize ahead of time if I am misinterpreting your comments.
    Please forgive me I mean no harm in my words. I apologize if my tone is harsh, I don't mean it to be. In fact, I have been told that I come off harsh. So I beg your forgiveness now and know that I don't mean any harm, I am passionate concerning The Way of Christ.

But that is the thing - The Way is just that - a practice. I don't need any Faith. I know God. And I am known by God. When Christ is formed in you, there is no longer any need for religion. In fact, it just all falls away like scales from the eyes.

That is why the writer of Hebrews could write of those who receive of the Holy Spirit in Power and then turn away, there is no hope for that man. That is a sin against heaven. Most can never commit that sin as they have yet to be baptized by the Holy Spirit so they remain without The Way. I am not special, I just listened to the words of Christ and do them. Everyone can do the same. But I understand that God comes to man and not the other way around. But man must study to show himself approved unto God. So man must show up for inspection. But the Father chooses!

Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit,

Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Now stop and think. How can this one who has been baptized and birthed by the Holy Spirit - crucify the Son of God - IF NOT IN THEIR MIND - which proceeds the Deed?

Eve must always FIRST receive the enticement - and she [emotion] will always then give to Adam [Mind] so that their union might bring forth a desire [child]. This is why it is said the wife shall submit to the husband. Emotion is NOT to rule the Mind. And yet religionists around the world oppress women to their shame.

So please be emboldened brother - be zealous for God. I am your humble servant apologizing for my tone. Amen.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-09-15 at 02:29 AM.

I am Abraham, I am Issac, I am Jacob - there shall be no other gods before Me. Abraham kill your son. ISSAC must be put to death - he is the symbol for Religion in this analogy; he symbolizes nationalism, or intellectualism, or traditions, basically the one thing that is so cherished that keeps one from The Way.

Abraham is Michael Joseph at the base of the mountain. I leave my ass and servants at the base of the mountain - carnal mind cannot ascend with me. I bring the unclean by 2's and the clean by 7's and ascend. I am willing to put to death religion.

I mean come on already - can you imagine if this story is true how if you were Issac. If Abraham/Sarah/Hagar are an ALLEGORY - and they are - then so are Issac and Jacob and their wives. But folks cling to there cherished religion.

Want to see?

Gal 4:22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.

Gal 4:23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.

Gal 4:24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Hagar.

Gal 4:25 For this Hagar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

allegory
    noun al·le·go·ry \?a-l?-?go?r-?\

: a story in which the characters and events are symbols that stand for ideas about human life or for a political or historical situation

FOR INSTANCE: Sleeping Beauty and the 7 dwarfs - are symbols for the Spiritual Woman and the 7 Chakras.

Shalom,
    MJ
    In Daniel 2:31-45, we have an allegory too. However, it was about LITERAL KINGDOMS that would LITERALLY OCCUR on the EARTH. Can anyone deny the literalness of the Babylonian, Persia, Grecian and Roman Empires in history?

We must beware of making everything ONLY ALLEGORICAL.

The 7 Annual Holydays of Lev 23, which were all kept by the Messiah and the Apostles after Christ ascended, are "allegorical" also. But the Passover, Holyday #1 LITERALLY occurred in Egypt as the TYPE, and its ANTITYPE also LITERALLY OCCURRED in 30 AD when a PHYSICAL MAN, the literal Son of God, literally died, and literally rose from the dead. John warned us against those who deny this literalness in 1 Jn 4:2.

This literalness also applies to Holydays #2 & #3. In fact, the entire world will be astounded, BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THESE DAYS WERE ONLY ALLEGORIES! See Micah 7:15-17.

The kingdom of priests in Rev 5:9-10 is a literal kingdom reigning ON THE EARTH BEFORE the Messiah returns!

The BBE version says:
    Revelation 5:10 (BBE) And have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are ruling on the earth.

