Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It may feel roundabout to get to my point but take a look at the top of Page 2. There is something there about no man can be redeemed by a religion that he does not trust. Conversely there is no redemption in a process that a man cannot understand.

I ponder this lately.

Something seems key in understanding the redemption of lawful money, for identical reasons. A suitor called me up out of the blue today to tell me he had a revelation about the term "mammon" in the Holy Bible. He said it was for derivatives. How about that? Every time I have ever heard a sermon touching on that passage the preacher has never made any distinction between silver and gold for traditional money, and the first fiat - and subsequent IOU's, then notes like insurance policies FDIC and even a marketplace for gambling on foreclosures and death called guess what? Derivatives. I liked that thought. America escaped mammon between 1789 and 1861.

Wrap your mind around remedy, and it will execute smoothly. Basic metaphysics in the natural law.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    ...derivatives...
    Well in the inner circles of the banking industry when they started removing the restrictions on interstate bank ownership, investing in warrants, derivatives and swaps were 'all the rage'. Go figure.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.