Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What would compel a man to identify himself to another man? What's your name? No really, I am demanding your name. Huh? All in the spirit of "peace". A necessary evil to make a demand on another man in order to keep the peace - these are at odds, yes? Will you force me to give you my name?

Perhaps we have jurisdiction; I mean those are our plates. Therefore as Trustee that is my Vehicle. I mean somebody freely granted it into Trust. State as Trustee. So who are you using OUR property? It is OUR claim, says the Trustee; I mean really, OUR tags, OUR Registration; OUR inspection; OUR insurance......Who are you again?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Perhaps we have jurisdiction; I mean those are our plates. Therefore as Trustee that is my Vehicle. I mean somebody freely granted it into Trust. State as Trustee. So who are you using OUR property? It is OUR claim, says the Trustee; I mean really, OUR tags, OUR Registration; OUR inspection; OUR insurance......Who are you again?
    So, the solution to one man's roadside dilemma is what? craft convincing private plates, maybe saying something like Elected by the Ever Living on them? and when queried by the statey, say something like
    What you gonna name me now? What you got that Authority? Well guess what you do, if I remain silent!
    Oh, this is a really useful bit of rhetoric...
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ
    What would compel a man to identify himself to another man?
    A gun, a radio, a helicopter on call, a state facility for my kids, and a cold cell for me. Are you single, or retired? That's a rhetorical question. Yer answer is none of my business.

David's posts are full of photos and clever exploits for folks - with someone to loose - to use. If i'm jisting your posts right, your alternative to state ID cards is very private, and very fearless, and you are not going to show your hand here. David takes pictures of his court transcripts and posts them. You type yours.

i liked you better at SJC Micheal, your aloofness gilted your presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    What would compel a man to identify himself to another man? What's your name? No really, I am demanding your name. Huh? All in the spirit of "peace". A necessary evil to make a demand on another man in order to keep the peace - these are at odds, yes? Will you force me to give you my name?

Now I think I understand finally why you keep mentioning that the judge will gladly prosecute you in the name John DOE; that is exactly what will happen if you refuse to give your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Well it could be said that since I am no longer transporting FRN's (commercial use) I have the right to use my auto for my personal travel. Just a thought regarding how redeeming lawful money might play into the picture. Frederick Burrell
    At the end of the day I pull out my wallet and stamp my FRNs. You make me wonder Frederick Burrell; Would Booking be able to convert my lawful money back to legal tender (check)? Or would they just leave them in Property until my release.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-27-11 at 10:06 AM.