Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
    As stated in Senate Doc #43, page 9, second paragraph, April 1933: “The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called “ownership” is only by virtue of Government, ie, law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State.”

If you believe you own that property you refer to as a Name, please provide evidence of such ownership. Saying I AM JOHN DOE in YOUR COURT or in public does not make that Name your property. If property is owned/held by legal title, then you would be able to produce the original title to the property Name AS OWNER. If you can not, and all you can obtain is a "certified copy", signed by an authorized official who has some fictional title, it appears to me that the owner or legal title holder sure does not want you to have it. I wonder why?????
    The catholic encyclopedia will tell you why.

And there you go…..

U.S. Code › Title 28 › Part I › Chapter 21 › § 453
    28 U.S. Code § 453 - Oaths of justices and judges
    Current through Pub. L. 114-19. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

• US Code
    • Notes

Each justice or judge of the United States shall take the following oath or affirmation before performing the duties of his office: “I, XXX XXX, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as XXX under the Constitution and laws of the United States.

"So help me God.”

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/453
    Last edited by Chex; 06-16-15 at 04:33 AM.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"