Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Anthony Joseph
    More interesting stuff: seems like the "pass the buck" game is in full effect.

Name:  LAMBERT Letter.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  30.7 KB

Does this letter meet the character of a presentment that should be refused for cause? I am still thinking about that. It seems like a letter stating that we "wash our hands" of this due to lack of authority and jurisdiction.

Any opinions on this would be great; I would like to hear if it is worth the $26+ dollars to R4C and file into district court.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post

Does this letter meet the character of a presentment that should be refused for cause? I am still thinking about that. It seems like a letter stating that we "wash our hands" of this due to lack of authority and jurisdiction.

Any opinions on this would be great; I would like to hear if it is worth the $26+ dollars to R4C and file into district court.

thanks
    What they say and what the law actually says, if you do the digging, may contradict .
    You'd be surprised how often this is the case .....

I don't see any cites of any "laws" within the letter.

There can be great satisfaction in making an agency or department obey the law .

That rule of law stuff .... rather than the rule of men.
    Last edited by shikamaru; 06-10-11 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    An acquaintance is a state trooper and told me they were just sent a memo on this issue of motorists not identifying with the DL. Told me the memo described these people as potentially violent, liable to rush at you.
    Total disinformation.

Thank you for that news Stonefree. Interesting label to put on properly using the Card.

I do have the officer's name and more than likely he will not show up to court; lack of testimony. Thanks for the tip of including a copy of the current and valid insurance card with the correspondance. My signature on the DL card expresses clearly that the STATE OF FLORIDA already recognizes and accepts my intents and True Name; Anthony Joseph dba ANTHONY J XXXXXXX. The officer will have to lie on the stand when questioned; it will be a lie for him to say he does not remember our encounter - DISHONOR. If he claims he does not remember, then my account will stand as truth; I have evidence of my intent, True Name and character pre-dating this encounter. The DL card itself is evidence of that fact; distinction between the man and the TRUST vessel.

I will be sure that fraud is not brought upon the court by offering my assistance via certified copies of the timely refusal. After that, what they wish to do with their account and DL card is up to them; it is their's anyway. Whatever transpires will not hinder my inherent right to travel freely in the mode of travel of my choosing since I will obtain a full record of these events to provide evidence of my honorable standing and competence to form the true and correct record - the superior court.

I did not and will not offer, or join into, any argument of any kind. My sole purpose was to be clear and to make sure the officer was cognizant of the fact that I did NOT identify myself with that DL card. Repeating and reminding him four times would make for an unbelievable assertion that he "doesn't remember". Either way, at any time along the way I can cure the "mistake" on the part of the LEO; my consent is CONTINUALLY required in order for their process to proceed and have any effect upon me.

The only reason to show up to court is to provide information, to prevent fraud on the court and to assist them in a friendly manner to settle their account through their own internal administration. Without a willing volunteer to alleviate their burden, they are left with their inherent obligation of settling any charges against their own vessel.
    Very effective I will predict.

Anthony Joseph
    That was quick!!!

Name:  AJ Search Letter.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  21.0 KB

Name:  AJ Search Corrected.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  29.4 KB

Good job getting that corrected. It would appear that they will always convert it into the trust though.

Name:  LAMBERT Letter.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  30.7 KB

thanks

Yes. Get your R4C on the Record but save some $ doing so.

Find the Clerk Instruction Frugal file.

I am gathering that the expeditious process there never allowed you to be heard? [I apologize if I missed something.]

Some advice and Crosstalk for AJ;

Quote Originally Posted by Crosstalk
    If you go to the beginning of the thread though, we get the 'memorandum' that went out (policy) that Florida police are being trained to completely ignore any verbiage going down about, I am not using this card to identify myself. It is even possible that Florida is waiting on Colorado's New Cash Cow before trying it on AJ, maybe not. Even though AJ may be keeping a current insurance policy on his motor vehicle, he might get charged for no insurance coverage on the same legal opinion, that even though he is offering Proof of Insurance he will be charged with No Proof of Insurance - like another suitor was. This is just amazing how these things come together synchronous in the brain trust and makes me aware that they have their internal memorandums and email lists too.

