Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Dear Anthony Joseph;

I am not certain this is happening or not but you may be pulling the oldest attorney trick on yourself! I am sure I mentioned that you better scout first. If you have setting this up on your mind - to go have this meeting unequipped with intelligence then you are becoming your own worst enemy. The attorney trick is to apply sophistry to the unimportant points until you forget about the important ones.

But then, maybe it is my imagination and you have not forgotten about sending in a friend to get the Register of Action and call you from the courthouse Records while photographing your entire case file - texting you details so you can tell them what you want in your USDC evidence repository before you go show your face (person is facade).

It would behoove you for example, to know if the clerk will handcuff you the moment you show your person.

Regards,

David Merrill.
There is no basis or grounds for arrest of any kind since there has been no notice of a hearing or court date and no action whatsoever accept the suspension of the DL. As far as I understand, a suspended DL is not grounds for arrest unless one is "driving" and pulled over by an agent/LEO. It is not a requirement to have a DL unless one "drives". If I chose to never get behind the wheel of a car again, could I ever be arrested simply because the DL I used to use is suspended?

There is no "failure to appear" scenario so I am confused as to why one would think I could be handcuffed simply for inquiring about reinstating the DL card. What am I missing here?