Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I thought of a hypothetical conversation after writing that post.

You will go to the Driver License Store - aka Department of Revenue and they may give you a paper to take to the court. Or you take that paper you showed us to the clerk of court. Go in early with $400 cash in your wallet - all marked Redeemed if you have a stamp. Also have your wife or a friend accompany carrying both cash and a checkbook. With a check subscribed on the Memo line like I described.

Tell the clerk of court that you wish to take care of the problem so that you can drive with a valid driver license card. If you do not pay cash or check, likely the clerk will have you arrested or maybe make arrangements for you to be heard with a magistrate.

Magistrate: How can I help you?

AJ: Are we on the Record? I would like to order a transcript of this hearing. I need this driver license card reinstated. This letter says that it has been revoked.

Magistrate: It looks like you have refused to pay the fine.

AJ: I will help the trustee any way I can but as I understand it the driver license functions as a bail bond worth about $250 and if I get stopped without a bail bond I will likely be arrested and my car impounded. I have a family and am worried about being stopped while driving my small children and things like that.

Magistrate: Maybe you had better just pay the fine out of pocket?

AJ: I am prepared to do that today but I am not the trustee. I am the beneficiary of the ANTHONY JOSEPH SURNAME constructive trust and defer any obligations to settle the charges to the State Treasurer as the trustee. If the State claims ownership over that trust, then I feel it unappropriate for me to be forced into that fiduciary responsibility.

Magistrate: ...

Where the magistrate goes with this is on the record. You ordered up a transcript. It is probably clear by now that the transcript will be kept in your evidence repository. That is about all you can do. But that is by no means a small thing to be doing.

If the magistrate just tells you to pay up the fine, then I suggest you do that. But you will have that transgression on the record. That is what I am about; Record-Forming. I am not buying into the whole CQVT scenario, that is being promoted by others here and I am hoping they do not get somebody like you hurt, AJ. I do not want to be a tyrant and shut them down for having an opinion, and I admit, I find the scenario quite interesting.

What I am saying is that after you have the transcript in the USDC then you copy back to the court the clerk instruction. Maybe even file your default judgment there. This might have some impact the next time you are stopped for a ticket and properly identify yourself. But you will at least be covered by the bonding and avoid having to try fighting and arguing wearing a jumpsuit and handcuffs.

If you don't get ahead of this, we will just hear about how corrupt government is after you are released on bail. This way, we can keep up real time, and your family will appreciate having you around too I bet.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    What you are saying is to forego the R4C process altogether in the future, when dealing with "tickets", and just pay the fines in order to keep a valid driver's license.

It sounds as if you feel I should not be taking this any further since I have a wife and children to look after. Either you feel I am not experienced or knowledgable enough to take this all the way or you feel it is not worth the chance being a family man.

I have heard you mention on several occasion that you drive on the roadways without a DL card carrying only a certificate of search on your true name to provide to any LEOs you may encounter. Have you ever been stopped while driving a car?

Forming the truth on the record is important and valuable. This entire exercise will get the truth on the record. What you are suggesting is that the STATE will act in dishonor no matter what truth I present which could land me in jail. You feel that, for me, it is not worth it or I am not ready for that challenge yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    What you are saying is to forego the R4C process altogether in the future, when dealing with "tickets", and just pay the fines in order to keep a valid driver's license.

It sounds as if you feel I should not be taking this any further since I have a wife and children to look after. Either you feel I am not experienced or knowledgable enough to take this all the way or you feel it is not worth the chance being a family man.

I have heard you mention on several occasion that you drive on the roadways without a DL card carrying only a certificate of search on your true name to provide to any LEOs you may encounter. Have you ever been stopped while driving a car?

Forming the truth on the record is important and valuable. This entire exercise will get the truth on the record. What you are suggesting is that the STATE will act in dishonor no matter what truth I present which could land me in jail. You feel that, for me, it is not worth it or I am not ready for that challenge yet.
    Absolutely not. The Refusal for Cause process is quite valid and successful. You are misconstructing what I am telling you so please be careful.

You R4C'd the process and the clerk/magistrate has not ignored you. If they were ignoring you then there would be a warrant out for your arrest right now. You would be charged for Failure to Appear too. So pull it together and think about this.