The approach is that the driver license card is bail for $250. Regardless of name. They may not pursue failure to appear (in Colorado they typically jail for FTA and drop that once bail out of your pocket has been arrainged (arranged). One non-suitor I spoke with challenged jurisdiction on a speeding charge. The judge had a Warrant mailed to him. He went in to inquire about that and was arrested and would have gone to jail except somebody came in and wrote a check - they would not accept cash! - Even if he had the $250 in his pocket lawful money, they would not have accepted that cash.

So Cheryl LOESCH the US clerk of court there in Florida, has formed the ANTHONY JOSEPH for Anthony Joseph's use. Just as when I paid for the transcripts in lawful money chief judge SAMELSON arranged the same trust for my use, the DAVID MERRILL. I appreciate that - that will be the NAME ON ACCOUNT for settling the $20M lien. Hopefully AJ will handle himself accordingly and remain Anthony Joseph for the duration of the trial to come because misnomer abates pleadings - he has never been arraigned. However the next police officer will notice that AJ has not paid up bail for the infraction and its off to jail for booking (think about that - setting an appointment for a Show to be Heard) where the judge will verify that AJ does not hold value (A4V) in the driver license card of $250 and set some higher amount of bail in cash out of AJ's pocket...

But the Booking Department at the jail has already gotten the Memo!

They will only accept a check. So whoever comes and pays it better put in the Memo line, a new Memo - Paid Lawful Money Pursuant to Title 12 U.S.C. §411 and wait four hours while they decide if they will accept it or can coerce AJ's wife, sitting in the hard plastic chairs in the jail waiting area, to write a new check with the case number only in the Memo line. Memorandums are Notice. Meanwhile she gets to visit with AJ through a Plexiglas window or two-way camera screen, between shivering concrete box-naps hoping AJ will authorize her to set up the ANTHONY JOSEPH SURNAME trust. If AJ holds out until trial, then he can cross examine the prosecution's witness - Adversary Witness for the Defense - and hopefully the officer will come clean that AJ did not use the driver license card, in either infraction, the earlier one FTA or the next one, to identify himself. During the pre-trial negotiations (settlement of bail) AJ can notify the court of his charges for the court proceeding against his abatement for misnomer and start liening on his actor charges - after all, Jack NICHOLSON does it for allowing those PARAMOUNT makup artists to violate and assassinate his character - painting up his face and showing everybody what a JOKER Jack really is - to the Notice such a tort against the real Jack will cost only $36M per movie...

Then comes the Past Due Notice, then the lien...

That's about it. I can share with you my first hand experiences with a greater confidence than advise somebody to Certify the Charges, or Certify the Statute. Both of these come from suitors who are very organized with their computers. If you have a good memory you know what I mean because you know which suitor mentioned Certify the Charges and which one mentioned Certify the Statute - have the other suitor do this... Certify the Blank. My point being that somebody mentioned that it has worked every time, on the Internet, and these two suitors tucked that email away in a directory where they could find it later. My posture is that makes it one level of hearsay above complete Internet Yarn. In other words, when somebody is intelligent enough to make Certify the Blank work, I would hope they are intelligent enough to keep a copy of the citation or get it from the Records Department at the courthouse along with ordering up the Transcript and Register of Action where it worked, and to sanitize their personal information and prepare some kind of convincing evidence package so that I do not have to dismiss two intelligent suitors like they are clowns who believe anything they hear. I know neither one of them are clowns. But I cannot in good conscience pass this on or try it in actuality on the other suitor if I do not understand it myself. If one of you wants to add that verbiage and/or explain it carefully there we go. One suggestion that may go over is the other suitor is arranging a meeting for all of us with the suitor who suggests Certify the Charges doctrine, as we are all local - an advantage of the brain trust. Maybe something will come of it? If we sit down and we understand it, or the suitor shows me evidence like I suggest, then we might risk adding it in.

This whole issue about Gifting the Name to an Attorney is in constant interplay. Even Dating a document! Dating is again Gifting and so I have been leaving that to the clerk (postal clerk too) or notary - to add the Gifting to the documentation. That makes me the conduit between heaven and earth, as I understand the teachings of yet another suitor around here. The State is trustee but I can make that trustee behave legally as far as correcting misnomer.

