Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
I am still interested in any comments regarding this post...

I thought of one more issue that might arise here; the reinstatement of the DL may require that the "new" rules apply regarding necessary documents and info. A birth certficate, social security card and a utility bill, all obviously an attempt to indict through legal information.

My thoughts are when these documents and information are requested, "I can provide them to meet your requirement, and for your benefit only, absent capacity as trustee or fiduciary".

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
When you have Refused the Public Benefits of the Drivers License and declared that you are only using Lawful money, your Private Drivers License will be Flagged that they cannot Publicly charge you, "you are free to go just be careful and have a nice day".

Notify:
Department of Transportation
Attorney General
Chief District Judge

You: of the family You
A Private "Nation of One"
Dear Anthony Joseph;

I am not certain this is happening or not but you may be pulling the oldest attorney trick on yourself! I am sure I mentioned that you better scout first. If you have setting this up on your mind - to go have this meeting unequipped with intelligence then you are becoming your own worst enemy. The attorney trick is to apply sophistry to the unimportant points until you forget about the important ones.

But then, maybe it is my imagination and you have not forgotten about sending in a friend to get the Register of Action and call you from the courthouse Records while photographing your entire case file - texting you details so you can tell them what you want in your USDC evidence repository before you go show your face (person is facade).

It would behoove you for example, to know if the clerk will handcuff you the moment you show your person.

Regards,

David Merrill.