Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
Come on, that John Doe CRAP is too easy to overcome with this:

"On and for the Record, Identify the John DOE you are charging."

Answer: "YOU", sorry, John DOE is not YOU, nor am I a YOU, repeat the demand for IDENTIFICATION.

"They" cannot IDENTIFY anyone, anymore than anyone can IDENTIFY their "self".

You should know this, a John DOE warrant means NOTHING, it means, the SUSPECT cannot be IDENTIFIED and unless and until someone claims to be or to know, John DOE, the warrant sits idol, as worthless as the paper it is written on.

I know of several John/Jane DOE warrants for murder that can never be served until and unless an eye witness or confession is obtained.

One thing that always amazed me when I was a police officer was how many dead human bodies are found every day that were never IDENTIFIED. I would say JOHN and JANE DOE bodies are found every day in big cities and never, ever attached to an IDENTITY, why should or how could a living body be attached to any identity and PROVEN true?

No body has the right or power to IDENTIFY me, even as a John DOE, nor do I have to accept any title they offer, Mister, Sir, Citizen, et al.

It is impossible.
I am glad you responded like this because actually that John Doe crap cannot be easily overcome if JOHN DOE is constructed and a man stands before the Court arguing with the Trustee.

A competent man knows better than to do that. So you are correct in a sense if a new Trust is Constructed - so be it. I am not Trustee your honor - therefore I will not usurp that office. And I have no claim in Ownership of the new Express Trust you just created so I cannot be your fiduciary. I can however help you today. Do you require my assistance to help you settle your books?

-----

martin earl. Identity is impossible to obtain. You are correct.

To the dead bodies and identity - When helping a friend bury his loved one we were met by a State official with some document at the bottom of the document was place for witness. Upon reading the document carefully we realized this is the commercial Survey in order to close the Cestui Que Trust. Meaning the authorized User = Usufruct is now dead.

I am reminded of this Scripture:

Luk 11:52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

Luk 11:53 And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things:

Luk 11:54 Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.