How else could one explain the transformation of the lukewarm Loadicean church in Rev 3:14-22, to a zealous group of people from all over the world who are willing to be martyrs for their faith as revealed in Rev 6:9-11?

This same literal miraculous act of creation even inspires and further convicts the heavenly host! See Rev 4:1-11. Notice 4.11 - "For Thou didst create all things, and because of Thy will, they existed and were created".

The literal Desert Miracle of Holyday #2 will awaken the world to the LITERALNESS OF GOD'S WORD, AND HIS SEVEN ANNUAL HOLYDAYS!

This is the GOOD NEWS that is being surpressed today.

But now YOU have been NOTICED in accord with Isa 41:27.

You now have an opportunity to SIGN THIS PETITION, and show your literal faith by a literal deed (Js 2:14-26).

We all have been dreaming and asleep, just like in the movie, Inception. Likewise, we need a "kick" to awaken us from our allegorical dream state, so we can face literal reality, and truly choose whom we will serve, in Spirit and in Truth.

Doug
    Last edited by doug555; 03-09-15 at 02:44 AM.

Please forgive me I mean no harm in my words. I apologize if my tone is harsh, I don't mean that in fact I have been told that I come off harsh. So I beg your forgiveness now and know that I don't mean any harm, I am passionate concerning The Way of Christ.

But that is the thing - The Way is just that - a practice. I don't need any Faith. I know God. And I am known by God. When Christ is formed in you, there is no longer any need for religion. In fact, it just all falls away like scales from the eyes.

That is why the writer of Hebrews could write of those who receive of the Holy Spirit in Power and then turn away, there is no hope for that man. That is a sin against heaven. Most can never commit that sin as they have yet to be baptized by the Holy Spirit so they remain without The Way. I am not special, I just listened to the words of Christ and do them. Everyone can do the same. But I understand that God comes to man and not the other way around. But man must study to show himself approved unto God. So man must show up for inspection. But the Father chooses!

Heb 6:4 For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Spirit,

Heb 6:5 And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

Heb 6:6 If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

Now stop and think. How can this one who has been baptized and birthed by the Holy Spirit - crucify the Son of God - IF NOT IN THEIR MIND - which proceeds the Deed?

Eve must always FIRST receive the enticement - and she [emotion] will always then give to Adam [Mind] so that their union might bring forth a desire [child]. This is why it is said the wife shall submit to the husband. Emotion is NOT to rule the Mind. And yet religionists around the world oppress women to their shame.

So please be emboldened brother - be zealous for God. I am your humble servant apologizing for my tone. Amen.

Shalom,
    MJ
    No sweat.

This exploration is beneficial in that I prefer clarity over agreement. When I cannot clearly comprehend one's opinion, I inquire further so as to gain clarity and not misinterpret.

My response was a bit in jest as you could probably surmise by my first choice phrase. I do not get offended when there is no clear intention to offend. That is obviously the case in this scenario.

I am equally passionate regarding seeking His truth and believing on the Lord Jesus Christ, for there is salvation in no other name (Acts 4:12).

Quote Originally Posted by doug555 View Post
    In Daniel 2:31-45, we have an allegory too. However, it was about LITERAL KINGDOMS that would LITERALLY OCCUR on the EARTH. Can anyone deny the literalness on the Babylonian, Persia, Grecial and Roman Empires?

We must beware of making everything ONLY ALLEGORICAL.

The 7 Annual Holydays of Lev 23, which were all kept by the Messiah and the Apostles after Christ ascended, are "allegorical" also. But the Passover, Holyday #1 LITERALLY occurred in Egypt as the TYPE, and its ANTITYPE also LITERALLY OCCURRED in 30 AD when a PHYSICAL MAN, the literal Son of God, literally died, and literally rose from the dead. John warned us against those who deny this literalness in 1 Jn 4:2.

This literalness also applies to Holydays #2 & #3. In fact, the entire world will be astounded, BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT THESE DAYS WERE ONLY ALLEGORIES! See Micah 7:15-17.

