Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by Michael Joseph
    The State does not Claim Ownership the State becomes Trustee because YOU registered that Vehicle upon the State Asset Registry. I know, you did it by necessity right? And so what if you paid lawful money to perform the Registry. How does that make a rat's ARSE of a difference. You REGISTERED that Vehicle in the Name of a Cestui Que Trust. What name you choose matters not. It is CQT because it is now Registered Owner as Beneficiary and the State as Trustee.

And the Trustee with powers now of management will ensure that the State tags go on ITS vehicle and the State registration will be associated with ITS vehicle and the State......

The Right-of-way is the Claim you speak of. That Right comes from a Survey, then Registration of the Plat, and then Claim. And it is a valid Claim.

Answer this question and perhaps it will help you to see better: Is money WITHIN the United States - "tangible or intangible" Property. Before you jump the gun - what is Property again. It is the "Right of Use".

I think that as Heir and Son of the Ever Living that I need not the State to help me do an impossible thing - identify myself. As such, if I cannot identify myself, then what of Registration?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Then who are the beneficiary principals that this "trust" was set up for? In other words, all this "trusteeship" is for the benefit of some peoples who are the heirs to this fortune, correct? This will lead us back to the discussion of the original signors of the "unanimous Declaration..." Not convinced of that yet, and even if that were true, the dishonor, deception and usurpation required to maintain and grow this "USA TRUST" disqualifies that claim from the position of that trust structure and we who make claims upon the Holy and Divine Trust have SUPERIOR standing and HIGHEST TITLE over the land, dominions and possessions we hold and claim in His Name and under His Trust as stewards and husbandmen of the earth.
    You have a way of cutting right to the heart of the matter and I like that.

You see there are a couple of Trusts running at the Same time. If in fact you are one who goes and Registers "Rights of Use" [Property] upon a State Registry. That makes YOU "First Grantor". Then there are both the Federal Reserve Districts [FRD's] and US Districts [USD's] - overlays. Now Metro has a Trustee in the Military. Lieber Code. Does not METRO and STATE police wear Military insignia? Therefore you, a living soul, Register the Vehicle in Cestui Que Trust on the State Registry. So then if the State is willing to pick up the Trusteeship, which they are; Let them.

Of course the trust requires that you carry a competency card [for the newbiew a DL] - but for the older ones no license is required - you are Not in FRD's are you? I hope not. "Demand is made for lawful money per 12USCA411" - that is if you need a checking account. That puts you in another Survey WITHIN the United States.

To be Clear - a Drivers [License] Card is required; it is just that if you make a demand for lawful money and use lawful money you really are using that DL for competency purposes. The ID is for the Person - CQVT. Not you, as man. Continuing....

Now the Civil Side of the United States is run by President; the Military Side is run by the Commander in Chief, as Trustee.

So if there are any presentments [charges upon the CQT] the Trustee is duty bound to discharge the charge - unless there is "Trustee de son Tort". This is "Commercially Sensitive Information".

This is a totally different model than R4C. This recognizes the trust exists; recognizes who the players are; recognizes who you are; you are without this Trust, right? I hope so. So the State benefits by you helping as Envoy, friend, whatever to "help".

You want paperwork right? There is none. There is only comprehension of the Person and the Trust parties. Who is Trustee, Who is Beneficiary and who are you? If you are w/o this Trust; as Usufruct; then act like it. Help out where you can.

The Trust is perfected; you just have to learn how to use it; OR, go and create your own Independent State. There is already a new State that has EXACTLY the same Claim on Exactly the Same Territory as the United States and the US met the founders with honor. I can already hear that old tired argument 'state within a state'.

Think of the US and the New Independent State on an x,y,z coordinate system. The US is at z coordinate 1; the new State is at z coordinate 2; they both share the x,y space.

But the latter is not an easy task so it is not practical. The former is an easy task; just takes some reprogramming and a lot of study.

Of course you have superior standing in the Divine; yet the Divine said "do not trespass against your neighbor". [even if he is one ignorant son of a gun - I jest]

The State has established R/W [right-of-way] based on Survey. Are you in that Survey? The Vehicle is, it is Registered in the State. Was it in CQVT or was it a CQT? Meaning did you register in LEGAL NAME or New Trust Creation (NTC)? NTC is still CQT as it is beneficiary and State is Trustee for the PROPERTY.

And property again is "Right of Use". Now, who are you again? Do you see now? Will you let the Trustee do his job or will you interfere with their process? You may incur a fine if you interfere.

12_U.S._Op._Atty._Gen._182_1867.pdf

Lieber Code - General Orders No. 100
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-31-11 at 07:42 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!