Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: DL was NOT provided or used as ID

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    OK, I'm tired of babysitting. Do you know of a good babysitter? Can you give me contact info?
    How much does the babysitter charge?
    And what is the connection between a DL, State revenue streams and international treaties exactly?

Thank you allodial.
    If the Oz Department of Revenue created the baby then might the Oz Director of Revenue be the best babysitter? How might one go about notifying a State of a change in fiduciary relationships? How much should a Parent charge for babysitting its own CHILD?

And what is the connection between a DL, State revenue streams and international treaties exactly?
    Perhaps a study of the following terms or phrases might help? municipal bonds, revenue streams, factoring, bond anticipation note, assignment of receivables (perhaps see also factoring).

What if State of Oz sells municipal bonds or the like in anticipation of revenues to be gotten from traffic tickets? What if those bonds are traded internationally? What if you agree to pay the fines when you sign some contract associated with a driver license? So what if JOHN HENRY DOE owes $100 to the State and the State in turn owes the United Kingdom or some investor that is a resident of China? What if Bob owed you $100 dollars and you in turned owed Mike $100? Could Mike step in and collect directly from Bob? (Hint: The IRS probably thinks so!) What if State of Oz signed a treaty to pay a portion of revenues to the Land of Lilliput and you held a State of Oz license and then in turn you wound up owing State of Oz $100 in connection with a traffic ticket?

Its really not that hard to figure out. The following might be greatly insightful.

The two basic types of municipal bonds are:

General obligation bonds. Principal and interest are secured by the full faith and credit of the issuer and usually supported by either the issuer’s unlimited or limited taxing power. In many cases, general obligation bonds are voter-approved.

Revenue bonds. Principal and interest are secured by revenues derived from tolls, charges or rents from the facility built with the proceeds of the bond issue. Public projects financed by revenue bonds include toll roads, bridges, airports, water and sewage treatment facilities, hospitals and subsidized housing. Many of these bonds are issued by special authorities created for that particular purpose.
    Perhaps it might be very helpful to seriously ponder the following question: Why would a driver license be issued by a "Department of Revenue" rather than a "Department of Transportation"?
    Last edited by allodial; 06-20-11 at 02:20 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Perhaps it might be very helpful to seriously ponder the following question: Why would a driver license be issued by a "Department of Revenue" rather than a "Department of Transportation"?
    Because it's a scam!
    But what to do about it?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

because the DL is a license to be in commerce in the Federal Reserve districts and cities. Said license is governed by General Statutes also known as Bills of Pains and Penalties.

and the DEJURE re-venue office is in fact attempting to re-venue you from a private capacity into another venue and jurisdiction.

but there are in fact places that are not incorporated....
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-20-11 at 03:35 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Because it's a scam!
    But what to do about it?
    Or because the contract can give rise to REVENUE?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    because the DL is a license to be in commerce in the Federal Reserve districts and cities. Said license is governed by General Statutes also known as Bills of Pains and Penalties.

and the DEJURE re-venue office is in fact attempting to re-venue you from a private capacity into another venue and jurisdiction.

but there are in fact places that are not incorporated....
    Is it not a license to "drive"?

drive

DRIVE, v.t. pret. Drove, [formerly drave; pp. Driven, G.]

1. To impel or urge forward by force; to force; to move by physical force. We drive a nail into wood with a hammer; the wind or a current drive a ship on the ocean.

2. To compel or urge forward by other means than absolute physical force, or by means that compel the will; as, to drive cattle to market. A smoke drives company from the room. A man may be drive by the necessities of the times, to abandon his country.

Drive thy business; let not thy business drive thee.

3. To chase; to hunt.

To drive the deer with hound and horn.

4. To impel a team of horses or oxen to move forward, and to direct their course; hence, to guide or regulate the course of the carriage drawn by them. We say, to drive a team, or to drive a carriage drawn by a team.

5. To impel to greater speed.

6. To clear any place by forcing away what is in it.

To drive the country, force the swains away.