The kingdom of priests in Rev 5:9-10 are a literal kingdom reigning ON THE EARTH BEFORE the Messiah returns!

The BBE version says:
    Revelation 5:10 (BBE) And have made them a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are ruling on the earth.

How else could one explain the transformation of the lukewarm Loadicean church in Rev 3:14-22, to a zealous group of people from all over the world who are willing to be martyrs for their faith as revealed in Rev 6:9-11?

This same literal miraculous act of creation even inspires and further convicts the heavenly host! See Rev 4:1-11. Notice 4.11 - "For thou didst create all things, and because of Thy will, they existed and were created".

The literal Desert Miracle of Holyday #2 will awaken the world to the LITERALNESS OF GOD'S WORD, AND HIS SEVEN ANNUAL HOLYDAYS!

This is the GOOD NEWS that is being surpressed today.

But now YOU have been NOTICED in accord with Isa 41:27.

You now have an opportunity to SIGN THIS PETITION, and show your literal faith by a literal deed (Js 2:14-26).

We all have been dreaming and asleep, just like in the movie, Inception. Likewise, we need a "kick" to awaken us from our allegorical dream state, so we can face literal reality, and truly choose whom we will serve, in Spirit and in Truth.

Doug
    Those kingdoms are carnal. Ruled by carnal men. Sodom and Egypt. The kingdom of God is within. The church does not first change. Its members individually change which then effects a change in the body.

The Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles must first occur within. I therefore submit to the Will of the GREAT KING - El Elyon - the Highest - His Wonderful Majesty - by and thru The Way made manifest by and thru Yehoshuah the Christ. YHVH is Salvation - which is to say - I AM is Salvation.

Jesus showed me how to go into that High Mountain and find Father. If Father is in you and in me and I tort you, then I have transgressed Father.

Nevertheless - the temple is barren and desolate and few find it because they are too busy trying to rationalize themselves into the arms of the savior based on their understandings and intellect. Time to sacrifice those spotted cattle [thoughts].

Many are too invested in themselves to do it. Thus they bar themselves from The Way.

Jer 12:10 Many pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.

So many seek to preserve their ten percent that they bar the way to the other 90 and as such the pleasant portion in Consciousness is left barren for there is no man to till the garden.

Thought has always proceeded matter. But matter is understood by spirit. Thus spirit is more real than matter. It is just that matter is another dimension in God.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-09-15 at 02:55 AM.

No sweat.

This exploration is beneficial in that I prefer clarity over agreement. When I cannot clearly comprehend one's opinion, I inquire further so as to gain clarity and not misinterpret.

My response was a bit in jest as you could probably surmise by my first choice phrase. I do not get offended when there is no clear intention to offend. That is obviously the case in this scenario.

I am equally passionate regarding seeking His truth and believing on the Lord Jesus Christ, for there is salvation in no other name (Acts 4:12).
    Yes, but now it is circular. Name does not mean - Michael Joseph or Jesus the annointed One. it means The Way of God. The name of God is The Way of God. You must do it God's Way. And Jesus told us how to do it God's Way. Obey.

He said "Don't call me Lord and then disobey me". He then said if you want to serve me, then keep my commandments.

Now back to the point. The Moon. What does it symbolize? A moon reflects light. Now the question arises Light from where? Is it "enlightenment" of the Higher Mind in Christ? Or is it the light of the carnal mind? The moon is therefore feminine for it is with Emotion that the desires are birthed. She, the moon will reflect that which the Mind gives her. The Higher Mind is the Sun in Christ.

So you have a Sun and Moon in you. As you do all of the Cosmos. So how do you create? For the woman receives seed [from a male] and she conceives the seed and brings forth the child. In the analogy of Jacob/Leah/Rachel the Heavenly Woman Rachel remains barren without the "single seed" which is Christ. Leah is a well spring of children because she is emotions which brings forth our carnal desires.

