Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Law is benefit upon man and man has the ability to accept said benefit and express his Trust or Not. It is all up to man. It is time for men to stop being whining babies and take full responsibility and liability for themselves. Man came first.

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image,....; male and female created he them.

I see no names here - 6th day creation of mankind. Now, lets go to later creation of eth-ha-aw-dawm [or Adam, for convenience]:

Gen 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

First Trustee:

Gen 2:20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Yehovah called Adam - Man. Adam called his wife Woman. Clearly the creation came first then the labels second.

-----

but here is the rub....time to wake up and realize we have choice. If you chose to come under the shadow of a label, then fine - go ahead - no one is stopping you. If you chose another path - the way, the truth, the light - well fine no one is stopping you.

To the prodigal son he gave free will; to the elder son he did not.

-----

your presentment is vague at best - what law? - common to what venue; what jurisdiction? The officer made a survey based on the name he was GIVEN. To grant ones name is to issue forth an agency. Doubt what I write?

Do all things in my name. You have power over all the enemy in my name. I can find numerous examples of this trust put in the Election by the Ever Living. Eth-ha-aw-dawm being first Trustee in flesh age; yet he has fellows and associates - Remnant and Election. Who will pick up the Trust gladly and continue to work in the field.

So Name? What you gonna name me now? What you got that Authority? Well guess what you do, if I remain silent!

btw Frederick Burrell just assigned a new name to me did not he? Refusal for Cause timely. ROFLMAO.....but true. No worries Federick Burrell mistakes happen.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-27-11 at 03:32 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!