Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The State does not Claim Ownership the State becomes Trustee because YOU registered that Vehicle upon the State Asset Registry. I know, you did it by necessity right? And so what if you paid lawful money to perform the Registry. How does that make a rat's ARSE of a difference. You REGISTERED that Vehicle in the Name of a Cestui Que Trust. What name you choose matters not. It is CQT because it is now Registered Owner as Beneficiary and the State as Trustee.

And the Trustee with powers now of management will ensure that the State tags go on ITS vehicle and the State registration will be associated with ITS vehicle and the State......

The Right-of-way is the Claim you speak of. That Right comes from a Survey, then Registration of the Plat, and then Claim. And it is a valid Claim.

Answer this question and perhaps it will help you to see better: Is money WITHIN the United States - "tangible or intangible" Property. Before you jump the gun - what is Property again. It is the "Right of Use".

I think that as Heir and Son of the Ever Living that I need not the State to help me do an impossible thing - identify myself. As such, if I cannot identify myself, then what of Registration?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-30-11 at 09:56 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!