Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    What would compel a man to identify himself to another man? What's your name? No really, I am demanding your name. Huh? All in the spirit of "peace". A necessary evil to make a demand on another man in order to keep the peace - these are at odds, yes? Will you force me to give you my name?

Perhaps we have jurisdiction; I mean those are our plates. Therefore as Trustee that is my Vehicle. I mean somebody freely granted it into Trust. State as Trustee. So who are you using OUR property? It is OUR claim, says the Trustee; I mean really, OUR tags, OUR Registration; OUR inspection; OUR insurance......Who are you again?
    Now I think I understand finally why you keep mentioning that the judge will gladly prosecute you in the name John DOE; that is exactly what will happen if you refuse to give your name.

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Well it could be said that since I am no longer transporting FRN's (commercial use) I have the right to use my auto for my personal travel. Just a thought regarding how redeeming lawful money might play into the picture. Frederick Burrell
    At the end of the day I pull out my wallet and stamp my FRNs. You make me wonder Frederick Burrell; Would Booking be able to convert my lawful money back to legal tender (check)? Or would they just leave them in Property until my release.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-27-11 at 10:06 AM.