Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Exactly! A friend of mine put the DL and Registration on the dashboard and told the Police Officer you may take them for your beneficial use; the police officer came back and said "have a nice day."

If the Property belongs to State, why not redeem it? Or make a demand that it be redeemed anyways. What is the difference between notes and what is bought with notes in light of "PROPERTY"? I mean lets talk plainly now - Is a Map the Land or is a map just a representation of the land. So then is Property the car or is Property just the "Right of Use"? Can you redeem Property? Have not you been making demands for Lawful Money? - I believe the code says "They shall be REDEEMED on demand".......

Isn't money Property? If you say no, then you do not comprehend money. Money only exists within a Trust Relationship.

I think the discussion is elucidated by this post.

In other words Schedule A is a list of assets belonging to the Trust.

Anthony Joseph
    More ammunition to add to my arsenal...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The FRB attorneys are trying to make out that Scott Gregory was never injured.

I will describe the injury. At lawful money rates and redemption, Scott's $100 bill should buy over two ounces of gold. Look at the footnote - $42.22/troy ounce of gold. Instead Scott's bill will buy only a fraction of that - Spot being $1540/troy ounce. So Scott can only purchase about 1/15 an ounce today with it.

If you divide $1540/$42.22 you get about 1/20 value of his $100 bill. The bill if redeemed should be redeemed at its lawful money value. Lawful money (US notes) is not elastic nor is it to be used as reserve currency.

I am telling Scott!!
    I am telling the magistrate!

If the magistrate forces me into an office of trust on the record, said magistrate will also be forcing me into false balances unless he/she consents that my redeemed lawful money cash is worth 20X the value of signature endorsed FRNs. More transgressions and dishonor on and for the record.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I think the discussion is elucidated by this post.

In other words Schedule A is a list of assets belonging to the Trust.
    thank you. Assets like Driving Privileges and certain Rights belong to the Trust.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!