Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Perhaps consider a well-written letter appointing {DIRECTOR OF DMV/STATE REVENUE} as fiduciary for settling and closing the accounting associated with any cases cases in State of {STATE-NAME} associated with the DL/ID entity.

Anthony Joseph

VIA MAIL/FACSIMILE
    To: {DMV Director Name & Address or the like}

Fiduciary Appointment.
    I, ___________________________, on behalf of

SMITH ANTHONY J
    DL or Tax ID # 12345495959595
    c/o _____, hereinafter "the Driver"

I do hereby:

* authoritatively appoint you fiduciary for settling and closing the accounting associated with any and all cases or proceedings in the State of ___ which involve the Driver;
    * accept and return any and all charges being made against the Driver by any agent or officer of the State of _______________.

Signature of the Driver: {Antony Joseph) for SMITH ANTHONY J
    Last edited by allodial; 06-25-11 at 01:52 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Any updates on this ?
    I know I have walked a few others through the R4C method, made it quite simple for them.

I do not care to make a repository for proof, and I do not care much as to be offering them a nice R4C registered envelope with the original issue and a notice.

I have done several R4C and instructed a few others with a simple writing on their original envelope presentment.

The one that was done about 4 months ago now was quite simple, it was also a traffic ticket and was sent back to original R4C Nunc Pro Tunc.
    The individual was then in receipt of a notice which they made a determination the Ticket was in dispute and thus a court date would be assigned and the original R4C ticket was also returned to the individual. With a little more guidance, it was suggested he place all the documents back into another envelope but to make sure all the documents were marked R4C.

That was over 4 months ago, no other following letter for a scheduled court date, not a word.

Also instructed another to do the same, but some people like to flair it up a bit...lol
    Never the less, it has been over a month now and no word or action has been taken.

Having proof of the process for R4C is also very crucial, but in these 2 circumstances it was not needed and the desired outcome was achieved.

Peace

PAdre
    As usual, ALL posts are for educational purposes only.

Without Prejudice- Without Recourse - Non Assumpsit

The drawback might become obvious with your next LEO encounter. - A bench warrant for Failure to Appear.

Maybe not though. Thanks for sharing. Could you please sanitize (Paint works well) some images for us?

Any updates on this ?

Basically. The update is that this is the same Anthony Joseph benched for a bit due to a nasty cut on his leg.

Ahh yes, I recall the story, hope he is healing well.

Are you wanting me to snatize soem refused for cause documents David ?

If so, I do not have any at my disposal, they were done rather simplistic. Soem that I have done I have not even opened up the leters/notices, just wrote on their envelope and slipped it back into the mail.

Now I do a simple return to sender, only because if you do a refused for cause, the assumption is that you are the principal/trustee, and assume the Military post is the residence, hence the issuence of warrants.

One must break the ties with the body corporate, you were initiated into at birth. Your body and all other personal and real property was pledged to the state, thus a subrogation at birth from original blood line was terminated, and under the doctrine of parens patriae, you were adopted into the Nation, yes a bastard child.

Once we were of age, and decided to contract on our own, we engaged the system on the wrong side, thus an enemy of the state, and no right to redress, only broken down simple little commercial remedies.

As for the DL, is it needed, I believe not, but since you are on the wrong side, the public needs to be bonded (indemnified).

So Winston Shrout had some good ideas, but the only issue was, how to get to the actual bond that the Bank of Canada are holding ?
    How could one BOND the public via the original pledge ?

When the SIN became active and beneifts were offered under it, the State took over and thus you lost your right to access the bond, thus for it to work, the BOND has to be accepted by the other party (Body Corporate), and you must leave the liability with them.

People claiming to travel without a DL, Insurance and plate are just looking for trouble, and in the case of a mishap, the public is not indemnified (third party insurnace), that is all they care about, if you have insured the public against any wrong doing from you.

Peace

Padre
    As usual, ALL posts are for educational purposes only.

Without Prejudice- Without Recourse - Non Assumpsit

Who's looking for trouble? ;-)

There recently was a parking patrol officer admiring my non-plate so much so that he brought a co-worker all the way out just to show him.

Quote Originally Posted by padreilluminato View Post
    Ahh yes, I recall the story, hope he is healing well.

Are you wanting me to snatize soem refused for cause documents David ?

If so, I do not have any at my disposal, they were done rather simplistic. Soem that I have done I have not even opened up the leters/notices, just wrote on their envelope and slipped it back into the mail.

Now I do a simple return to sender, only because if you do a refused for cause, the assumption is that you are the principal/trustee, and assume the Military post is the residence, hence the issuence of warrants.

One must break the ties with the body corporate, you were initiated into at birth. Your body and all other personal and real property was pledged to the state, thus a subrogation at birth from original blood line was terminated, and under the doctrine of parens patriae, you were adopted into the Nation, yes a bastard child.

Once we were of age, and decided to contract on our own, we engaged the system on the wrong side, thus an enemy of the state, and no right to redress, only broken down simple little commercial remedies.

As for the DL, is it needed, I believe not, but since you are on the wrong side, the public needs to be bonded (indemnified).

So Winston Shrout had some good ideas, but the only issue was, how to get to the actual bond that the Bank of Canada are holding ?
    How could one BOND the public via the original pledge ?

When the SIN became active and beneifts were offered under it, the State took over and thus you lost your right to access the bond, thus for it to work, the BOND has to be accepted by the other party (Body Corporate), and you must leave the liability with them.

People claiming to travel without a DL, Insurance and plate are just looking for trouble, and in the case of a mishap, the public is not indemnified (third party insurnace), that is all they care about, if you have insured the public against any wrong doing from you.

Peace

Padre
    These two posts play well off one another.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Who's looking for trouble? ;-)

There recently was a parking patrol officer admiring my non-plate so much so that he brought a co-worker all the way out just to show him.
    Padre suggests that by understanding the trust structure you can be a responsible beneficiary. Whereas I have experience with "non-plate" adventures, including jail time.

If you can show a bond - like suggested - then you show responsibility. Therefore you might get by with a plate that displays an account number for at least $30K in escrow - in contemplation of an accident. RAP/RuSA was distributing Travel Warrants - they called them. But there never has been any funding behind RAP/RuSA. So they are bogus driver licenses. If TURNER had funded bonds then maybe things would have turned out differently.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Code words and esoteric knowledge feels good, but in the end, it comes down to the matter that the "State" can't have it both ways. Either there are facts, and an "impartial" adjudicator, or there is not.

I got a chuckle out of the cop telling you that what you say "doesn't mean anything..."

I'd ask him to prove that in their kangaroo court...

But, I'm sadistic when it comes to court proceedings...
    1. Know who you are
    2. Know who has the burden of proof
    3. NEVER argue
    4. Document and/or know your remedy

I'll give you legal advice, as long as it's not illegal advice...

I'm sure you think your religion is the only way to heaven, but I just can't buy it right now...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    If TURNER had funded bonds then maybe things would have turned out differently.
    He's promulgating the use of Bishop Bonds, but yet he--. It probably goes without question that Tim Turner's level of competence comes to question as does the question as to whether he on the Misinformation Squad. Re: Tim Turner, there are questions that could start "If he really knew what he was doing..." or "Since he knows what he is doing why is he misleading...".

The RAP and Travel Warrants are clearly an attempt thwart remedy through planned negative propaganda--aka "Conspiracy Against Rights", "psychological operations" or "propaganda".
    Last edited by allodial; 07-10-11 at 08:44 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Goldi
    "Licensing is the best means to determine that drivers meet a minimal standard of competence. It is a justifiable, reasonable and desireable exercise of the police power of the State." State v. Skurdal 235 Mont. 291 http://www.mediafire.com/?a0i6gxaac89af4s

By sworn and subscribed affidavit state that you gave notice to the police officer of the capacity under which the DL was in use and it is your will and intent that no other capacity other than that of it being proof of competency was in operation at the time. What are they going to do, rebut it?