7. To force; to compel; in a general sense.

8. To hurry on inconsiderately; often with on. In this sense it is more generally intransitive.

9. To distress; to straighten; as desperate men far driven.

10. To impel by influence of passion. Anger and lust often drive men into gross crimes.

11. To urge; to press; as, to drive an argument.

12. To impel by moral influence; to compel; as, the reasoning of his opponent drove him to acknowledge his error.

13. To carry on; to prosecute; to keep in motion; as, to drive a trade; to drive business.

14. To make light by motion or agitation; as, to drive feathers.

His thrice driven bed of down.

The sense is probably to beat; but I do not recollect this application of the word in America.

To drive away, to force to remove to a distance; to expel; to dispel; to scatter.

To drive off, to compel to remove from a place; to expel; to drive to a distance.

To drive out, to expel.(Source)
    license

LI'CENSE, n. [L. licentia, from liceo, to be permitted.]

1. Leave; permission; authority or liberty given to do or forbear any act. A license may be verbal or written; when written, the paper containing the authority is called a license. A man is not permitted to retail spirituous liquors till he has obtained a license.

2. Excess of liberty; exorbitant freedom; freedom abused, or used in contempt of law or decorum.

License they mean, when they cry liberty.

LI'CENSE, v.t.

1. To permit by grant of authority; to remove legal restraint by a grant of permission; as, to license a man to keep an inn.

2. To authorize to act in a particular character; as, to license a physician or a lawyer.

3. To dismiss. [Not in use.](Source)
    Ah yes...fortunately something was just remembered.... Hopefully will lead to even more interesting discussion. (next post)
    Last edited by allodial; 06-20-11 at 04:03 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Name:  Louisiana_DL_back_commerce.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  15.6 KB

That is from the back of a current, non-expired LOUISIANA driver license.

Regarding the State of Louisiana, a allegedly a person must be 21 to:

1. Get a CDL. [unless its for intrastate commerce . ]
    2. To buy or drink alcohol.
    3. To buy or redeem lottery tickets.
    4. To purchase a handgun or handgun ammunition. (18 for rifles or shotguns or related ammo.)

Lots to be gleaned from that.

Consider that (1) federally chartered banks are not necessarily going to be subject to the 21 limit, (2) the relevance of a Social Security # to a given situation or scenario.
    Last edited by allodial; 06-20-11 at 04:22 AM.

Is it not a license to "drive"?

a couple two/three years back a bus organization - Trust Company - was involved in an accident. The headlines read - Trust Company, as Driver and Owner - or something to that effect.

The driver is the operator - or at least in the NC Code - The lights came on.

The Registered Party is the Driver.

Therefore why not: Trust Company, as Trustee for [the] Friendly Driving Trust Company, as Registered Party as Driver; that makes all beneficiaries mere User.

(26) Owner. – A person holding the legal title to a vehicle, or in the event a vehicle is the subject of a chattel mortgage or an agreement for the conditional sale or lease thereof or other like agreement, with the right of purchase upon performance of the conditions stated in the agreement, and with the immediate right of possession vested in the mortgagor, conditional vendee or lessee, said mortgagor, conditional vendee or lessee shall be deemed the owner for the purpose of this Chapter. For the purposes of this Chapter, the lessee of a vehicle owned by the government of the United States shall be considered the owner of said vehicle.

Hello - the legal title is always held in the Trustee.
    The Trustee is NOT the registered party!

License. – Any driver's license or any other license or permit to operate a motor vehicle issued under or granted by the laws of this State including:

Grants issue from Grantors and Grantor is an office of Trust. Who cannot see the State as Express Trust?
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-20-11 at 12:48 PM.

The verbiage applies to government-owned vehicles alright. Look closely at the stickers on your car:

Official Use Only

Last edited by David Merrill; 06-20-11 at 03:39 PM.

Anthony Joseph
    I thought of one more issue that might arise here; the reinstatement of the DL may require that the "new" rules apply regarding necessary documents and info. A birth certficate, social security card and a utility bill, all obviously an attempt to indict through legal information.

My thoughts are when these documents and information are requested, "I can provide them to meet your requirement, and for your benefit only, absent capacity as trustee or fiduciary".

I will be "getting ahead of this thing", as David put it, some time this week. There has been no notice to appear so whatever I do, wherever I go and whomever I speak to will not result in arrest or jail. I will be dropped off at the DL bureau/courthouse and get it on the record that they are forcing me into the role of trustee in order to reinstate the DL card. My evidence package will reflect that I didn't ignore the presentment and that I acted in honor. It will also show that I respectfully declined the office of trustee/fiduciary for the Constructive Trust and refused for cause timely the presentment offered to me relating to that trust.