So our Mind is resurrected from the dead carnal status into life [high on the Mountain] the Higher Mind in Christ. And we are delivered from confusion which is to say the daughters of Babylon.

Even those in the O.T. were baptized by Fire.

Zec 2:5 For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

Zec 2:7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

To obey Jesus is to obey God. It is to find the Way. Which is an analogy for a walk - a path trodden upon requires one to walk it. To point out the path is not good enough. One must walk it to get from the beginning to the end. As Paul wrote: Finish the Race.

Shalom,
    MJ

Even though the 'trappings' or 'iconic stone pantheon' of a religion may point at allegories, the fact is that worship of the artifacts is encouraged or accepted. The upper echelons or priesthood might be "in" on the symbolism as they collect money and trust from those they might sneer upon and look down upon to be "idiots"--the worship of idols or the like are nonetheless encouraged.

Re: allegory. It is also clear that the destruction of the temple and the events preventing its rebuilding since 70 AD were not allegorical. Sure, the possibility that Jesus Christ and others walked paths and acted out events in such a way as to encode the events with messages is highly possible. But to remove them to mere allegorical events that didn't really happen might be to commit a grave error. Their cooperation in sending a message to those of us who would bother to look does not necessarily invalidate the concrete physical events.

Some go to "Church" and wonder why the power to heal or work miracles might not be there. That power is still very much alive today but not among the Simonians or the counterfeit-ists. I have myself witnessed say 20 way brawl broken up simply by prayer for angelic coverage of the area and breaking the spell of demonic forces of influence. Imagine 20 people in a heated, brutal deathmatch all of a sudden wondering how they even got where they are and not only that scattering heading home, perplexed all because of a prayer.

Also, Pentecost happened for each believer back around 33AD. That some things happen on a case-by-case basis, sure. The anointing and enduing with power comes to true believers. This is why there is so much effort to wipe it out with syncretism and psysops. There are those on the planet who desire the total absence of the presence of God.

Those who love slavery, bloodshed, and human sacrifice (modern warfare and late term abortions appear to be modeled after human sacrifice in plain sight) and wish to profit from reduction of mankind to chattel hate the idea of mankind being made in the image of God and of there being any power capable of enforcing against them and interfering with their bloodlust and slave trade. I wonder what religion might such choose?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-09-15 at 03:16 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Yes, but now it is circular. Name does not mean - Michael Joseph or Jesus the annointed One. it means The Way of God. The name of God is The Way of God. You must do it God's Way. And Jesus told us how to do it God's Way. Obey.

He said "Don't call me Lord and then disobey me". He then said if you want to serve me, then keep my commandments.

Now back to the point. The Moon. What does it symbolize? A moon reflects light. Now the question arises Light from where? Is it "enlightenment" of the Higher Mind in Christ? Or is it the light of the carnal mind? The moon is therefore feminine for it is with Emotion that the desires are birthed. She, the moon will reflect that which the Mind gives her. The Higher Mind is the Sun in Christ.

So you have a Sun and Moon in you. As you do all of the Cosmos. So how do you create? For the woman receives seed [from a male] and she conceives the seed and brings forth the child. In the analogy of Jacob/Leah/Rachel the Heavenly Woman Rachel remains barren without the "single seed" which is Christ. Leah is a well spring of children because she is emotions which brings forth our carnal desires.

So our Mind is resurrected from the dead carnal status into life [high on the Mountain] the Higher Mind in Christ. And we are delivered from confusion which is to say the daughters of Babylon.

Even those in the O.T. were baptized by Fire.

Zec 2:5 For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

Zec 2:7 Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.

To obey Jesus is to obey God. It is to find the Way. Which is an analogy for a walk - a path trodden upon requires one to walk it. To point out the path is not good enough. One must walk it to get from the beginning to the end. As Paul wrote: Finish the Race.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Yes, the Name of the LORD being the manifestation of Creator God relating personally to us, NOT the actual words, "Jesus Christ".