You have had your driver license revoked. You are being presumed the fiduciary responsible for settling the charges and that may be because of the signature - doing business as - SURNAME, ANTHONY JOSEPH. You have declared a business/commercial relationship that is contrary to the doctrine emerging lately here and in the brain trust.

I suggest you better read more carefully, my posts on the last page.

Unless you would rather be the purist and drive your children etc. without a valid driver license card. If you get into an accident there is a good chance that your insurance company will refuse to fill any claim from you, because they consider that an Out. They may retain the right to presume that revokation is a slur on your competence, not some political/financial position.

If you want to be bonded against immediate arrest next time you are caught speeding or running a STOP sign, then pursue the renewal of your driver license. The General Bond rule in admiralty is 2X the amount of the injury. Typically you will find running a STOP sign costs about $125 in fines. You want to get it on the record that having that bond in place is valuable to you. Otherwise you may have to pay it out of pocket, the $250 bail bond and do it from the Booking Area of the local jail, where they do not accept cash any more.

If you understand the trust structures being examined around here enough to influence a police officer's decisions to arrest you and impound your car, then you are way ahead of me!

AJ: I am prepared to do that today but I am not the trustee. I am the beneficiary of the ANTHONY JOSEPH SURNAME constructive trust and defer any obligations to settle the charges to the State Treasurer as the trustee. If the State claims ownership over that trust, then I feel it unappropriate for me to be forced into that fiduciary responsibility.

When I wrote:

That "..." - what comes out of the Magistrate's mouth next, that is what I want you to get on the Record. I want you to walk out of the courthouse with a settlement, in peace, so that you can sit down to your computer and let us know exactly what happened. Don't forget to carry your audio recorder!

Regards,

David Merrill.

I'm not answering for David, but just want to throw in my interpretation of his suggestion...

Sounds to me that David is suggesting that you get on record the magistrate acknowledging the existence of the constructive trust (Trustee de son Tort) and the fact that the State is the trustee of said trust. With these two things on record, filed in your evidence repo, you'll have superpowered R4Cs in the future.

I would take it a bit further with the magistrate: in addition to offering to help the trustee to pay whatever fines or fees, I would inform the magistrate that I am without any form of credit, only lawful money of the United States (with proof that I move without the Federal Reserve Districts).

If the policy is "no cash", then we have a problem because there is no "intangible" form of lawful money. Will the magistrate impose upon me involuntary servitude - that I must participate in a private banking system, else I go to jail? That will also be nice to have on record.

UPDATE: Only after submitting this post did I realize that David already replied to AJ. This post comes a day late and a dollar short.
    Last edited by Rock Anthony; 06-15-11 at 10:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Anthony View Post

UPDATE: Only after submitting this post did I realize that David already replied to AJ. This post comes a day late and a dollar short.

Hardly! You just verified that my posts were intelligible. Thank you Rock.

I do understand how AJ might have understood my gist the way he seems to have though.

I am not buying into the whole CQVT scenario, that is being promoted by others here and I am hoping they do not get somebody like you hurt, AJ. I do not want to be a tyrant and shut them down for having an opinion, and I admit, I find the scenario quite interesting.
    What I don't buy into is the manner for which to dissolve CQVT as suggested by some people. This is not to ignorantly dismiss others' assertions - this is just to say that I haven't self-determined such assertions to be either correct or incorrect. But I will admit that some things sound too absurd.

However, I do buy into trust structures - now that I'm somewhat educated about them, I can see them everywhere (well, the simple ones, anyway)! I appreciate the discussions that go on within the suitor group on the topic of trust structures.

If you understand the trust structures being examined around here enough to influence a police officer's decisions to arrest you and impound your car, then you are way ahead of me!
    Amen, brother. Perhaps only seasoned judges understand trust structures enough to not find themselves in Trustee de son Tort against you! Perhaps the low level personnel - police officers, unseasoned judges and magistrates, village attorneys - have not a clue.

This thread now screams the importance of record forming! Even if the low-level personnel has no clue about trust structures, any Trustee de son Torts by them against you will be on record!

I'm really starting to put together the offerings of David Merrill and Michael Joseph.

Anthony Joseph
    Is there any worth/advantage to bringing my documents/evidence package with me? The certified copies of the original R4C presentments, the subsequent R4C presentments related to the matter, the locally published copy of the Certificate of Search, the locally published copy of the Certified "NOTICE AND DEMAND FOR LAWFUL MONEY" document, the "NOTICE TO PREVENT FRAUD UPON THE COURT" document?