My advisement.

What you do have control of at this point Anthony Joseph is the timing. Timing is important in strategy. Musashi 1. Musashi 2.

I may totally agree, that being forced to be the trustee for the ANTHONY JOSEPH SURNAME against your will is evil that should be fought with every fiber of your soul. That is the sentiment you seem to be expressing here. Sinderesis. I suggest you conduct the timing - like you already are.

It looks also like the DA is not willing to prosecute you or arrest you for FTA on the traffic incident at the beginning of this thread. But they have decided to revoke you bail for the next infringement/infraction out there on the theater of war known as Traffic. That driver license card was a get out of jail free card worth $250 cash bond money. Now you are no longer carrying any bail value in your wallet. My point is that you might consider taking advantage of the DA trying to get an advantage and actively pursue renewing your bail card signed properly "Anthony Joseph" only. Take advantage that the DA is not willing to risk that initial officer on the witness stand describing how you actually did identify yourself to the State.

Work on the premise of how important it is to you and your family that you continue to drive and buy your way out of minor infractions with that card. In other words, actively show the State that the card is worth $250+ to you - Accept for Value. Instill value into that Card but keep your true identity on it too. This will expose some very interesting items for us here too. Please have a post ready, what you intend to do that somebody can post for us if you are held in Booking.

You are a good man for doing this so I want to equip you. StSC may be of great help too in Notice and public conscience. Remember I am offering $350 to anybody who holds the Bill from before Settlement on my $20M lien - that 130-Page thread on SJC. That played a major role in my learning curve and I even suspect that the prosecution knew about my evidence repository and my publication of the malfeasance and malicious prosecution going on there at SJC.

But what I am saying is that you obviously know who you are and what your name is and the fundamentals of redeeming lawful money in America. So go protect yourself and your family with that same privilege - a card that represents a $250 bail bond against minor traffic infractions so that you can continue to abide in that other privilege - driving. You will be at a major, major disadvantage if you give the DA control over the timing, the next time you are stopped.

I further suggest that you prepare yourself, take the bus or be dropped at DMV, DoR whatever, and go early, beat the lines and have somebody ready to pay your bail with the Redeeming Lawful money Memo on the Check. Dress appropriately including pocket contents for weapons checks and alway remember to turn on your audio recorder before, the conversations start. Prepare and take control of the Timing. Be peaceful and know yourself and your Relationship to the Creator of the Universe and you will watch trouble brew, and see miracles come forth in His Name Jesus CHRIST.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 06-14-11 at 02:25 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Some advice and Crosstalk for AJ;

My advisement.

What you do have control of at this point Anthony Joseph is the timing. Timing is important in strategy. Musashi 1. Musashi 2.

I may totally agree, that being forced to be the trustee for the ANTHONY JOSEPH SURNAME against your will is evil that should be fought with every fiber of your soul. That is the sentiment you seem to be expressing here. Sinderesis. I suggest you conduct the timing - like you already are.

It looks also like the DA is not willing to prosecute you or arrest you for FTA on the traffic incident at the beginning of this thread. But they have decided to revoke you bail for the next infringement/infraction out there on the theater of war known as Traffic. That driver license card was a get out of jail free card worth $250 cash bond money. Now you are no longer carrying any bail value in your wallet. My point is that you might consider taking advantage of the DA trying to get an advantage and actively pursue renewing your bail card signed properly "Anthony Joseph" only. Take advantage that the DA is not willing to risk that initial officer on the witness stand describing how you actually did identify yourself to the State.

Work on the premise of how important it is to you and your family that you continue to drive and buy your way out of minor infractions with that card. In other words, actively show the State that the card is worth $250+ to you - Accept for Value. Instill value into that Card but keep your true identity on it too. This will expose some very interesting items for us here too. Please have a post ready, what you intend to do that somebody can post for us if you are held in Booking.

You are a good man for doing this so I want to equip you. StSC may be of great help too in Notice and public conscience. Remember I am offering $350 to anybody who holds the Bill from before Settlement on my $20M lien - that 130-Page thread on SJC. That played a major role in my learning curve and I even suspect that the prosecution knew about my evidence repository and my publication of the malfeasance and malicious prosecution going on there at SJC.

