Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
UPDATE:

Late last week I received an "ORDER OF SUSPENSION" from Tallahassee regarding the "Tickets" presented to me on March 24.

Name:  Order of Suspension Front.jpg
Views: 593
Size:  46.4 KB

Name:  Order of Suspension Back.jpg
Views: 597
Size:  33.5 KB

Apparantly the original issuer (Sheriff's Dept.) neglected to disclose the fact that the presentments were properly and timely Refused for Cause. The "ORDER" was Refused for Cause and registered-mailed out today to Tallahassee and to my case file/evidence repository. Copies were furnished to the local county court and to the Sheriff's office. Also included was a "NOTICE TO PREVENT FRAUD UPON THE COURT" document which is now also in the cognizance of United States in the case file at the clerk of the district court.

NOTICE TO PREVENT FRAUD UPON THE COURT sanitized.doc
Please do not take this personally, I submit this response for the benefit and consideration of the position you are taking.

Can you both be a Suitor in their statute codes and have standing in Divine Law both at the same time?

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Luke 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Do you think this might be pretty important since it was mentioned twice?

From my studies to try and take standing on both sides is double mindedness, by definition of law this is the mind of a lunatic. Do we need that label beaten over our head any more?
I often tell people when you are taking standing on both sides of a barb wire fence, it can be awfully painful to the family jewels. I think you touched on that with your comment about truth having a double edged sword.

Blessings upon your journey.