Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

First off, thank you, Anthony Joseph, for starting this thread to share your experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Anthony Joseph initially identified himself to be a peaceful inhabitant...

The process has been expedited to make it nearly impossible for Anthony Joseph, the man, to express his peaceful inhabitant nature...

The new expedited process is designed so that the police officer no longer needs to address the issue that the DL card was not utilized by AJ for identification purposes...
    Perhaps one would be prudent to novate the DL agreement such that the holder of the DL does not use the DL for identification purposes (the agreement is the paper application for DL). A copy of such agreement should be kept inside the glove compartment of motorized conveyances and presented to the armed Federal Reserve agents at the roadside. I'll go even further and suggest that such a novation can be included on the DL itself - on the signature line.

This card is not to be used for identification of the signatory, per sec 6‑117.1 of the Illinois Vehicle Code.
    [True Name signature]

Now it becomes nearly impossible for the FR agent to impose an identity on peaceful inhabitants that have such an agreement with the state.

This is the current Entry Banner to this website. What the Reader/Student should keep in mind is that Chapter 20 of the same Judiciary Act of 1789 also formed the districts, which are the state Districts overlaid on the American states and in 1790 these districts became the conduit for responsibly settling the debt obligations of the District United States. So read the Banner with that in mind, and you will discover hopefully that the 'saving to suitors' clause is the abatement and avoidance of that forum.
    David, this is one of the most clear explanations of the significance of the 'saving to suitors' clause. I encourage anyone to bookmark your post.
    Last edited by Rock Anthony; 05-18-11 at 03:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Notice how I never claimed to "be a Suitor in their statute codes" similar to never claiming to "be a federal reserve banker" when citing Title 12 USC §411. The saving to suitors' clause was written into their law structure by their burdens and requirements in order to stay in honor when encountering a competent and peaceful man or woman who inhabits the land while choosing to remain without their formed districts in his/her own right. The clause is a required "exit door" for those immune to the newly formed structure and district overlay of the physical land. That "exit door" is a mandatory obligation and remedy written into the law in order to avoid the charge of tyranny and forced servitude upon those who know and exercise their inherent exemption and immunity from their system.

When citing these laws, statutes and codes in that inherently immune capacity, character and standing, through overt and proper declaration, it serves as only a friendly and peaceful reminder to those who are bound, and oath-sworn, to that structure that the law provides free remedy to those who claim it competently.

I believe my "family jewels" are quite safe and cozy where they are, and belong.

You have misunderstood my comment regarding the double edged sword; I meant that not only will it cut through the lies you were unaware of your entire life, it will also cut through your past beliefs, and manner of conducting yourself, so you cannot go back in to that "old way" in good faith or conscience once the truth is revealed. In other words, be careful and ready for truth when you ask for it because it will effect you permanantly one way or the other.
    Ok, thanks for the correction.
    I am working on getting stuff done by using some of the language but just not the statute coding, I have heard of others who have done this so I await with anticipation of some results in the near future. Nevertheless getting interesting responses from the registrar and the comptroller in birth county.

Somebody PM'd me this - I believe because of this subject matter.

IL Vehicle Code
    Sec. 6‑117.1. Prohibited use of driver's license information.

Sounds to me like if you tell the officer that it is not for ID purposes, he cannot use it for such.

By process of lawful strategy this is not how an officer approaches the situation inheritable. One must express the intent to void the assumption. This is the tacit I spoke of some time ago which can be also through silence if we do not speak up.
    Subsection of that code says:
    (c) Use of information contained on a driver's license is not a violation of this Section if (i) the individual whose information has been used gave express permission for that use or (ii) the information relating to the individual was obtained from a source other than the individual's driver's license.

The latter which is (ii), that part in reference to said officer seeing the name on registration matching the drivers license would give the hook he would need if one did not speak up and say: " I do not consent to be recognised by the name and waive any benefit thereof". As to say, no I do not need any services/benefits today. I could further thrown in our discussion about service, but we have already discussed that already in this thread I think.

Subsection (a) is also interesting noting a commercial activity. We have thwarted such claims with 18 U.S.C 31 by definition what commercial use is. If someone is interested in discussing that it would probably be best suited for a new thread though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post
    I'll go even further and suggest that such a novation can be included on the DL itself - on the signature line.

This card is not to be used for identification of the holder.
    [True Name signature]

Now it becomes nearly impossible for the FR agent to impose an identity on peaceful inhabitants that have such an agreement with the state.

whoo boy, This card is not to be used for identification of the holder. HOLDER - have you just volunteered as Trustee in your desire to escape the frying pan...

This is friendly advice to keep you out of the [line of] fire

Quote Originally Posted by John Booth View Post
    whoo boy, This card is not to be used for identification of the holder. HOLDER - have you just volunteered as Trustee in your desire to escape the frying pan...

Someone I know on the land know as Florida signed the words " non assumpsit " only about a year ago, it has worked well for him so far.

Richard Earl found that section of the Illinois Vehicle Code per a request I shouted on the ShoutBox. Thanks, Richard!

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    ...speak up and say: " I do not consent to be recognised by the name and waive any benefit thereof".
    Nice, motla68. I will use a variation of that for my next encounter with an LEO. On several occasions I instructed officers "not to use the DL for identification purposes." There's the old saying, "you get more with honey than you do with vinegar." That being said, rather than verbalizing instructions to LEOs, I'll just inform them of what I do and do not consent.

"This driver's license does not belong to me - it belongs to the State of Illinois. I do not consent to be identified by any of the images or markings on the driver's license other than the image of my signature found on the front-side bottom."
    Last edited by Rock Anthony; 05-18-11 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Someone I know on the land know as Florida signed the words " non assumpsit " only about a year ago, it has worked well for him so far.
    You can get a rise out of the magistrate pleading "non-assumpsit by way of confession and avoidance" as well

I think the discussion avoids the fact that Anthony Joseph signed the Driver License Card Anthony Joseph. That signature is on the record with the Department of Revenue too. So if the cop on the stand cannot be considered trustworthy, the card in AJ's possession and the records from the DoR can be subpoenaed by Discovery.

Quote Originally Posted by John Booth View Post

I'll admit to not being much of a wordsmith. I've edited the verbiage in that post to better express the actual intent. Thanks, John Booth.

I think the discussion avoids the fact that Anthony Joseph signed the Driver License Card Anthony Joseph. That signature is on the record with the Department of Revenue too. So if the cop on the stand cannot be considered trustworthy, the card in AJ's possession and the records from the DoR can be subpoenaed by Discovery.
    I guess what I propose goes more towards expressing intent in a way that would be more convincing to LEOs while on the side of the road. The officer ignored AJ's true name signature. But what if it was clearly stated on the DL that it is not to be used to identify the man that surrenders the DL. And what if a copy of the amended agreement is presented to the LEO. Perhaps things would be more likely to be handled at the roadside instead of in someone's brick-and-mortar courtroom. In other words, "Allright, I'm just going to issue a warning. Have a nice day!"