I will make it clear that I will help them in any way my character and capacity will allow which may include paying out of pocket to settle the matter, via lawful money only of course. That, however, will be against my will and intent since the magistrate/judge will have to force their obligation upon me. My only reason to reinstate the DL is for their benefit only; to keep peace on the roadways, to avoid negative roadside encounters with uninformed revenue agents/LEOs, to prevent any agent/LEO from committing unlawful trespass/kidnap against me and to avoid traumatizing my young children in the event this scenario transpires with them in the car.

These are all peaceful and righteous intents and purposes for using a DL card and the benefit of that use lies solely with the STATE/COUNTY/CITY. I have expressed these sentiments many times in the past through discussions on our private forum regarding using the "tools" of the STATE in our own right and for righteous purposes only. It seems as though I will be putting those sentiments and ideas into practice; with the added record of my clear and undeniable refusal to be trustee and the possiblity of them forcing that office upon me... For the Record!
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 06-20-11 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    I thought of one more issue that might arise here; the reinstatement of the DL may require that the "new" rules apply regarding necessary documents and info. A birth certficate, social security card and a utility bill, all obviously an attempt to indict through legal information.

My thoughts are when these documents and information are requested, "I can provide them to meet your requirement, and for your benefit only, absent capacity as trustee or fiduciary".

I will be "getting ahead of this thing", as David put it, some time this week. There has been no notice to appear so whatever I do, wherever I go and whomever I speak to will not result in arrest or jail. I will be dropped off at the DL bureau/courthouse and get it on the record that they are forcing me into the role of trustee in order to reinstate the DL card. My evidence package will reflect that I didn't ignore the presentment and that I acted in honor. It will also show that I respectfully declined the office of trustee/fiduciary for the Constructive Trust and refused for cause timely the presentment offered to me relating to that trust.

I will make it clear that I will help them in any way my character and capacity will allow which may include paying out of pocket to settle the matter, via lawful money only of course. That, however, will be against my will and intent since the magistrate/judge will have to force their obligation upon me. My only reason to reinstate the DL is for their benefit only; to keep peace on the roadways, to avoid negative roadside encounters with uninformed revenue agents/LEOs, to prevent any agent/LEO from committing unlawful trespass/kidnap against me and to avoid traumatizing my young children in the event this scenario transpires with them in the car.

These are all peaceful and righteous intents and purposes for using a DL card and the benefit of that use lies solely with the STATE/COUNTY/CITY. I have expressed these sentiments many times in the past through discussions on our private forum regarding using the "tools" of the STATE in our own right and for righteous purposes only. It seems as though I will be putting those sentiments and ideas into practice; with the added record of my clear and undeniable refusal to be trustee and the possiblity of them forcing that office upon me... For the Record!
    Exactly! A friend of mine put the DL and Registration on the dashboard and told the Police Officer you may take them for your beneficial use; the police officer came back and said "have a nice day."

If the Property belongs to State, why not redeem it? Or make a demand that it be redeemed anyways. What is the difference between notes and what is bought with notes in light of "PROPERTY"? I mean lets talk plainly now - Is a Map the Land or is a map just a representation of the land. So then is Property the car or is Property just the "Right of Use"? Can you redeem Property? Have not you been making demands for Lawful Money? - I believe the code says "They shall be REDEEMED on demand".......

Isn't money Property? If you say no, then you do not comprehend money. Money only exists within a Trust Relationship.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 06-20-11 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Isn't money Property? If you say no, then you do not comprehend money. Money only exists within a Trust Relationship.
    Technically, it is an asset ....
    From Bouvier's Law Dictionary (1856)

ASSET.

The property in the hands of an heir, executor, administrator or trustee, which is legally or equitably chargeable with the obligations, which such heir, executor, administrator or other trustee, is, as such, required to discharge, is called assets. The term is derived from the French word assez, enough; that is, the heir or trustee has enough property. But the property is still called assets, although there may not be enough to discharge all the obligations; and the heir, executor, &c., is chargeable in distribution as far as such property extends.