If I go on the record as respectfully declining the office and duty of the "Contructive Trustee" and then pay the fines as per the clerk or magistrate's instruction, am I not then setting myself as one who will continue to volunteer to pay the charges on their account? I understand that their "trangression" will be on the record but my willingness to "pay out of pocket" will be also. What is it about all this that puts them at a disadvantage the next time? They have a willing volunteer to pay the fines "out of pocket" on the record.

Thanks for the time and effort here; I will "get in front of this" thing before I get pulled over again. This entire episode is, after all, a learning process and opportunity to get the truth on the record and share the experience for edification. I will do my best to document what happens and share it for our discussion and learning.

Is there any worth/advantage to bringing my documents/evidence package with me? The certified copies of the original R4C presentments, the subsequent R4C presentments related to the matter, the locally published copy of the Certificate of Search, the locally published copy of the Certified "NOTICE AND DEMAND FOR LAWFUL MONEY" document, the "NOTICE TO PREVENT FRAUD UPON THE COURT" document?

If I go on the record as respectfully declining the office and duty of the "Contructive Trustee" and then pay the fines as per the clerk or magistrate's instruction, am I not then setting myself as one who will continue to volunteer to pay the charges on their account? I understand that their "trangression" will be on the record but my willingness to "pay out of pocket" will be also. What is it about all this that puts them at a disadvantage the next time? They have a willing volunteer to pay the fines "out of pocket" on the record.

Thanks for the time and effort here; I will "get in front of this" thing before I get pulled over again. This entire episode is, after all, a learning process and opportunity to get the truth on the record and share the experience for edification. I will do my best to document what happens and share it for our discussion and learning.
    My best guess is keep it in your hand. If you are instructed to pay, and to be the trustee/fiduciary then file the Default Judgment and ask the magistrate to look at that and reconsider. If he says to, then pay up - lawful money. Ask the clerk to write, Paid in Lawful Money on the Receipt. Order the transcripts for both hearings on your way out. Ask the magistrate for the order form. Get the whole thing on audio.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Absolutely! Isn't that why you R4C in the first place and have evidence of doing so? Why perform the process if not going to utilize it? All law is contract and makes the law to which you refused the contract.

Regarding fiduciary relationships and DLs. One thing is..if they cant go after John Henry Doe for DOE JOHN H #X02994, they might send a warrant after the license entity...or suspend the license or something. Point is ... the fiduciary is the key. In one case, I appointed a State big-wig as a fiduciary. For some reason, the renewal fees went away. But the 'court case' stayed around for ...some reason: the Courts are likely run under a different 'department' than the Revenue. Resolving the fiduciary issue can be very important. If its their CHILD, then appoint them fiduciary. Perhaps if you don't want to babysit anymore, appoint a babysitter? Seems they dont like CHILD abandonment too much. Point: if you really really pay attention you'll see that:

John Henry Doe and DOE JOHN H ain't the same person.

If you dont pay attention to detail...well dont expect them to feel sorry for you.

P.S. Dont forget the connection between a driver license, State revenue streams and international treaties.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-18-11 at 01:34 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Regarding fiduciary relationships and DLs. One thing is..if they cant go after John Henry Doe for DOE JOHN H #X02994, they might send a warrant after the license entity...or suspend the license or something. Point is ... the fiduciary is the key. In one case, I appointed a State big-wig as a fiduciary. For some reason, the renewal fees went away. But the 'court case' stayed around for ...some reason: the Courts are likely run under a different 'department' than the Revenue. Resolving the fiduciary issue can be very important. If its their CHILD, then appoint them fiduciary. Perhaps if you don't want to babysit anymore, appoint a babysitter? Seems they dont like CHILD abandonment too much. Point: if you really really pay attention you'll see that:

John Henry Doe and DOE JOHN H ain't the same person.

If you dont pay attention to detail...well dont expect them to feel sorry for you.

P.S. Dont forget the connection between a driver license, State revenue streams and international treaties.
    OK, I'm tired of babysitting. Do you know of a good babysitter? Can you give me contact info?
    How much does the babysitter charge?
    And what is the connection between a DL, State revenue streams and international treaties exactly?

Thank you allodial.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus