Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Allah? The Moon God?

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Yes, the Name of the LORD being the manifestation of Creator God relating personally to us, NOT the actual words, "Jesus Christ".
    I tend to see the naming system as being so very simple as to be difficult to miss--because savior, salvation appears to be as part of the name (of Jesus).
    Last edited by allodial; 03-15-15 at 08:55 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Even though the 'trappings' or 'iconic stone pantheon' of a religion may point at allegories, the fact is that worship of the artifacts is encouraged or accepted. It is also clear that the destruction of the temple and the events preventing its rebuilding since 70 AD were not allegorical. Sure, the possibility that Jesus Christ and others walked paths and acted out events in such a way as to encode the events with messages is highly possible. But to remove them to mere allegorical events that didn't really happen might be to commit a grave error.
    Dissimulation fed to the carnal mind is very powerful indeed. Witness the Iraqi War. But Spiritual Babylon is confusion not a State.

The temple is between the ears and the early church had the mystery and understood it but the serpent crept back into the garden and eve was once again enticed to give unto adam. Ref Jude 1:3-4. And the way was once again lost.

Therefore the Spiritual House was again made desolate. Reference today's condition is just the same as that in the days of Haggai 1: 1-10.

The House is desolate because many pastors keep many from finding the door to the temple in the East which is to say the Right side of the Upper Room.

The temple of God is built in SILENCE - where no vain understanding or thought of man can enter.

1Ki 6:7 And the house, when it was in building, was built of stone made ready before it was brought thither: so that there was neither hammer nor axe nor any tool of iron heard in the house, while it was in building.

1Ki 6:8 The door for the middle chamber was in the right side of the house: and they went up with winding stairs into the middle chamber, and out of the middle into the third.

God does not use bricks - God uses Stone.

Okay so lets go literal. A bunch of homosexual perverts saw two sexy men come into town so they immediately banded together and went to Lot's door so that they might enjoy some good sexual fun. But Lot who is a so called man of God offers up instead his two virgin daughters - because, you know that makes perfect sense. I would have been introducing them to my two friends Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson. Lot is pulled into the House and the Angels perform some super magical trick by blinding the homosexual men. Then they pack up Lot and his family. Which is just grand. The daughters are happy but a bit annoyed with daddy. But it all worked out because in the end the two daughters really had their eye on good ole dad. Leaving the plains in the valley they went high up on the Mountain in a cave and it was there that they got daddy drunk one night and raped him and the one enjoyed it so much the other one thought to do exactly the same.

GREAT STORY. I'll be sure to tell my grand kids that one. Or perhaps maybe I should read the one where Ammon rapes Tamar his sister but we find out that if he would have just asked his father, the king, then it would have been okay. Geez that should make my daughter just delighted as can be - but a bit weary of my son. Geez, come on.

Or, maybe and I am really going out on a limb here, a donkey talked to a man. Or perhaps if you don't like that one - a snake - a snake actually talked to a man. Hey Eve, looking good baby. Come on over and I'll show you a good time...

Perhaps, just perhaps, it is Allegory? Oh and by the way you know God HATES homosexuals because he killed them all in Sodom. This is absolutely absurd. For the same Bible says the following:

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Our lower mind, let me be blunt, HATES God - is enmity against God. Sounds a bit like Satan, yes?

And all the good men of God go about putting down those perverted homosexuals and yet in their very same Bible it says that the Carnal Mind - you know the part where I want what I want what I want....is NOT subject to the Law of God and it cannot be.

Why, because the Law or Way of God is SPIRITUAL. Therefore the only way to make a change in the earthly [fleshly mind] is to bind the Higher Mind first [heavens].

Nevertheless, I do not seek to limit the limitless and do not in anyway say that God could not bring this about in the physical as well. However, the literal leads straight to DEATH but the allegorical leads to LIFE. Therefore I choose life. I do however, have my doubts about a talking snake. Rofl.