But what I am saying is that you obviously know who you are and what your name is and the fundamentals of redeeming lawful money in America. So go protect yourself and your family with that same privilege - a card that represents a $250 bail bond against minor traffic infractions so that you can continue to abide in that other privilege - driving. You will be at a major, major disadvantage if you give the DA control over the timing, the next time you are stopped.

I further suggest that you prepare yourself, take the bus or be dropped at DMV, DoR whatever, and go early, beat the lines and have somebody ready to pay your bail with the Redeeming Lawful money Memo on the Check. Dress appropriately including pocket contents for weapons checks and alway remember to turn on your audio recorder before, the conversations start. Prepare and take control of the Timing. Be peaceful and know yourself and your Relationship to the Creator of the Universe and you will watch trouble brew, and see miracles come forth in His Name Jesus CHRIST.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    I may be confused a little here, are you suggesting that I renew the DL card by paying the fines and then, if ever I am presented with another "ticket", to just pay it? Forgive me if I have misunderstood you, but I could have done that with these presentments and avoided this process altogether.

I am a little under the weather right now so maybe I am misinterpreting what you are saying. The DL card was signed Anthony Joseph d.b.a. ANTHONY J. XXXXXXXX.

Do you really think they will renew the DL card without me paying the fines and reinstatement fees? I don't think that is likely; the clerk will see "unpaid fines" and direct me to satisfy those "tickets" with the court and bring back a "clearance document" before they will reinstate.

These are the duties and obligations that I respectfully decline and defer to the trustee to settle their own account and charges. Perhaps you could clarify your post, I appreciate your time and knowledge.

I thought of a hypothetical conversation after writing that post.

You will go to the Driver License Store - aka Department of Revenue and they may give you a paper to take to the court. Or you take that paper you showed us to the clerk of court. Go in early with $400 cash in your wallet - all marked Redeemed if you have a stamp. Also have your wife or a friend accompany carrying both cash and a checkbook. With a check subscribed on the Memo line like I described.

Tell the clerk of court that you wish to take care of the problem so that you can drive with a valid driver license card. If you do not pay cash or check, likely the clerk will have you arrested or maybe make arrangements for you to be heard with a magistrate.

Magistrate: How can I help you?

AJ: Are we on the Record? I would like to order a transcript of this hearing. I need this driver license card reinstated. This letter says that it has been revoked.

Magistrate: It looks like you have refused to pay the fine.

AJ: I will help the trustee any way I can but as I understand it the driver license functions as a bail bond worth about $250 and if I get stopped without a bail bond I will likely be arrested and my car impounded. I have a family and am worried about being stopped while driving my small children and things like that.

Magistrate: Maybe you had better just pay the fine out of pocket?

AJ: I am prepared to do that today but I am not the trustee. I am the beneficiary of the ANTHONY JOSEPH SURNAME constructive trust and defer any obligations to settle the charges to the State Treasurer as the trustee. If the State claims ownership over that trust, then I feel it unappropriate for me to be forced into that fiduciary responsibility.

Magistrate: ...

Where the magistrate goes with this is on the record. You ordered up a transcript. It is probably clear by now that the transcript will be kept in your evidence repository. That is about all you can do. But that is by no means a small thing to be doing.

If the magistrate just tells you to pay up the fine, then I suggest you do that. But you will have that transgression on the record. That is what I am about; Record-Forming. I am not buying into the whole CQVT scenario, that is being promoted by others here and I am hoping they do not get somebody like you hurt, AJ. I do not want to be a tyrant and shut them down for having an opinion, and I admit, I find the scenario quite interesting.

What I am saying is that after you have the transcript in the USDC then you copy back to the court the clerk instruction. Maybe even file your default judgment there. This might have some impact the next time you are stopped for a ticket and properly identify yourself. But you will at least be covered by the bonding and avoid having to try fighting and arguing wearing a jumpsuit and handcuffs.

If you don't get ahead of this, we will just hear about how corrupt government is after you are released on bail. This way, we can keep up real time, and your family will appreciate having you around too I bet.

Regards,

David Merrill.