Quote Originally Posted by salsero View Post
As stated in Senate Doc #43, page 9, second paragraph, April 1933: “The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called “ownership” is only by virtue of Government, ie, law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State.”

If you believe you own that property you refer to as a Name, please provide evidence of such ownership. Saying I AM JOHN DOE in YOUR COURT or in public does not make that Name your property. If property is owned/held by legal title, then you would be able to produce the original title to the property Name AS OWNER. If you can not, and all you can obtain is a "certified copy", signed by an authorized official who has some fictional title, it appears to me that the owner or legal title holder sure does not want you to have it. I wonder why?????

I would suggest you all look up what the "legal community" considers to be a belligerent act, along with the bankruptcy of the US. If you decide that legal community DOES NOT function in YOUR world, as you are a sovereign or other self-important title claiming your "rights" or you "own this or that", boy are you going to be in for a real lesson. Sure TPTB do not want their fraud exposed and you "may get lucky" - over small stuff but when push comes to shove, we will see. For those who are familiar with Paul Andrew Mitchell, word is that he has been indicted for obstruction of justice, etc.

I understand the concept that the so-called "federal gov't" tried to propagate in the above Senate Doc #43 but it rests on the definition of the word "individual." Paul Andrew Mitchell's work explains with cited material why the "federal gov't's" use of the term "individual" circles back to the definition of small "c" "citizen"...meaning "federal citizen." For those interested in Mitchell's work simply google "supreme law dot org."

The above post also mentions that Paul Andrew Mitchell has been "indicted for obstruction of justice." Where is this written? I would like to know how this information was gathered.

Thanks,

Sam