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Consider fractals. A society reflected or in its own architecture (physical, lateral and abstract)--that does not invalidate the Babylonian State being an extension of Babylon. And no doubt, looking on Google Maps or Mapquest for the Upper Room is probably not the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    And all the good men of God go about putting down those perverted homosexuals and yet in their very same Bible it says that the Carnal Mind - you know the part where I want what I want what I want....is NOT subject to the Law of God and it cannot be.
    That the soul or higher faculties of a man have become subject to the carnal mind (a perversion itself perhaps?) is perhaps indicated by yielding the faculties of the body to such activity? You know as in having changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things (reptile being a word based on creeping things)?

To lust after right things is never carnal. For a woman or a man to desire the companionship of a wife without resorting to the witchraft of undermining a family is not 'lust' in the carnal sense. Lust after good spiritual things isn't the same as carnal lust. Carnal lust for a sense of dominion might move a man to rape and sodomize another. The right kind of lust might motivate a man to get married and raise a wonderful family and be a great neighbor and brother and father and husband. To be carnally minded would tend toward putting creation and the creator in an inappropriate alignment. For a man to want 10 acres of land to raise his family away from a city could hardly be called greed or carnal lust. For a man to desire a mansion and a yacht solely to to boast against his frenemies to the point of killing and stealing to obtain it--carnal. Perhaps legalism aims to hold good people in wall-less prisons to keep them from doing good and to keep them in self-inflicted poverty while carnal men "live it up".

Also if they reject the light, truth, etc. then will they ever get out of the state where their carnal mind dominates all else? If someone is locked into hatred against their "inner God" what of their hatred against the hint of God in others? Would such a one make a good neighbor? Thousands of souls like that bonded together in death pledges or whatever would make a nation or society, no? The nation might form a State which reflects or hints at their their goals, wishes, desires to destroy mankind or to reduce mankind to chattel or to 'prove' the non-existence of God by destroying any evidence or witnesses, no?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-09-15 at 03:50 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Yes, the Name of the LORD being the manifestation of Creator God relating personally to us, NOT the actual words, "Jesus Christ".
    Excellent and if the Kingdom is within my mind....and your mind....and everyone's mind....and it is, then there must be a way to Access that Kingdom. Jesus manifested The Way. Pray tell, where do you suppose Jesus got his orders to be baptized? Since that tradition was not of the Jewish Church?

Perhaps in the Upper Room? Where all the obedient disciples go.

Act 2:1 And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.

Joh_20:26 And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.

The doors are shut so that the "men of Sodom" - the carnal thoughts - cannot enter. And Christ comes to that place WITHIN you to eat Un-leavened bread, keep Pentecost and eventually the Father to keep Tabernacles. A child must be raised up. And the Spiritual infant must become a Celestial Man.

Jacob served seven years for Leah = Emotion - Wife

Jacob served seven years for Rachel = Spirit - Wife

There is Balance between the Left Hand and the Right Hand. For why should God destroy Nineveh? Especially when they don't know their right from their left!

Jon 4:11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

Oh yeah that's another good one.....A man got swallowed by a huge marine animal and lived! Yep, there is no way that one is allegorical. That one is definitely true. Lucky for the World, I mean Nineveh, the big fish [whale perhaps] spit him out on the shore - just in time to tell them the truth.

I wonder if the whale thanked Jonah and wished him good luck? Geez.

Shalom,
    MJ

The Temple lavers were baths. Consider the living sacrifice of dedicating your life to God's good. Burning bush, but not consumed. Tongues of fire, Pentecost. Men like trees walking.

Oh yeah that's another good one.....A man got swallowed by a huge marine animal and lived! Yep, there is no way that one is allegorical. That one is definitely true. Lucky for the World, I mean Nineveh, the big fish [whale perhaps] spit him out on the shore - just in time to tell them the truth.
    Then said the Lord, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night:

11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?
    It seems that to be so concerned about the gourd is to be so concerned about outer appearances..the superficial. To wash the outside of the cup but not the inside. The possibility of allegory being used at times isn't out of the question. But the idea of it all being allegory is likely missive.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-09-15 at 04:17 AM.

Consider fractals. A society reflected or in its own architecture (physical, lateral and abstract)--that does not invalidate the Babylonian State being an extension of Babylon. And no doubt, looking on Google Maps or Mapquest for the Upper Room is probably not the way to go.

Re: homosexuality...
    That the soul or higher faculties have become subject to the carnal mind (a perversion itself perhaps?) is perhaps indicated by yielding the faculties of the body to such activity?
    yes, yes, yes.....

Homosexuality is a fractal of the Male mind in intercourse with the male flesh. There is no gender here. The mind in intercourse with emotion is carnal driven. But to intercourse the flesh or the physical is the homosexual deed which is also carnal. So what makes the heterosexual think himself better than the homosexual? Or if you like another fractal: A church leader [male in analogy] going to another church leader [male in analogy] to settle between themselves what The Word means.

Rachel remains barren and Christ is nowhere to be found! All that exists is a homosexual deed. For the leader of one church might be a female [by gender] but she is male in deed. So there is no gender in the analogy.

Delilah is the woman of emotion who sought to rule the mind [Sampson]. She did whatever it took to get her way. Oh baby, don't you love me. Can't you see Sampson- yeah, yeah, yeah, panting...you know it baby.... Well, then why do you hate me so by lying to me - come on baby tell me your secret.

So the Spirit woman is Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, Mary. These all bring forth the child of Promise. But the wife of emotion births many desolations.

Isa 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

Isa 54:2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;

Comment: Paul was a tent maker - the tent is our MINDS. Consciousness. Stretch the chords - find the garden which is planted Eastward in Eden [Right side of Eden].

Isa 54:3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

Comment: Right is knowledge and wisdom of God applied to heal the heavens [Higher Mind] and the earth [Lower Mind] - the Left is Charity or Love expressed or birthed out of the application of the knowledge in the Right hand. The gentiles here are the carnal thoughts and the waste places within ourselves.

Therefore will our Land no more be called Desolate and Forsaken - because noone is in the temple - but then married. For the lower nature will with joy serve the higher mind. So look around you today. Do you see rebellion everywhere? Thus is the foregoing confirmed.

Isa_59:10 We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noonday as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.

Isa_62:4 Thou shalt no more be termed Forsaken; neither shall thy land any more be termed Desolate: but thou shalt be called Hephzibah, and thy land Beulah: for the LORD delighteth in thee, and thy land shall be married.

Comment: We grope for the wall [of separation] - if you will the wall of Jericho - it is the same analogy - the separation between the West [Left] which is to say OUR intellect and understandings and the East [Right] God's Temple. Until we freely offer up the ten percent in consent - the door remains shut or if you will the wall stands tall.

By the way, did you notice that they walked around the wall six times in complete silence?

Jos 6:10 And Joshua had commanded the people, saying, Ye shall not shout, nor make any noise with your voice, neither shall any word proceed out of your mouth, until the day I bid you shout; then shall ye shout.

Comment: I mean think about it why do I care one bit about some dude who walked around a city and the wall came down? So what. How does that help me in any way? Until one day I realized that every single word of the Bible is telling me about me and my relationship to God. About God's Eternal Temple which by the way is NOW - for his name is I AM.

So why wait to cross over Jordan? I believe Jesus for he told Martha that those who are ALIVE - IN Spirit - well lets go there: else these are rantings of a mad man:

Joh 11:20 Then Martha, as soon as she heard that Jesus was coming, went and met him: but Mary sat still in the house.

Comment: Be still and know that I AM God. Take no thought. Be still. Mary was in the same house that Lot was in - in the Upper Room to the Right side. Martha is the busy body trying to please God with her Religious works based on her vain reasonings - which are her Spotted Cattle that must be sacrificed to God.

Joh 11:21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.

Comment: She is all about what she can see LITERALLY see.

Joh 11:22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.

Comment: But now that you are here - I know that Father will work thru you. Well Martha Jesus said that Father would do more amazing stuff thru us than He did thru Jesus. Do you believe Jesus or is he your Superhero?

Joh 11:23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.
    Joh 11:24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

Comment: This Lazarus is Greek form of Eleazar - son of Aaron - priest line. Dead as a doornail - and why should it be alive - there is no temple to occupy - rather - man has no knowledge of the Temple of God and how to commune with Father.

Joh 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Comment: This is Spiritual rebirth - from a dead carnal state to a spiritual living state. If one is born by the Holy Spirit - Resurrected Mind - one is ALIVE today.

Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Comment: Here is where the Martha religionists jump off. They can't handle v.26 He who is alive in Spirit and places his/her trust in Christ by actually doing what Jesus said to do, shall not die - EVER.

Joh 11:27 She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world.

Comment: v.27 is evidence that the Martha crowd cannot kill Issac. Their religion has too much of a hold over them. Isn't it high time to cut off Medusa's head so that the White Horse can come? For she clearly is the Carnal Mind and those thoughts are serpents.

Oh geez - time change - it is midnight.

Be blessed
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-09-15 at 04:18 AM.

Also, Isaac represents the 'child of promise', that or those which or who can be brought about through faith rather than through carnal means. The physical reality of Isaac having been conceived physically through faith was encoded in his name and through other means. That does not eliminate the physical reality of Isaac. It did however foreshadow the spiritual reality of types of Isaacs.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-09-15 at 04:16 AM.

The Temple lavers were baths. Consider the living sacrifice of dedicating your life to God's good. Burning bush, but not consumed. Tongues of fire, Pentecost. Men like trees walking.

Then said the Lord, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night:

11 And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle?

It seems that to be so concerned about the gourd is to be so concerned about outer appearances..the superficial. To wash the outside of the cup but not the inside.
    Excellent. Thus you see the allegory. It is not what a man eats that defiles him but what comes out of his mouth. And yet think about those who eat communion thinking that deed is holy. But they have no idea what the symbols mean.

For to think about it the way some churches do is to put Christ in your intestines. ABSURD.

Mat 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Mat 15:17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

Mat 15:18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

Mat 15:19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

Mat 15:20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

I mean look to think literally of communion is to place Christ in the toilet. Amongst waste. To look at the word literally is just death. We are looking for LIFE.

All of your analogies are spot on. A tree is planted by seed. But it takes time for the seed to germinate and it takes tender care for that seedling to become an Oak Tree.

Let me say it like this. No one here has ever understood the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution of the United States and its Preamble. To say that anyone here has is a lie UNLESS that one was privy to the secret counsel that established the meanings of the Capitalized Nouns expressed therein. Those are not common words. Those are predefined terms. Therefore it is impossible to understand.

Now consider the Bible. Unless the Holy Spirit has baptized one, then it is impossible to understand the Bible. For the Word is Spiritual and not carnal. This is a hard lesson and hard to receive by many. But that does not make it untrue.

Shalom,
    MJ

Also, Isaac represents the 'child of promise', that or those which or who can be brought about through faith rather than through carnal means.
    Yes, so that ass and the servants of the lower mind had to stay at the base of the mountain! Now what of faith when the hope is realized? Consider what is better: the Love Letter or looking into the eyes of your beloved? For She said To Day if you can hear His voice? Do you hear the secret language that Wisdom wrote used thru the hands of her elect servants?

If you can hear and recognize the language, then there is no need for a canon. You have the keys and you can confirm it in Heaven. Today!

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-09-15 at 04:25 AM.

Abraham was approached about bearing offspring--his faith was of utmost importance--Hagar isn't what God had in mind. Mary was approached about bearing offspring--again faith was in her response. This is not necessarily about allegory this is the stuff of spiritual law. Application of spiritual law or bearing witness of spiritual law in operation is not allegory for someone who takes spiritual things to be of primary reality. The carnal mind is fixated on the physical. Spiritual does not necessarily mean allegorical. A hair split is not an allegorical hair. And who splits hairs for the sake of splitting hairs? In any case, a hair had to exist to be split. Real events can be 'split' or broken down because they were intentionally enriched with 'code'.

As for religious legalism, I am unaware of Jesus Christ ever pushing such an idea. As for practical and pragmatic spiritual truths, that is what I have discerned. However, hair isn't always allegorical.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-09-15 at 04:32 AM.